5/23/24

The birds every morning is war war war time to get up!

I have a phone til mid-night ! That’s my problem. 

You know how many ghost in the world? How many my room these human at?

How many voice don’t shut up, these birds or the otter or the birds.

Your transition to the veil time is your only refugee to this End time.

You want me to tell you, there is a veil and glorious world remind you the religious faith those crap you doing the opposite because this Obama says we can we can we can ! How they end up in hell I won’t even know. It’s everyday death people soul depart the veil. You want me to remind the true reality !!?


  1. You all have a life plan, meaning its very fix in life. The life plan is you go along your college plans, although you say you regrets, you are showing it off all these title given to you, fake.
  2. There is a consequence in the middle of a certain age time. You got fired.
  3. It happens to mimmo, I remembered.
  4. It happens with Nick retired in 41, so are my uncle and aunt, they retired about 20 years ago.
  5. Pang is relocated the jobs every 4 year, purchasing a new home? 
  6. You know what is a home, coming home means? Me stay here, about thousand, if not millions jobs dropping on me "If I don't have a fix plan in life. " not just this fix skull in Frozen means.
  7. I didn't care to get paid because I am just home anyway. 
  8. You love to play these cartoon, the scepter, the transformer as your life goal, if you are home right now, just budget tight, and go along your parents or me. 
  9. I could see it everywhere, almost in anything all around.
  10. There is a path on that TV, you want to tell me in 10 years, what happened?
  11. The endless these Earthquake we live by a theory, so you have a Titanic or this I Ching Holocausts exactly I wrote. 
  12. I wrote everything, you want me to tell you, how I really feeling about....I wrote everything that myself means? 
  13. You are all very fix skull. Meaning in the business even in one scoop (in Chinese), you can settle your new life, and get on your second freelancer jobs.
  14. I have too many jobs, not too many hands to go near, or even talk about it. So I don't talk about it. 
  15. You imagine what is a veil things, and having the people sitting here to talk like a comic book.
  16. I didn't stop you for being happy. It might be your parents know that, or you wish they are wealtheir they can see that. They were more in the retired mode, or they know your comic book collection. 
  17. This might be the biggest factor, to be honest. I don't even know. You keep pushing if you need to grow up, I keep be that dummy ass the photo on everywhere my faces so I can scream out of these, my jobs, or my veil, or 1000 worlds
  18. MY FACES (Screaming)

No, I don't have your kinds of the jobs, to know how you feel.

I have this President they got elected here, I have a scepter to raise up, I feel so horror that night, my entire skeleton bones hurts. It happens every single time they told me to do that. That was before the Earthquake. And 20th this month, was that inauguration


The path of these 10 years.

I cannot enter the line, you mean if Flower Thousand Bone is another case like Frozen, I don't even think about it ......cannot enter the court room? I void that, cannot see it. No, ....that is a judgement. No. Same thing, Lawsuit 275, they flip the world, because the outside people recorder comes in. Its a real thing, so if those comes, they flip the entire system. I am gambling I just halt it myself. Frozen is in America, Flower Thousand Bone is in China, but they are the communism, its a blackness block, no court room. Forget about it. Taiwan, for sure....uh...never that. You feeling right to do what?


I am not sure you living in the path it is the money you kidnap important, or in front of your parents, you better to have the moral because I am home. I rest better, I rest anywhere in the room, and suppose to have the moral. Home....is nice, so you could just be a lot more awake doing something a little bit moral? Not that, not that, not that....on any law side until you really really really really really really really  really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sure.


They know that path of mine.

So.....someone in America, they say if you all have 10 different trajectory you trying out inside your real life, like taking any initiative, they have the resources both here or where your parents come from, or you are relocated on this map means. Your real life, if you just be attentive. They know what I did.


You don't have to be every reason right, or every road path right. Or they can see, anything I told them along the way, because I just report there, they have it records until the Earthquake hits. It still here. The birds are still saying it. The facet, my mothers' throat. Not as intense.

There is something else....


They find out that things Prince William keep mouthful those words, "Not that thing, not that thing, not that thing". Shut up....Asia they all knowing that, so American could just hear it because I speak in English or pile up that image per location or per reasoning behind. America is a lawful Nation, Super Nation one of the 5. Meaning only laws. 

Taiwan doesn't exist on UN. So I can halt it not to file or whatever that means, or gamble, or things right, or I find out....all that combine. I am not you that kind, everything must be justified. But you are not supposed to hurt me like that. 

I didn't have my attention to write that listing 1 to 1000. They talk between each other, what is that thing that thing that thing Prince William keep mouthful at.  His grandmom cannot shut up, or King's dad also wish to say something yesterday. I don't want to hear it, or he needs to hear it,.....they don't talk for 50 years, someone if they have a parents, how do they feel they talking to him, its real, or its fake? I am still waiting to see, and calibrating....maybe not. 

You want to try every day every time you lay down, its next by means, literally speaking...not just watching the TV saying....my noise not free living world. There is a Babaji too. He has 2 mail service, that is a little girl. I cannot talk to her, because if she grows closer to me, she will be distance to her Master. So I never gone there. There is a mechanism of that. She needs to stay with Babaji, not with me. 

Every little details I miss to tell you what's this very complicated not just there the mail room, and the outside? Its every Sunday Thor those ....every kids on pride. Its applause them every Sunday, they arrive the priesthood delivering a speech, very similar to Prince William. You don't live that life. I live that life.

And the birds are the boss....you ever ever ever have 10 Otters on your channel, none of them shut up, that is for real, the one whole life is like this ? Whom did this things, they don't shut up?



Otter - Is he calling Neo.


Which Neo, you have a lot of the Neo? Shane?!
I really believe there is a Neo, I really believing it, putting all my time believing in it....so there is a BTX at it. My book, my book, my works, my papers I wrote them, how many hours we say there is a science museum.  You believe your brains to write to focus, or you believe NEO, what NEO?


Babaji does exist.....


Please see the red carpet in Loving the Silent Tear, there are 2.

He has those wifes, and the disciples outside outside outside......

You mean what I gonna do, or I look at American, what they gonna do. India is the thirds world country, don't bother looking at it. He is......too high tech, too professor too any law or the physics, what I gonna do? 

I can only comprehend, sometimes and just literally act up and show up. I don't know anymore any other words to say, or explain. Same to those files statue 800+. I know what it is, its all comprehensive, similar to you taken this PCAT or MCAT. They gonna tell me later you have a brain defect issue, to look at the task in front of you?  I think that is why you got fired to be honest....those are the real jobs. So mine is not real jobs. okay, I admit that. I can only comprehend, I don't know how to say it anymore. 


Prince William at his Garden party. I have to determined he has an IQ?

Jesus got evidence below where he cruicified the blood got burred. There is a DNA testing.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zrUjWHLPGQ8


Something fried chicken, pizza, salad

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2agST2Oi-cA


You like the eggs? This is not about the Buddhism?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y8AjWSvNnXM

Your eye sight, would be your blood stream. I cannot see my TV too white behind.....but....the water just keep drinking it, to wash out per spoonful. 20 years, I cannot live that life anymore. I care about it. You have no idea what I did. I tackle....the eyes all my life. There is a lot of the works I do, you just meant I throw away anything I ever did. So psycho to me. Do you have a conscious, don't bother me! 


Something about Peyton, or my first boyfriend Adam. He was a Tundra wolf things....

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Lo9z9FgYzy8

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gww19z553OU


If you all cared about your brother, I thought I say that about 2 years ago. Everyone whom you have a brother, I did say that....I never talked to that Peyton to sound like he exists, and you find out, each pair the brother or the sister? 

You mean my own brother.....I already give the notice, he is not writing anything down, for that Babaji. His friends are too important by the time he shows up, I bet. No, the love, or the debts to look at it.

You know what it is to be a ruler of the celestial sphere? (Babaji cough)

Never mind....


oh outfit 40 50 years old and One direction

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5zjHUhAs5Ug

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/PnciAZFqBxg

Otter, why....this will get to Melficent? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s8meJGdG6g4

Scenery?  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cXDXOjtpj20

Melficent is after....here:  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/V0-p9WKdqpo

I think that is her own kid. By now, they grew up....

Romeo....

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FTLbTjWgbBM

oh ~ Peyton's their age, he is a Romeo ! Are they very far apart? Imagine Keanu was a Romeo, Mammoru 10 years ago in front of that Simon Cowell.


Sky Diving? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_9F1sOpKKs8

It will never happen......


Jesus, right, oh ~~ they are the church !

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NYNDYVuUoYg

I understand it now ...never Thor those? Not the living veil those, not the universal police is the better class. No wonder I always end up in hell every single time. What is the leadership means.  Did I EVER EVER EVER says that? The American police or the American military is a horror, because they are the Super Nation 5, if that camera lens drew closer like that Pierre Meghan here.

I never remembered it anymore, after the Canadian Pixie. My orange to be confiscate back to American side. So I see their uniform. You don't think that is a horror, just look at them 1000 picture. This.....photo, you mean the ghost, or you mean the movie ghost film niche, you make the money with? The wild ghost? The Chinese term has those literacy.


Every single day I am looking at it....how about my faith and my horror because I am the God? Right outside the yard is all your prove of the evidence every single day....right here. 


Next Prince William



No comments:

Post a Comment