5/23/24

Nicky and I fight....were not starting the last year. You know what we really really really were fighting at?

He is an European guy, an Irish.

Your dad is a British, if he gets that girl or not, he will have his saying, at least don't mind anything outside that gate, while you looking too good on the youth dropping the bomb 100 times to make one practice right. He learn smarts, to keep his bill looking right, or that will be always the youth on their practices terms to that every barren land. You believe we have anywhere is the barren land to do that rehearsal? Seriously?


You don't understand one word I say.....

(Get a speaker phone), the birds shut up!! Tone up Tone UP, TONE UP? DO YOU WANT TO JUST MIND YOUR LOVE LIFE NOSIY WITH HIS BIG NOSE BEHIND THAT FENSE YARD GATE? HIS NOT YOURS?

YOU GET IN THE CONVERSATION IN FRONT OF HIS FACE BETTER !!!

iTS ALL INSIDE THE GATE.


Marley got a bf from the church, his style would be grab her hand on the donation money bracket, asking her for a date. He was an Italian. She looks like his wife portrait all over his house, the first entrance going in, and the bathing place.

2 identical twin. Home Alone 4. 

He is an Italian, same like Marley, same like Nick. Marley met Nick before.


Of course you don't understand one word I said.

Right....

Nick used to have 2 kids, he was already retired for a long long long time. Tony is those inch his way in, but he got shift to Niagara Falls border he cannot cross. Cannot enter America, he screw it up his life. I never see myself this way, to be honest....

Now, looking at your dad, and that tall lady. 

I c....I used to always be there. My Green Card crossing border records I remember, Friday to Monday, I drive back. No, no school. I don't remember why I didn't stay in Canada or that is the school day.

Now because you,,....without that brother of yours, will never be there.

I start to remember something.

Is this Kian and Nicky or that Nicky or Kian thing really bothering you, I sometimes wonder if he doesn't pick up the correct tone to talk, it was because of that Kian. I feeling funny....at all. 


No, I don't think you react that fast, if he gets on his life fast. I had a different passport long distance issue. I hate it in every term. No, you running in and running out having a noble career, that title too big on your halo, I will tell you that. You thought that was a task to get him approval. He is by himself in the same mansion his office were? 

Correct, he may not be thinking like that now. I get in every term of it. They try out one person, seeing if you have your brother + 2 wife to attack him + me 1. That is the 5 people negative words on getting his approval.

That was a ghost gern field, if he likes to watch the ghost film. I know one too....Anna Bella....because it was 7 doll and the middle its the biggest. I guess, it will ruin his date no matter what, at least telling him about it. Its with my name on it, imagine, what is the glasses to keep it in it....the correct real thing in life. That time, me alone, staring at this 5 Lords Review.

He just needs to get a perfect date.


I have every story he has to listen....when nick was small, he is a mute.

But one thing with his head, he used to tell me, there are people telling lies how to live in a fantasy life, like these book written, the books I never open and read. Its one lie after another on top of it. You stepping out of your palace to buddy some friends networks, and you coming it home, its a lonely place, and why not, outside you have the friends the similar height. You feel happier. 

He gonna find out every time you coming back soon and sooner, it was every lie on top, its another layer of the lie. He never thinks like that, but it will come to a time, he really saw you doing it or preparing it, while you enter a house every single time, greet him like an obedience person. 

You think Kian will feel that way, or Nicky?

The near of that time near? I say a different story, but today its another kind of the story.


This every details (birds so loud) romance, you don't get a girl?

Middleton is not his curator, right?


You have all these you wish to collect and know someone else's life. I never inquire that Kian or Nicky said to put it here. Its every single day my life strangely got spinning up, left or right, these birds don't quit keep doing this.

I cannot focus in my life, and they are coming in for a tour again, and you are too busy to plotting us. He has no life, your landlord gets a life first....him next? He thinks about it, or he gonna ask me, where will I be? Not yet.

Too busy.....you got a mother and a dad. You don't realize that, your karma becoming my karma, or she tried to say her attention focus is staying here, not slipping away. They have their own life too. 


You suppose to tell your dad....you keep your bill, or you keep in the gate?


Red painting

And every 17 new admission fee at the gate.



You Best its to pick up your dad to go to NYC, with all those flower pink, near that Washington D.C.

Right....whatever you all were not doing, and these England Star ship, or military jet ship, outside Taiwan, your father getting to know, we are not on the UN, all your attention place the wrong side, the wrong location the wrong target. 

Tim Cook is in America, American president is in Washington D.C America.

If you put your attention span to the right people, you will start to feel the real pressure, that is your real job, to that real person Simon Cowell, or Keanu Reeves, One Direction or Bieber. Iron Man or Avenger....all that. I saying that, did I ?


No, I saw would be NYC, probably you can all parking at Long island, and same when Harry he turn around his attention around that middle America. No, not Bermuda Triangle. Up...that would be Long island outside. 

