5/20/24

Nicky and I. (I say that is Kian and Nicky)

With me. Kian first. I am guessing that, right....from the Facebook. But laterly I am talking to Nicky, correct. No, just by the mood, I somehow think its Nicky too, not that Kian again?!


You are not sure?

I am guessing its Kian and Nicky (and me), right.


And Ronan?

He is in some kind of the moody like his facebook. I didn't say it was his facebook. I saw a couple time, if I thought about it. I react on it. It was about last night! 


So you didn't know?

Knowing about...the otter says, the otter keep saying, and yesterday was Shane and my floor plan again. My own floor map on their chest belly....I scream. I cannot clean my floor, its one square a day. I did the 2 square yesterday got yelled at by Kail them. The spider Man black thing, its on my floor. No, it will always stay on it, it might be our air so bad here.


You never say I should be a monk? Why not? Not that thing again?

You mean my brother's and my mother whatever that 90s TV in our family home, that stuffs? Why I even bother to tell everyone, it was a heart breaking for my mother. The monk came to talk about my brother when he was very small. Find that monk and goes with him. At our vegetarian eat out place.


Everyone says that to us in different things in different way, why don't you press us to go to Flower Thousand Bone? Like the plot in the TV?

You saw the plot, and?


That is not what they say to us. No matter what.

I highly doubt you have a doubt they meant that, your whole life running in and out like your granny. You have nothing else to talk about it, but those things?


So you understand its not us? That is not what I got told.

You keep running already, you have a doubt, that is not your life? Your belief system of your whole life 40 years on. You want to ask me, if that is your belief things on, you keep going with it. They will stop it this time, seeing your grandmom past 100 years this things, but if she saying that Nun things that time, that is impossible. She was an icon. Are you an icon, not yet?


Between what is the right thing, or just the convenience thing?

I think the birds say your brother. You have other things in front of you, you talk those things to me, not the rest of all that garbage stuffs.




You didn't need to keep join any conversation here, including this website. I know that. Not Kian not Nicky the real life 2 people inside the home, cooking. You have no issue at your own home, other than your draft written to get on the stage to hire an English tutor like the Asian, under your Indian General? You believe that stuffs....that is fine to me.

Its the Chinese will do to her, not I will do anything to her. You showing it off? 


Your father has a different worry, or else he would be on his way to that super giant mansion supposes to be? You settle yourself fine in England all by yourself? 

He and me swap location fine? !

See, with you, no one can do a thing in life. What's so big deal I change my phone chat room boxes anywhere. You seeing the otter changing they themselves? You probably mean to make love on the television station to sound like the Bay Watcher you should be on? I told everyone you doing that on purpose to end up that beach. You want to press on, its not? 


Pretending a lie to let everyone else believe you have a life directional....not prime directive, oh ~ you mean its to cover up the lie with the mud and the sand?! 

You don't talk about the real thing, keep pretending, and the other side is secrecy....you feeling fine with your life the celestial never interfere a bit, you and your father's relationship to begin, no more your brother, I got that.

I think its just one England British found out that will be 10, then each find 10, that will be at least 1000 English British care you all, to wish and find out what's going on to stay here, to find out everything. You think they believe me? If that is just 1000, not 5000. Your unit, your military title top, or near by your Father, near by your brother, each....combine. Those are not the citizen? 


Is that in the movie? My every word in description in English? Misjour, they wonder why I speaking in English, you think at this time? You are not speaking in 194 countries, too busy staring at one thing the military front to care, or saying the family crisis, an ex wife, 3 kids, and a dying father crown to intend passing you. You are not thinking that is real neither.....and buddy the SA outside Ireland without, its the American for the Avenger, or that is Ireland Andrew Webber he moves there. Why he moves there again? To watch you? 

Revenge, Avenger....A

Right, those words to sound smarter?  You are too busy dulging bullets, I saying that before? 



We are the same age right?

You want me to ask you, you know what you are doing, and everyone watching you, to die...because you cannot die literally in front of everyone. But everyone's time is up, and no one allows to do anything, as long as you shall ever exist, you thought about that, or you want to repeat these words literally I force you to SAY it?

You buddy your groups of the classmate, or the friends, or the military.

Can they each inside their life, doing one thing on their own, without explaining to you, or be found by you, or screw up their life without you?

These people have nothing to do with me life, but I am sure you telling them a different story, to sound like a Ramses on troops? 


Most public will tell you, you finding a President, or a Prince, or Princess to hard core on them, rather than her? 

Just because you believe she put 20 website, those the coloring background, one person job, that is 1 person. 1 human only, you keep clicking in, and your eyesight only staring that color, or the sound, or the music, or the SA. Of course you becoming what you becoming today......that is not the only website existing in the entire world. Even your classmate, these groups of the buddy friends, if you soften down, they all got a name card?

Do you want me to ask them 50 these groupy, or 10, do they each got a name card and a website written on them? The Instagram, Anna doesn't use it, you use it? The facebook official, or the twitter official company logo? 


gov, or com, or .org

. org

means...this will NEVER be on a website.
There is no magic in this world, she did saying that, EVERY company exists, one word magic?

What is that? 





You and your brother at the age to train the youth, like 18-25+, so when she let off herself, she can collect these name cards to put on her website, you all suggesting as the same age. If that is the case even.

You don't want to put up some youth while she is looking at it, or she collects all the cards from everyone else, on another website, this is the main website? And why you don't want to bring on some other people's website, you look at it? You and your brother, your father would say?


Lies

You stop doing that, you feel breathing, and keep cover it up with the new things in front of everyone, that is not relevant! That is what Wing's best iQ to use on these things? 


When I saying something near by, that doesn't mean I go on purpose to poking you. I say off that and that. Breath? That is not a hint, that is a straight statement. 


Your Baywatch material clash with my brother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPb4AuZnzdo

That is your classmate to keep, (birds so loud)  or they just coming in temporarily, you allow them to exist, or they got sent home supposed by which dates? Do they belong to the Palace?  As long as you finding faults on everyone else, its not you were at the fault to do things on purpose and be put on the TV, never stop these materials, you want to go and talk about, every single thing you do on purpose, for real?

Sit down, this each movie, how that bothering you, you keep doing it on purpose?


How (birds) say that bothers you, proving reading top line?

Howi, Howard, How.....You mean Hailey's kid? 

Thor? You mean my facebook the photo down? You mean I curse your dad, that is what my video sent to the president the same time. There is a screen door, to the outside bird looking in. Which one I keep?


Your Palace Life

Not me life with my classmates.  ROC doesn't care them exist, and they all knowing what I look like, or explaining so loud. They won't come in Taiwan, or staying more than 3 or 4 days, got lost, and flying it back. To that mutual understanding, they do a tiny look after. Nothing else. We are just the citizen to divide and conquer, and apparently I am the one has to manuver that UB groups, the way I prefer. That is my business. They heard that, they check that. They are hostile, that doesn't mean they are an immediate threat. She did take the step on her own initiate, including 194 countries country. They already know what I look like with those things, with those people. But they are not the LinkedIn. They are the UB SUNY they suppose to look after, or the American medical board.


You plan doing that with your son? Or you ask your father what you should be doing with your son, or your tall personal staff anyone? You dragging some classmate in to feel the breath, that is the real thing I see, or just the facebook you staring at on, so they have a life, you hate they have a life, or Middleton's PC I borrow. She lives where? With the kids?

I want to know, what did I SEE?

You try to get to feel, or you try anyway anyhow.....you feeling different, or saying I Anna saying any System Data is not your Palace data? You are to be a King, you want to give up that whole life training, someone put you there for? 

You seeing me Anna controlling them, okay...explain to me, how do I Anna maneuver them or controlling them any personal life? Mat?  They becoming a MD, they don't become a MD, I explain them every step the way, WHAT's wrong I lost my facebook before the DC AC 10 years WAR, you don't read the history George Westinghouse or Edison? I can not check my own timeline?! Is this how I explain to Patrick or Riley? Your tall staff has an eye glasses? 


That is MD 20+, not where I draw the board, because none of them are useful. Its not the first day we do the talk, that starting in 2021, not 20 years ago the facebook. They naturally incline to read the data from the facebook that time, I screaming the climate change. That is per line reading. You have? Do you have a facebook 20 years ago, you written a thing on the top? I told them UB doing that. They want to know, now they realize, you need that, or you prefer that, or you already get rid of all that anyway? You telling your dad?


The evolvement to use the Facebook or the social media, you are not training your classmate 20 years ago, like my UB them, they cannot just get in those high school classmate facebook to train them. It never started to happen 20 years ago. They are not the personality to put them connected through the facebook or be friends, or to boss them.

Imagine, if they would own my facebook all the college or the graduate students in the upper education world? You mean your high school sweet heart all that Middleton she telling me or I pretend it shoudn't be the high school classmate? Your dad knows that? 

The social media facebook OR Linkedin OR Web 2.0 concept OR Web3 after I graduate so long so long so long, the new concept involving, that is my career profile anyone behind doing that ALONE. ITS NOT A RESUME. She is a palace human doesn't require a resume ANYMORE.

You cannot copy a concept and form a group in 20 years lost of time, not in 40 years, it will never happen in 60 years, period !!!



100 people UB  (that is Karen's Canisius human from the high school)

I give them a concept, get rids of all your high school, they are not updating anythiing on the facebook, try to stay on it, no one can check 100 literally photo the sky, when you calling 911. THAT IS, when I get there, I figure it out what to do with it !!!!! Did I say today, or next month, or next year? I didn't do anything, I get rid of all of them since 2014 ~~~~~

I have a life, or that 100 UB someone has a life, to be honest.

My life to that Ronan Keating, the birds keep saying it. Now that is not Kian and Nicky? Do I know why that is not Kian and Nicky at this moment? 


You want to tell me...

If you can literally sent that 100 UB human classmate all together in the hell, drag it back up when you feel like, left or right turn. Make them kneel, get up, fly and fallen, decision making like they are the bimbo on the wall, you mean maid them like the MD board should be, because they have no where else to turn.....You will be in Heaven !!!

I am not doing any of that. I told them, those are all wrong. No more discussion ! 

Tom and Jerry. Ms Congeniality 2, that guy's name Jerry? My dance partner in KY Madrigal, he was a twin. 


UB getting a lot of the sheet, in a binder

They get used to that librarian doing nothing but spread out all the sheets. All your life trajectory, except bothering me 1 to 10 different life accounts !!!!

You Prince William getting the same sheet, you want to distribute to any groups your facebook at? Or you can be just like the UB, turn around. Hollywood turn around. Taipei turn around. Ronan or Shane turn around. 

I flying in to see what's wrong with this Kian and Nicky together combine. They are on the concert format, at least knowing I am on my way. It sound like I done this on purpose since 20 years ago when the facebook being invented !!!!


This is not the time, you want to tell me you want to be like me, don't you?



You go to your father, tell him. You understand about 1 to 30 things here. Literally in English. Ask him if he understands what you say in that 20 mins talk.

Anything you put in the words to describe to him, anything you comprehend.

All of these whatever had happened. Use your own words, he may not know. He just sit there listening and watching you talk, your face moves, or how you use those English to describe something. 



I know you comprehend.

I want you to go to him, he is the King, talk....he might have heard anything other than the library patron those words showing up on his channels. 

He heard how people talk about and in discussing that in any concept, near or far. He knows how that sounds like in a real person's language tone that doesn't take the drugs. You are his son, he will know that standard how you describe that whole things.



You finish that 20 mins, you ask him, what does he think? Or where is that Camilla, she is still conscious like your father? Both sitting there, or you prefer him one person listening?  Or you can tell that Middleton to join, that is 3 people sit there, literally listening how you describe this whole things. 

Literally describing all that in your own words.  What you see, what you hear, what you comprehend, anything, it doesn't need to be Web 2.0, or Web3, or anything you search online, or any word in that technology giant to say Ella Enchanted. Describe them the correct terms in your own words, how you view this things. Your own words.


Birds say


I don't understand it. Something far away, maybe your father finds out, and re-listening to this.



Your brother next month home?  Without Meghan

Your father this time is not seeing him, so that is 2 of you talking with your mouth opens next month ?

Is that your landlord getting married, they all look alike.....

Ronan wants to come to Nicky's honeymoon, that is what was said to me .....



Once you explain to your father, you let us me and UB goes, and your classmate leaves, all that, whatever it means? Bothering your mind, and soul? Focus on your new job title?

Everything bothers you, not just these things. They are younger than you to wed? Is that how you say that in British English? oh ~ her name is Olivia Henson, and she is from Dublin, the Trinity college? 

Olivia is a graduate (Hispanic Studies and Italian) of Trinity College, Dublin. The couple are set to be married on 7 June 2024 at Chester Cathedral.


You are going to be his God father. Wait....not me and Ronan somehow this becoming whom's Ferry god mother, all that included?

https://nypost.com/2024/05/19/entertainment/prince-william-to-be-an-usher-at-duke-of-westminsters-wedding-harry-not-attending/

Your landlord is always at your side by when he grew up? 2004. Same place Chester Cathedral, that is a church, right? We are happy they get married !! Even if you go on the date with the Glucose lady like the otter kneel or flat, we are still very happy for all of you. We cannot understand a thing, what are all those, but we assuming you are all on the right track.

When I get up and take off, that is between me and Kian and Nicky. We know that, but no, we never talk about it. Not really. I have so many things to talk about, except any of you right.


The birds quack quack quack, you want to talk birds?!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18OuxJHfUR_siVGo5OZsUbT3rSh2x7-DF/view?usp=sharing


My mother says that is his little. The same school?

My side of the Olivia lab partner is a tall girl

A beautiful blue, navy, long tail, big birds come to the kitchen side. My mother is cooking....


Her professor was a MIT, that time the new professor in the chemistry department. I was with the Dr. Nickolas Physical Chemistry professor, he says the whole application process, just get 1. And that MIT professor is the one.

You look fit, kid !

https://www.tatler.com/article/duke-of-westminster-who-is-olivia-henson-future-duchess-of-westminster-harry-william-charles




He will be the priest ! They are all probably somewhat, but he will be more prominent, I assume.



June 7 this year, they are still in their concert. Like my facebook. 4th, 5th, 9th in June.

Not yet ....It is Kian I think, I keep going back to Nicky. I feel something is wrong, whatever happened last year. Something funny and strange. I did remember that Season in the Sun, what is 9 or 10. No, not very sure it looks like Kian, but I talking to him when he was on the island, before he flies to Toronto. 

Right, we have something else to talk about it. I told Nicky, and Kian. You imagine just literally talking through a phone or easier to write, there is a difference, but I deliver both to them last time. So that's about it. 


SMTV ice berg, that will be Dr. James Henson, the NASA climatologist. 


I am eating some ice cream, and took a shower (my left arm sports creme), the birds screaming....my left shoulder this morning when I woke up 3:30, these few days are in pain. Its a Chinese type of the sports creme. On the left side, so the sheet...the wrap below, not yet changed.

Sometimes you seeing people getting old, you don't think they getting old, to be honest.

Nick would call his son, "My son", correct.

The Queen says, they all have something to busy (to go and busy)


The climate on Earth the longevity is getting longer and more preserved. If I live on and on, these birds never die, no matter where I gonna go, to be honest. I never think my life will come to the degree, not even the quiant that death shall apart, I feel the living death in front of my eyes. Like right now. The birds don't talk as much on the audio, they used to. Never quit, still everyday going.


Ronan

They are all competitive guys to stay in the industry. Right.

I talk about next. I was saying that yesterday....a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment