5/19/24

None Conventional

That is in your British English probably says.

I have a certain evolution, for some reason it ends in those talk like that. My karma can only be just that....really.

https://youtu.be/a85-kzTfQG4?si=T_Yy_x66Vwt2r49I


You don't like all the hand-out yesterday? ( This is not me at the front the military orientation table staffs meeting I myself talking to raise my head looking at you? You and your crowd to becoming the future road path, or that is with that Simon, re-married how many times like that Dean?)


I think...

You getting too used to, here is one website you click, you see the latest news in Asia, or Westlife (Ireland), or my entire map lay out US (all those junks) to their future road path on that Lee's head, and Hollywood.

You are getting too used to, the listing 1 to 1000.



During 5 Lords Reviews, there was a moon in Kenshin Himura, after those first 100 episode, and Slam Dunk last was 98, 99, ...101. In there that Moon comes an exotic traveler, I fainted.....on the bed. Nick came back in several hours later. It was a moon deflects the light. The first link you watch, called the none-conventional.

That is a foul. The basketball world. It was a very horrific all scene combine the last practice games. So there is a Winter Solace, or the Winter selection for the Green Team.

With the military orientation table, that is not one things suppose to hear like that.....but to that Heaven standard and this End of Time, none of you or your crowd including your dad, or that UB all 10000 people will register what any of this ....I won't care a bit anything after that say to be honest.

Anything else?


That cup was a plate bigger a bit than that holding, from the fridge shatter on its own. No prove of the evidence. 5 Lords Review.


Marriah Carrie + 98 Degree

https://youtu.be/X2aG5WnA7cE?si=pqvWmtkZV1ny8Ngw

She is 55 now? On my brother's shirt.....Tesla has a mother, inside that Wallace TV. It will be a Super Big Deal to American every military bracket to say "Lake" House. To be honest to tell you about a concept, how the martial artists of different branches meets.

But we are the modern sleek, no matter what that is said. Tesla the current dead grandmom was a thing to Square, so I assuming one dead for another is all fine, because look at this original video, at least this women singer popular group will know what that mother ever did. No one can move one thing at all. So there is a prescription on my website, one of the website with a transformer like thing. 

Tesla has to be a God to keep on the file, or inside their soul, body, mind. In that American land the classify world or the general military practice. Not assuming your England orientation table not on the ladies.


When your grandmom still alive that time

I used to work for SMTV, the transcription team, and one day job on that journalist to meet that Australia senator or the president of an island disappearing, its a black looking Pacific islander those things. Island ER ....

Ronan Keating supposes to be where I see him, the last time on his facebook 7 war counting methods to eliminate court room paper write-out, at least that was very public open I can care less he exists or the journalists to go and mingle that stuffs. There was a China Olympia since Japan late 2 years of the winter Olympia too, after COVID 19, all are the current events that time. China shows up the TV, the AI Kitchen, no one exists there other than the journalists. To be honest, there are thousand journalists ID badge to go in, except him.

When your grandmom was alive, I thought it was her, because the journalist to that British Royal to pretend I have no position to that American China warring on which one gets the points, I void myself....avoid of it. It was her first, then your dad. Now your dad coming it up 2 years ago, I have a ghost talking 50 years doesn't exist in his life sound like a mother never stop talking. I met her only that personality, he gonna tell me 70 years she cannot talk like that. She is the only women exists in that Barbie Doll land.

All right, now regardless that, that is your Father I, again, again, again, again, just believe only I myself the greatest. Its him on the news. We finish talking about this?


I think its fine. Kate got transformed.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dxKjpWeMdZI

You gonna tell me because of that Ronan Keating, my outfit is not my outfit so so so so far away theirs, or your dad IT crew camera landing on here form the high sky his world to my world, I didn't see my outfit that much contradicted, like copying each other, you say? When the money dropped on me.


To my points, if you getting 10 girls inside that palace mansion to be the nanny you, or your kids 1 2 3 and Kate, on every tutoring English lesson before they get out of the house, and tidy up every secretary works, sounds like you all having the money reason, to keep them. That mansion is big enough. I personally will tell you very clear....

That is not a joke...



Britney is similar to your wife, that no guys should publicly to talk to.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BZQg2ytyvks

I return my land about 8 years ago, that past is all gone. The America. The public means on my website, you getting used to that getting your hand-out, or to go out bossing everyone directly from here, not you yourself to go and becoming the job.

Sorry, to becoming a leadership.

At least in the public, you never use your microphone to talk to a women with her name on it. That evening, or every bright light date when you show up those stage Pitch Perfect. You as the Prince, especially knowing that. 


None conventional - A dream about the love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e9M9uZDGhQ


Your brother, saying things on CNN about your mother.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/k-JgM8NU_9U

A lot of people require others to pamp them, like your dad, like you. Its when that ends....the time, you imagine you are the Royal or ending with that thought you will ever be. The veil. But until that time, you just imagine its your father has to do his one lifetime service to you and your brother, without her.


Cinderella, Kate and you video (young to now)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yiP5Xw-Bctg

Things between the couple, that remains between that 2 people. You suppose to tell her, that road going up, going it down, not with my hand-out like yesterday to imagine she understood all the big picture other than from hearing it from you yourself. You were her husband or still the kids' dad.  My father is Tesla, so he didn't require to believe, I am God one day really. Including whatever that Venus or the mother to be honest, I will tell you all that, including One America, this one Earth really means to me, like that Little Mermaid cabin


Pamping each other faces is a great way to start, just like that Shane, just like that Ronan. I personally have a lot of things I won't say in front. In the end....that's it.  Okay, Justin. I have my hair to be done. Every word wasting my time to type, and see no results....that is your merits, worth. I want to see nothing but big loud cry and endless blood drain to that Bermuda Triangle....like you all promises and demonstrated well....

Remember what is the cost of the War, and the ending result to the war should be, forever.... 

Means...you are not fear enough 2019.  One Dr. T is not doing his jobs mean. 

That was in March 2019. 


When Ola and Dean those people meet in UB, a certain element doesn't show up, because Dean is drunk guy. He is. No one will talk inside that classroom to say ever work together. I say that. It starting long time ago. One day we had a physic lab, the taller guys weren't there anymore. Just us several, Wing, jonathon, Ola, me and hira, or fatima too.

Right...


When I told you the Earthquake those Dr. Steven or Eben or Shane or whom receive the first and the last message, and I asking you? That is your page 4. I can careless you got that message or not.

This and last paragraph its those Near Death Experience people will find out, like your granny.

What the eternity means.... at this time. Alone sitting there with all of you. That will be the scene.




No comments:

Post a Comment