5/23/24

Prince William, Tina is undergoes a very bad divorce. The money.

You and your father's personality is different.

You do care about it, and every public citizen knows you care about it. You care about her image, her words, her conversation, or you happy, or you worry, or you concern, or you like that part of the life, used to, or the TV, or the TV content, and all these things hurting you through the movies.

First, you don't keep live in a certain lie, that will get your brain really hurtful. 

Second, you know exactly how Babaji will feel....that kind of the leadership in the movie, through the movies, but you have a British Citizen felt, not you feel.

Third, no, its a lot they wishing to know how you feel.

Forth, your father know you both personality, you were a younger couple, so you fight on those things very often, and you really really really really cared about it.

Five, The things she says or you say, both are hurtful until you move on to the next stage, and you both carry 3 kids life.


No, you know Babaji things. I know. I am witness here every single day or the second of it for the first time he shows up. They told you a certain thing, he may not show up. Correct....American side, but its very suffering my side, and I have to carry a certain life without you and her. Let's say my money, you know I only doing things a lot of the practical sense, and you stare at it.

I forget about it. But I will tell you, I cannot take that part away, you know that.

When I shift, or if I EVER shift my life attention solely away from you, I know its side by side, its in Ireland. IF I shift my attention, I will not pay any attention, you or her hurts, or anything you 2 dispute, or your dad even, because I live inside my life.

Not SMCH, just Babaji in front of them too. That is where I staring at them, not you. You understand this? If I am consciously looking at you or Britain, I minimize a certain talk, or nothing at all. 


Your dad has a palace....charge fee 0-17. Right, I think he is angry...is that Duke Westminister's getting marrieds date? or that is you Prince William did that? Your dad shift a lot of the power in you, or your staffs they will have some of those controls in their hands?


Listen, you know the leadership right now, its where you hate, you don't like. But the real leadership like my last posts, its 1000 things in front of your dad and your eyes. My eyes too, I just didn't write that too often to feel the literally my per day per look out feeling like. Too tired to go to sleep, just rest.

You are not a baby anymore, it doesn't matter I have a what face to talk to you, we are the similar age. I can get mad with Shane, or Nicky or this Kian if I got told something...immediately the first thing I will tell them if I found out. So is that Ronan. I am not that mild personality. But personally I have a lot of the things going on in my life. So is you, your family, or him considering you all part of him. Without his parents. 


In our 6th floor, where we grew up, my mother saw 2 Human Spider faces, one in the balcony dryer place, and the other is the main bedroom.

Zawanna told me yesterday, last night, because me and Nicky were fighting, but we never sit down talk, so last night he told me, my father was killed in 1999, that was my mother's divorce date. That will be when I was 16 years old. Regardless true or false, because....there is a movie, or there is Keanu's gf dead that time, or Simon's father dead all at the similar time, 1999, or 2001, those things are still haunting to a lot of this 1997, it was the Titanic, or it was Hong Kong got taken back by this lease England got, were originally 99 means forever, but they put that date on, it was 1997. 


You know when people were 16 years old, what do they do when they were 16 years old? Craig Ballantyne, they were younger? They go out of the foreign country to studying abroad, so today you are looking at everything Ancient Chinese - the Backstreet Boy they are putting on the background all that combine.


You care about this toy scepter, the birds say, or you telling them to hide away, all that.....you talk like that, and the behind just 10x worse, your father shown all that to dropping the rain all over America, and this turning wheel in America.

No, my father already move to that second pier, not here China side. He has a secretary, or he always ....will be having a gf, including coming back to Taiwan how many many many years later. I have a horror, just every horror I already said before.

You have a family that you can do your apprentice, I seen that face of yours, really. You run off, that otter was playing cute. You running in and out the palace like you doing that whole your life to cope a public life. You will tell me, there are a lot of the things other people doing for fun, you eyeing on it, because you have a leadership in the future-to-be. So in that every space, you are imaging anything else your father may not wish you to be that free bound on that side.

You knw what side you suppose to be on? The England Upper Class World, including their kids, your cousin, if your father care to say, my grandpa portrait I use to know? All of the family members are fighting, so end up me looking all black in JC Always that frame, one 2010, Da Vinci notebook?

If they really let you get that name like my brother a ring, the chairman's club....your job, you thought about 194 countries this one science museum, a peer review jobs? That is 10 hours indoor writing per day, for the rest of the year, you imagine next year you get published, one professor will ever agree with you?

If that lady didn't insist 2 days ago, I never never never think it will ever happened, or needed to happen, because you are near that closing gate, happy your Upper Class World. I won't even know about. Now you are on the staff pay to get everyone else killed. That is you intend to do, or you showing everyone you are not in fear?


You can spend 25 years in that one single room.

You are not going to generate one brain work peer review journal. Not this time. A single room means they all got the roommate, to hide, or to treat each other devil eggs, the girls or the boys. Or they hide thing along, but at least someone next by dorm. 

You will have to eat everything down .....through your throat. You imagine someone coming in to see you, or just all passing by, year by year the younger them. You keep seeing the people younger, and missing the year after. 


You tell me what I know, or you explain to me, you know what you know?

Playing the Sailor Moon scepter all those things, to your age, it looks like faces, I think....every image on that camera, ...the student format of any commodity complain, its a beauru reports, you saying the whole branding gone, you bet?

File a beauru report, is not a lawsuit. Its just one of those Square's Japanese consumer report after Ryoya visits. You seeing any British people coming in here, and that is the prove of one evidence?


You all driven each other in madness, so anyone else doesn't need to live and breath, you should live on that Conspiracy theory whom you all are ends in hell forever I will tell you, how my skeleton always feel, just hear any of you exist, if you will be dead by tomorrow, we make a greatest celebration, I will tell you how I really feel. 

I wish you all be dead be dead be dead, and ends in that hell forever !!!! You will sign, just like your grandmom in the last year of her life.

Your father sent someone to South Africa, he told you so? Is Ronan went there, gone there, live there?


You pick up a gun, and suicide, that is the best tale anyone wish to see.

You see, the London Fallen? Guess....its how many bombs be dropped, so every human screaming in bloods, you all too quiet nice in that big mansion in that luxury to feel that prayers....be dead, should be all your fate, really. 

A UN has a black man, you know how long that was ago?

The dolphin tale.....you don't know that is how people doing things, or you question my authority, like your word coming out of your mouth.


No, my father's time, has those Japanese transformer type, a general goodbye toward China direction. You are a guy, just too luxury in life, to say the hair fallen to carry a very loud music, for that helicopter, the impaired head to drop. With whom?  Show off ladies? 

The prove of the love life, so you can clap with your jaw clutch? 

They show air your every high tech photo.....you know you care about every wedding pink, to be honest. That is your landlord, something really really wrong with your head, to be honest. 

No, I think you clap for me, when was that....last year. God knows what, I end up very suffering in the hospital again. Its your Middleton too a big deal on the 2 drapes tight, every 2 oclock every 30 mins people coming in, you are the jobs.

Never know its this year ....June 7. 

The youth bubbling, and you intend you are in control, or everyone will imagine to be inside that palace, its your 2 words extra with him buddy together. That kid.....I say that very loud, he is your landlord. I would have hope he buddy with Kian more, at least this combination math, he guessing at it, to sound like I have called, not that Hugh Grant from....Swallow lady in America side. They are all getting too old. I drop it? 


You sending the money in the well, or to the people how to damage this Westlife everywhere they go, you done that, or you paying that? The money, how much? 

I tell you how much the high tech to spend, you one person's glory....really. 


What happened to the news agency, you pouring Ronan is 2, me is 1?

Millions dollars? They got bankrupt, the cost of the wars.

You keep pile up your resume, your British Tax money is for that use for, you getting a new revenue in red, that tolken paper bill its with your dad' face since....yesterday or since in May? haha....


Next


No comments:

Post a Comment