5/19/24

I call 5 of them.

I think they share each other the message from behind, I used to call 20 I guess.....including the Asia people. Later I change. I always pay attention to the stage, my youtube (broken phone 5 s no update), and the leadership. If I just say that, one day they will show up the correct table to talk. Because I am a girl. Looking like this.

The human IQ is very low, they saying mine or them, that day. Its I already talk about the blue highlight, that is all that look girly can ever deliver.

I thought I deliver more than that, to be honest.

Which groups in SA you wish to call and give them shit? 

If they don't response to you, it might be just Ronan he is like that, so he got lock up until his concert ends. He keeps his faces shining. It might be just Ronan. 

They use the Instagram, and me and Tim Cook doesn't mix, or his sister, so I never bother to explain that anymore. I forget if I tell them, you care those details those too shining super star to know, between that trust or the loyalty issues? Far away?


You just call them to leave the message, you click that talking bottom. When it records it will get there immediately. If their phone is connected to your phone from Facebook or Youtube at this time, I am around, that day time or night time if their phone is near to them, they can immediately knowing that, it is your Prince WIlliam. You probably assuming its their staffs, so at the first time you called, you specifically telling them you are that England Prince Wililam. 

The birds say the highlight, you OU me Anna in the condition of the law papers in this format....has been filed. You are not clear your father, or your dad have that greater power to stop all in the middle of it, by Monday.

There is a difference 1000 files retrieve, the judge leave 2 empty day bright light session not to go to work by this Monday.

Means.

Tomorrow. 


I am sure.....its everyone well wishing you or accolades you the great success of your new title, your father passing it down to you. All that, you are grateful that God exists, really. 


Is there a reason its by Monday? Not Tuesday? 

I am very sure I heard it is by monday. Meaning this weekend, I have to get up 2 days. That is what the weekend means. So I didn't care to keep sleeping on it. Your military orientation table, not the staff meeting table to imagine....your Pitch Perfect 3 dancing floors, or that will be in June, or that is the science museum?

I am so sure, it didn't need to be by this Monday. You mean by this weekend, you and your brother on a mission, so that is by Monday?



I think you got mix up, that Gloucose lady has 40 charity, your dad just have a video on 100.

Not these SA or me. And I think you also got a picture wrong, in those hallway such as one Vatican. Your dad is the label, not you. You tag along....but Ronan is not near to me as much as the Westlife. He is on his own magic breakfast for how many many many years or the German Voice Show those?  In the reality, if me and Ronan meets that year, your dad with you tag along, you are not going to see SA populate in that one Vatican. You didn't put the picture clear, that is 4 total strangers there to see one Pope what else he puts up there.


Does your father care about your romance,

or 

us SA whomever else their romance, or my romance?


He is a Monkey, and you don't look for his romance, that kind? I heard too many things these Dean is also they are like that, to separate people on purpose, or saying things to discern everyone all around. Which one does that? You, Prince William, together with Middleton, or she just goes along with you?

My father has many flaws, except finding a gf since 1999 flaws I can tell you that, he is in America that line many years to get a Green Card. That means they got married and settle down. He has that age to manage himself a proposal or settling down. My mother near by also has someone. Except all these scene, i don't talk about....there are 2 romance I never talking about it.

The birds too loud outside, crispy, they have the kids in front of my mother's TV that concrete wall. Seriously how she describe that little birds were born. Or new at the crossing neighbor, the foreigner that side.

Ronan does the same, or Shane does the same, so I decide....I never tell them the details anything I do. I just keep clicking these 5 sounds like a talk. Not that Brian, and not Peyton, but certainly never your brother, a big hole inside the brain, having that never ending One Wish.

You finding your father 10 wifes? 


Otter say: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T5oW_b6PBY8

You have a cousin like Square, the birds say Ronan.


Middleton, everyone likes her don't like her.......you can deny her from the beginning, or your father doesn't agree with her, how you 2 ends no food, that kind of the pamping life, you need that life. Or your talking language its 2 eyes 2 fingers staring at each you, and she comes from a middle class? 

I don't think you are that type of the guy, sitting down to talk to someone like that Austin in Ms Congeniality 2. You drag someone, sit down and having a talk like that guy sounding, talking, looking at you, in any situation, to sound like a real job. To your father, to your step mother, to your own wife.


Your own happy behind life, its....your upper class, together + 1 King. He happy you all that way, then he is happy that way. He eats alone method, everyone dies out around him, that kind of the life. Monkey....is that my stuffs even?

When everyone put their younger photo together, i will personally telling you, no one will be friends to each other circle, that day, you wish....it will it will it will NEVER NEVER NEVER happen. It is a very sad for every ghosty realm, true. Just not after the sadden moment they are free bound zone bind. There is still a choice that time. 

Its the same hallaway I say to the SA, you world, and UB that world.

Its the same 2000 industry in the end of the hallaway, those being selected if were UB.

Its the same Ronan Catholic, 1 pope today exists 4 of us strangers + 100 other people.

Its the same hand out I describing to you Middleton has a stop points with 3 kids, she is ready to witness that day, or just heard from me to imagine other things. No matter what, she is the mother of that 3. Ronan is a teenage European boy to hold about 1 hour there, sound like his Eon Evolution only uses for the next England King saying things for a story of the past tale. 

To get one job right.


All those ladies over there, with the background or without the background.

Its not like my mother those, the first thing they hear, other than those UB parents included? The first-hand hearing those?

Where is the greater future for the promising land? 

A lot of the UB now they can fly out, to drop that gf and get married new on their own. To another country, without that. They can do that on their own. They understand what that means. These movies are the excuse to get out the past, to landing something new with someone new for a new beginning, because they screw it up their past. They documented, so they know what it means.

If the technicality they really gonna do that, maybe just you all the upper class to witness the journalist media waiting outside the hallway, they will acquire, not even me be told.




No comments:

Post a Comment