5/20/24

Ronan and Shane, they are in the industry for a long time.

Right.  I say to everyone, I did.

Well, assuming you knew I had a stage in my life has to go wondering in the wild in Canada. That was almost like marriage forever never ends the problems. It would be his sons never end. No, that is not what Nicky and me talk about. Or Kian I was talking about a lot more fluent English. I am not sure they get the audio transcribe and in the written format better, so I write instead. That has to be Nicky. 

Right, you would expect a lady knowing how to do all that, its not the reporting or every telephone calls begins on 1) Something I Anna personally never heard from. 2) I have not even begin to react, later I found that is their language.  3) It was too late to correct myself. I wasn't paying attention. 

The other girls, or near by. Last year was a whole year run about, they didn't get a clear break like the Christmas. Ronan is on his tour too. Brian with Keith too. 


In the music world, you learn any music before? 

There are the competition to enter what you know of from our Asia world, to Jewish world such as the Upper New York City. Some people can all gone there and near by, just never in that circle where Tina Jojo imagine to buddy with. You can have 1000 people try, only 1 be seen somewhere has the connection. The business is not what you imagine, it just manifest.

But then, if were saying its to get together and stay together. That is not the part of the business we have talked about it. I just inquire a few thing at a certain time, that was what Nicky heard, I ask him a few things.

That was it.


Staying together means a lot how to stay together I think. You got a Godson? Your time will come in another 5 months talking? 

Right, it would be between me asking Nicky, but he tells Kian. I think it was Nicky I ask him something because we talk more. I say, "So ...you guys are all growing up together?"

No, not to Shane. I just asking Nicky, his mind is wondering anywhere, we talk sound like we get together, to the point, when that is, how that is. With Kian near by gossip about it. 

No, you don't do those talk on the first day. You mean inside your life. Right. I don't tell UB them everything on the first day.  The vision would be 194 countries on the first day because I gonna forget. 

Sometimes people that person's mind is not steady. Sometimes their driven life needs to get going that things they insist to pushing over. I check a certain elements....because probably the whole universe will tell me they are hurting me, or I hurting these democracy world 800+, or outside hurting, saying all these.

I check everything myself. Everything.

I look at the America, no, that shouldn't be true. So I wait.

The exact write-out would be a lot more sounding in this year, per line, per word, per legal statement brings out that per saying.

After the Earthquake I think.


No, you are not training to do that kind of the talk I think. You? Or Prince Wiliam?

None of them are trained to do any of the talk, other than the original making it up as they go along saying it. 

In CADS, there was a student so much younger took advantage the classroom. I asked nick. He told me. It was an Asian girl, another girl.

I forget I can just tell Linda at. That will at least Lee doing that. 
Then 2014 came on, I forget I can just call the police, I was staring at my discovery the day I put it down on the paper, its Project Camelot everything high tech staring at me. I knew that. 

I already knew all the movies were the classify material that time. 10 years ago. Long long long time ago. They will tell me, probably the conclusion would be I am inside my head all the time.....

Well, you start with the girl next by, your mother, that is 2 people in your life. You shrink your life to focus the clear tone of the langauge, with 2 people to talk clear. You don't feel you lose too much of the control a person like you, or any kind of the guy. You carry a conversation because you remember that, and in that you wish to control something.

Of course, they are easy. Right, you start with the things you can control at your faces, 2.


I don't really need to control my facebook all that. But as the time wane down, I start to talk. They written that down, or they copy paste to another document, they go and controlling to each other. I guess, that is how they doing things from behind. The UB inside them.

Right

But like you, you have a scenery in front of you. Westlife has theirs, and mine would be mine world only I know. 


I would say....

The second day I leave, if were 3 weeks worse, so they say just 1 week. That person gonna shrink, the house too big...its in echo at night time.

1 week, on the 8th day. So 3 weeks won't look too worsen on the 22th days. I assuming they telling me just 1 week, they may not be as upset as....imagine another 3 weeks, like that. I am trying to find out some details correct.

It would be they have never talk everything open as near as any response its right at their faces, because that was not in rehearsal. They probably trying to tell me no one rehearsal in the talking skills, just carry a normal daily conversation that kind.

Meaning everything has a response, not I sit there looking at them.

"What did you say?"


No, of course that is not the worse thing.

That 2 probably finds out, that is not the worse thing, so they get into the zone a little bit they themselves, and so later I talk to Nicky, including this year that time talking to both. Now, we are not talking as clear, I have something to ask Nicky or tell him, right. Kian's stuffs. I give him listing of the scenario. He goes and figure it out with Kian.

No, its not the combination math. Its something they get used to it already. 


When people's head is inside a certain zone, like a year pass by, then you talk a little bit in other things. They don't run around that much, they sleep somewhat, they eat, they sleep, they settle, they know this is what we gonna do the drill. Everyday is the same. Not when they are tired, or stress, or run about, or things not sort, things not trust, things not saying Hallo or Goodbye, or something were not smooth it out.

No, you are not growing up to do all that, no. Of course not. 


"You ate yet?"

"You want to eat something first?"

"I just took a shower."

"I need to cut my nail, Shane......~~~" (cut cut cut cut cut)


Do you want to say that literally to somebody else? On your phone, or in the literal sense voice out, inside your own room?


"How about you eat something first, I am tired. I want to go to sleep."

"You get something in your hands, or a drink. Give me 10 mins. My nail."


You say that to a real person, or on the phone too, you can.


"Do you want to put something in your mouth while you stand there.....those are free. There is a drinking machine that side, cold and warm."


The birds say Reed.


Why don't you guys all going to sleep, the Europe time.


No comments:

Post a Comment