5/20/24

Prince William kills King, Andrew Webber, Shane and Ronan

+ Mark probably in the end of all that said. 

His new title. 




You imagine to kill others in another jurisdiction line zone, their celebrity, you must know you are greater power than it should anything you buddy together to do. Misjour. (My wall facet)

By Monday or in the end of week. The investigation report will open til the rest of year, if the judge got spare 2 session court room drama, he will feel amused himself to check the latest news. I can assure that, Prince. Is your New 🦅🦅🦅 Title was from my glory you must be through this Flower Thousand Bone?

Pirates of Caribeans it’s 3 hangs at the beginning. There is a rope pulling and push. 




You want to know, if all these movies materials are my glory only and you all forever close gate. 

True.

(My wall facet) I don’t want to get 3:30 my morning time. My left shoulder pain.


That’s not my glory, to this Bible credit to.

They found out when TEsla was a still alive til when I was born, no matter what they see the indicator. Your granny might do crime the day I was born or 1984, so Babaji was on his pays roll since 1983. That’s as much as the Royal family or military means to this world. What else ?


Are you planning to tell me anything ?

I already did!


Why don’t you facilitate ?

You are the boss, man.


Not that thing.

What do you expect anyway? A red carpet glamours spot light, you are all over.


Not that thing.

Oh?


Is Nicky gonna go with you?

They surely do!


You go along or that thing never fallen in love?

I go. Not along only, a real life. I call Ronan last night because Nicky was on the phone all afternoon. No one calls Ronan so I went to chat a bit how we met last year. How me and Ronan met and his facebook, 


… …

The concert last year, Ronan’s concert was on last year. The beginning of the year I didn’t learn one name, I see him in 99 those near by MV, I remember him. 


Am I supposed to calling him ?

I think your military inside has a thing you have your chat near by, all Europe noise on to pour in Asian land instead your tiny human crowd little scenery you chat next by ear-to-ear with your face on.

The reason....sounds like you know that is not your intention yesterday to SA, especially the SA America, they didn't get told. They just got cut off from me. Regardless all they look, you know how much things you sprung up, to enter the military zone with these title, that is the military law, Man.


So coming back to Nicky or Kian and Nicky....for some reason that is not real to you? Its real.


Not to that thing?

Why I even bother talking about it on the internet never end, and facebook never stop, I have to click every button, everyday typing, and sounds like a corresponding, fake? 


Not that thing.

Me and Nicky talk everyday. Kian I message I guess. I already told Shane or Ronan somewhat at the important time, Ronan will get the call. Even Brian will get the call when I sent them home. I was too busy last year first month to when the second concert ends, that entire sky, and they gone down to Vietnam and India to going off coming home. At least I say, they are on their way home. I did those little trivia things. Like I told Shane I used to be on my phone, I hate that 24 hours never end. It was on my phone, my high school leadership.

Something ME and Nicky. I think its Kian and Me, but okay, he is laterly not getting the call, I wasn't sure, at least I write it down not talking it down. I don't know how to describe it. Sometimes typing its easier. Too many things. Its real, I already told everyone thousand times, that is no need to keep repeating to your father, you meant you?! What is you keep saying, "Not that thing?" The porslin doll or those ancient outfit? The Asia knows what that is, they just watch me doing what thing, go along with it. That thing will never keep a throne, they already know. Correct, everything you got told, everyone will pay dearly including ET, but right....not right now. All the disciple he will find out, except that Harry. You all did on purpose.....of course?

Of course what?

That thing does on purpose more? 

The entire Asia people know what that is, I already told you. What you got is correct ! 


Listen, you are not sure what reports you getting, you guessing it, but you have 100 things since the military ceremonial things, running in and out to get your camera points, you got that, we got that. I put their SA America the way I wanted, you want to say, "Not that thing" again?

Okay, then I drop! I didn't do anything not even Vartan getting any call anymore.


You coming home (your palace), you want to know what things you are in control, did I say, we close gate, watching you attention driven in and out. I help you to get in the conversation, your juicy, the juicer military inside news, anything you getting near, do we get interested in? Not just your future-yet-to be the long hallway alone? You telling your military boss, somewhere? What is above the coniel-in-chef......right. 

You keep pointing me is the leadership and staying on Top forever, you are doing that. I just didn't get to Ronan to talk about it.


Next - Nicky and Me. I say its Kian and Nicky. One full brand new post, correct.



No comments:

Post a Comment