Probably something why you all + flowery pink useless all be there for? Your grandmom, or your past.....no, not Buffalo, you don't read your map, that would be 8 long hours drive. Near the Erie Lake. You are not planning to train your military, its just your flowery business to end up there, I think. Talk talk talk.

To that American continent uptight rigid human...not you all family bound, at least you bring them some family warmth feel, everyone is together with another person to keep all these joking stuffs on the news all that.


That is your father's idea?

You mean you and your brother is my age, so he has nothing in it? His age knows how to position the ships to the none-UN nation, that kinds of the attention span. I saw he deals that American with you all....this is not about, I talking fake. Its you 2 dealing that America on your own with ....together or separate, not the one big family photo I was shown, with that Camillia Cinderalla yourself to them, and that will not be in Washington D.C.

Where or why ...Eben? The ship can only park at near the long Island? 


No, it will never be Erie Lake, not really.....You know how many ships are in the positions, you doing that to American coastline, you trying to say, you doing that here....to be honest.



2014

You all suppose to be 2014, Harry Potter, Prince William and Harry this Simon and Keanu is the 2 Renaissance painting, all my military orientation table, and you borrowing this Frozen, that will be Fort Erie, correct. Another side of the Erie, the Canadian side. Sorry....I mean the lake, not the land if you look at the map. 

Tina....has a way to talk.

You 2 trying to beg me help you, or which one of you suppose to leave....its 3 of you, one 2014 jobs, the entire Renaissance history, or that is the painting ligation, other than in the words, they are all the ladies, and you are all the prince?

You all didn't get told, with that Simon or Keanu, that was 100 UB at least, if not 1000. or 10,000 generate, because my facebook were not 100 only that time.....Nick has 1000+.


This is not the rehearsal VS - Romance Journey, one of those? I was in rehearsal, and you guys coming in this time is real?


Tesla Tower, that would be near NYC, correct. The oats branding got that mesuem fix. Its to shooting the comet down 1908.

... ... I describe all the things are exactly what I see, is anything wrong with this? No, American president is only in Washington D.C. I already told everyone I will not go back, never gonna be....you all same time D.C, definitely not. 


Do I What?


Do I own a ship? No.

Does American President they own the ship? The current President, Biden has.

Do you authorize them to be here for BTX? I have never found out anything until I got here. No, I did not.

Do you own this world? (Look right) This things are not for the kids, but correct.....you England side trigger that 10 years ago so badly, because you didn't realize, you 4 has a real title to put in the lawsuit format. If someone would have stop me that time, and told me, I have every legal knowing without getting this 10 years jumping that 101 1000 times, to find out, how much the mud I trying to walking out of it, to go to the American court room how to re-done this.

When you trigger anything of that, there is a reason they done that on purpose, because that Kingship was real. The American legal justice is transparent, or justify, but I don't want that. I can keep saying regent, but it can flip, so I hold on here. With all the catastrophe and Asian will tell them, they know what things the American got on the birth certificate. it will never be me kind triggering any of that.


So the faults are on us?

What do you want to know, anyway? It didn't happen in 10 years.


I want to know whom authorize the ship !!!!

Are you out of your mind? I always live on the land, I have NEVER NEVER seen a real ship on the sea in front of me, to say authorize, that is what you mean.

Everyone knows I am so busy, one thing cannot happen, to look at something or authorize things I have never seen it. The ship on the sea, never gonna be the military jet ship.



Is this your PM helping you 3, or 2 prince + a landlord, your landlord knows you all have a business in American interests? An interest in American business? 

How is Westlife, that would be Shane leads or Ronan now that Ireland SA, to American SA club, those are the singing business with Adam Levine, .....(birds birds birds), to Hollywood that is a movie business. Simon would be the TV business.

The best friends together, in whom's age, my age type? 

If you are not going with Westlife to buddy American any SA to.....what your 2014 task, anyone knows that was your 2014 task til today re-do, re-done or they just assuming I am guessing, someone telling you all about? 

Your landlord included?


Seriously? So this is getting married in front of us, that Honey moon place would be everyone happy in NYC? Harry Potter last movie Deathly Hollow 1, after the wedding? That is not my mother side to France those Simon will remember his photo to be hang where......the buzz things.

Not the air break, you studying in all these 1900 history, you planning on this Barbie re-write? 

You require to write anything down? 

So, its not you all copy my Google blogger, if that day comes Google gives me a brand new interface how this work out? You all copy and paste? And why these ship parking here to sound like the military jet the England Flag? 

Is this on the movie plot?  Which movie plot ? (Birds, quack quack...)


Fassbender, Ronan, Earthquake....X Man First Class !!


Next- are you doing this to train the youth, or doing it for your self, or you all gonna say its Me ME ME issue. I am living on the island doing nothing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment