5/20/24

Cooking

That is a fast garlic paste, just fried it.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/m0iaG2oAyow


(clap clap clap)


Why don't you all going back to where you belong, and staring at the things just right in front of your faces? The Buddhism has something staying in the presence means? Talk to Dr. Steven?



Han's Island





This is not one of these, you all finally got married, 2019 starting without me, I don't care that time, til today, you will all getting married on your own. Finally, out of my sight, this kind. So this is not about how you all doing the second day, or the 7th weeks, when you finish getting married, those talk? 




You go out to eat, you go out to shopping, you go to BBQ every single day. 

You cook the food each other like? I give Kian or Nicky all the options I only know. They have to tell me almost the day I arrive, I look at it, if they show me what those things called in Ireland? We have to settle down in one week, or one month, not just 3 weeks. you mean the life routine all that stuffs?  How come I am looking at these video .....Titanic?




oh ~ I c. The partnership like .....this side, or England you guys together side. One of those God father, which one is which. God mother?

The real Kate and this Hugh guy, the Duke of Westminister. 2016 on those things? The movie was 2008, you all knowing that behind, and what happened without me all these time? 


My news time.



No comments:

Post a Comment