5/29/24

⭐ King you got agitate just about every word, you remember something? ⭐

Yeah, we talked about 15 mins.  

I know what you want to ask me.

In this world, no one has me this saying in English that kind? Right. Biden asking someone, probably you or him did. At the education sector if someone is this MM literacy to answer you a question or 2. 

Being said.

You gone to the hospital doing your X-ray often, every 6 months? The women does this breast cancer very often ( you allergic to this cancer words?)   I am asking you, if you had a hole inside your brain starting when, until you realize, you are making a fool of yourself on the TV front like this morning you realize....or you recall. But your brain is no longer reflective at all. You react, doesn't mean you no long acquire the langauge skill anymore. 


Why does the birds says Chibi chibi ?

You are the jailing human in confession, I write you talk, you want to try that? In W Two worlds, that guy in the court room, hand coff.


"I was mistaken until one morning in 2024 May about something I used to grow up and with all the pressure given me, that I thought about that one way, just like my kids doing that. In everyway, up to this age, I confess I was thinking any other way than right now if Simon pushing himself to some door, and I am older than him 10 years ahead. Our personality alike, or the British to that teens boys use to believe, or thought about. Its we do whatever it looks like flowery, and make everyone else proud. One day, that door was closing and I wasn't told when. But that scene was not in the written story, because its written to my kid, that isn't looking the right story neither. "


I would be telling you which story to get you agitate, if we are in the center of the Central, you know what you did the flowery news like Biden, its from the middle of the Whole universe, to say Ella Enchanted. Is this the correct story? 

No, before 1988, how about that, nothing the End of the world. Long time ago. You live for some time length. 

What is Dr. Bing's second career choice, that this your son

Duke of Westminister

Kian

Makes you feel hate, or not funny....or the past of the present you think I know, or I am guessing to know. No, I quit talking to them already. Today.


You got in early like Wing? What can Wing got in early in his life... other than that kind of the brain, let me think. He is a diligent worker, that kind. You hope that is not true, to be honest, before 1980, those things.

No friends, I can tell, together the magic mushroom. You don't need to think any of this until your brain to that hospital every single few month, consult the doctor, you imagine that is no effect. That is not true, if you quit even. 

No ! Sleep. No! I say no already. 

What do you mean no?

Sleep.

I have a life. 

You don't hear what I say? You quit that thing, you wish its not touching anything that Harry Potter say, that is one location 2 people, or 2 parts of the upper or the lower spine. That is your son did that. You? 

What is the sleep for me?

You just tell your doctor, you are trying to quit, and you don't want to work, its a constant sleep, can he understand that is how to get well, feel better. And if he answer you, and you look at him, you decide what you do with it. 

You just drop my entire life?

Yeah, you do that for, that is what it means. 

That is not what I would be thinking if the first time...

Then I am telling you, you only have that road, sleep.

You are serious (giggling) or you mean real, that is the doctor mean the brain regenerate?

No, it won't regenerate. No.

But just sleep?

You have no more life, that is what it is. 

They don't put me in jail or anything?

I say sleep, the doctor might ask you the current life, if you are still keep those things in the palace, you can say the truth, or you lie about it. Next 2 weeks, you going back, keep lying until 6 months pass, you keep lying about it.

Just sleep

Correct.

I have a world to run.

I am very sure you heard exactly what I just said. 



No comments:

Post a Comment