5/19/24

Let's move the older people out....just you making the friends, you mean the SA main singer, right?

Shane, Brian (Backstreet Boy), Justin, Nick, Gately (dead, Ireland), or you mean Ronan.

Your money and its not those UB, they become very harsh per line written to yell at the people, Dean and them. No money reason.

I always tell you a story, other than the points where we get there, yet....there is a difference, I am home, and I saw your dad, feeling, I remember I live here in Taipei home, peoples show off their kids all that stuffs, home, I mean Taipei here. I had a past. oh ~~ that past, all are on the TV.  Its the Capitalism, meaning the parents pamp the kids is allow, that is my uncle all that on the TV, fantasy to pamp me and Square, including her dad. oh ~~ that storyline used for my one past. I understand that.

You gonna tell me, your DAD select your FACEBOOK back in my UB time 2004, the facebook first starting with that Middleton, you have the classmate, not that Prince Harry, your brother, he is officially outside.

Your cousin near by, like my cousin at home, all living near by to gossip the upper class, so why you coming near to SA? They might be lying never end starting that Shane never end, how trailer they live in at. 


To me, they are all very none-conventional, my mother has a last name....to begin that talk.

Then the drugs. xxxxxxxxxx X

I think Nicky is similar to that Brian, the drug. 


There is a difference I talk to the public, everything you hear, I don't repeat on their phone, but I ensure they all heard something Nicky, Kian and Shane. Assuming Kian? I usually remember a band to that major face, were to be Shane. Its very strange, because I used to....

I used to

I used to

Never care about these backup singer, now I have to look at the stage so I look. My entire reality because 25 years ago were gone, I don't remember a thing in the music world, the first impression to get that CD album. I thought my most impression was the main singer, always the main first 2 singer. NEVER NEVER NEVER those smoking drugged, or mental retarded back up singer, to say dancing on Ice, or dance on the floor.

The judge panel, included. Ronan? Ronan Keating when he was young, I remember him? There is such a person, and that TV is not the internet format,....Voice show, the boyband bandmate shows up as the judge. Justin or JC is the dancing panel judge. I look like talking to them all, you assuming I am friends to all of them?

They are on the drug, the cigarette or their big spending on the Nike shoes, AJ?

Are they the modified human, not just the genetic modified bees? 


Ronan is a Vampire and a Tattoo, the otter cannot stop screaming at, Kian. I shaking these military commanding force a paper to imagine things the official ways to say.

Otter screaming at....are they from the jail, someone put them next by Shane, or Brian, to look like a band, they pretend to sing, and got knock down later? 

I just sent my ex bf an email 10 otters. I keep saying Mochu bear....I say, these each has a character otter. I have so many pets, to screaming official to the military commanding force power.

My brains looks like having an issue, or I don't think hard enough 30 years ago, for real, I standing alone in those music traditional methods they used to sell the music, other than listening to the radio. How does NSYNC or the Backstreet Boy or Westlife becoming they themselves Westlife? 


You Prince William want to go first, talking to them, for real? Pick and Choose.

No, I have zero preference right now looking at them from the stage. They put the beard on them. Everyone's paper is shaking I am telling you.


Does your father ever explains to you how these artists or the musician comes from?

As long as the public like them including me, as long as the parents like about the music theory, there is a niche. Under the real capitalism, I told Shane to come in, I go behind him. He returns to Ireland first, I come after him second. Me and Nick went to retreat like that. He left his house first. I stay until one of his bee calls on the VS all over the TV. Big mouth flower, black hair. Amazon Forest including the waving cloth, white or green. Its a dark hair. I hate these women every time I seeing them.


Under the capitalism, America given those opportunities in the competition legally....that is a business they held up. As long as the fan supporting them age 20+ to 40+ to 70+, they can keep making the money without anyone controlling them like those UB. One Iron Man?

Correct, I didn't take that route. I lean toward the medicine and the laws side. The housewife's job on the paper desk, the paper thin works. Sleep, home chore, cooking, watching the neighbors, and home working. Never require a make-up jobs. I explain every single step to everyone.


I am a women !!!! So that is my choice !!!!

I told Nicky no, I know he is a mental retardeness from the hospital, so....I think Eben is an Asian 2 Eben? One is deformed on the face. What does that mean, tall guys, both. And SMCH is a very short eye glasses black hair Asian women with those faces. 

I just told Nicky, my family is all handicap. Sorry. These side, my world, not that world.


So Musician?

The pop star those pop tart eating American world music sex icon, the Hollywood near? Those? When I used to grew up, Taiwan here its that Hong Kong the music business? Not the school academia, the music entrance exam like that Justin NSYNC says, the Music of my Heart. One Obama....

uhm...

They smoke, smoking pot, jailed, big temper, riot, the police caught, riot, more riot. Tina Jojo those, we never stop hearing about it, her dream of that one lifetime since high school or the college bf, living the high school sweet heart. When Simon shows up.....or Keanu Reeves.

2014. I remember....


You want to tell me, what you wish to do for real? Like assemble a team, that kind? 

Your jobs are the military orientation table and the staffs meeting from behind. Your unit the Wiki says are 80 people. That is always staring at you, those kinds?

Your friends like your Royal Palace guards, and the secretary?

They are the rubble people .....They have a music domain to go snatch each other worlds !!!

Your upper worlds are the Congressman and the Congresswomen, including the lawyers or the MD, those standing properly, talking normally, utter their words in the perfect English you can understand or French.


Now, right now how they all look, but back in the 90s those video, I see the back-up singers, now included, I will freak out ! ANY backup singer.....

Do they re-hire the back up every singers?  Directly from the jail .... Its just terminate the original old contract to....renew after 2012.


I have a military commanding power, not just the military power. That is a Elsa Blue and the metal retardation, Ireland....oh no, wait a second all that. That is Elsa Blue never ending every concert they gone to. That sounds smart, or that sounds right. 


You go home and talk to your dad.

Like I always say. The family that belongs to the family. Everyone goes to their family and feel like some family support for life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPb4AuZnzdo

3:45


I sing these none-conventional song, Ancient Chinese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaYfM8WjKnY

Maybe you Prince William supposes to sit down with your father seriously, your manner class, or your behavior politeness. Europe has those culture, they....you included a cup and a shoulder touch, and every dress without the tank or sneeze, and I hate these water dew on every bottle touching my hands.

Any of those retarded human shaking the hands, its the alcohol wash, every eye sight I am looking at it. Not at the food inside their mouth.


Next



No comments:

Post a Comment