5/19/24

🦅⭐️⭐️⭐️🥰😍😘 The girls on weight.

The birds say, it’s the weight I cannot have my day facebook photo. There is no food in that shop early morning. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sometimes that controlling a factor or how handsome a guy means to you, you keep eating habitual things on because that’s the only thing don’t rebel on you, in your control.  You didn’t love yourself enough every guy is responsible for you, and you wish them to know your significant price tag is how previous you are to that mentality - it’s how great a load of the work you have face at or confronting at. I might really end up a guy’s factor in whichever future, right now it’s I get rid of every human in my faces to feel delight. 

  • 4 limbs warmth water bath. You don’t need the soap.
  • Every nails washing look at it, first nail cut and wash with the soap. Look at it, look under the light.
  • I think your eyesight is your ever dismay, I never stop saying that.
  • Your face washing and your diet every morning
  • My alone house don’t have a full load counter garbage on my money pocket…
  • I will hate the most is when the journey too long on traveling alone, it will forever forever forever never be you, full loads junks on my front every morning every mirror hindrance sight, in case my height is not a factor.
  • The self worth is the self love
  • Your inside soul outside mind it’s spelling how weak you all end up combine together couple to be. I just didn’t draw the tear on the mud made man in case the Bible guides not LST, W 2 world. 
  • The medicine don’t know, the vitamin and fried food don’t combine, it’s the alcohol and the sea food allergy ?
  • The clothing don’t cover your throat at your North American giant wind from 5 lake…
  • You need to service yourself to feel great.
  • You have no will, I got that very clear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment