5/19/24

I understand what you see now.

Right.

You want to tell me Shane, Brian, Justin and Nick or Gately/ Ronan, they got their best friend as the guy's groups, and imagine Adam Levine too.


This is not about the movie, again and again and again?

Josh Groban - Dancing crowd "You Raise Me Up"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxrX42WcjQ


  • If you look at 1000 military units, Marine, Air and Navy
  • 200 Countries, not just 1000 Russian Scientists in 1908, ONE 1908
  • That will be 200 countries, my Bio Textbook, one American Congress
  • 50 states the medical license board
  • 50 states the law license board
  • The vendor ends up this time in the DC. 1000 System Lawyers or the 1000 law firms.


Anyone to be that bimbo to go to the stationary expo ~~~ One of these paper thin human on 1000 hours paper desk in the law library to sound like Prince and Me. You really really really inside your life done those things will sound like the Harvard Law becoming a politician, that Obama sounds real.  Done those things to the paper chain desk.... I don't think you use the library right. 



Did you check your schedule on your dates?

1) and 2) and 3) together

You didn't read my yesterday hand out.


You care about that and that. So that is the groups of the guys and the dates.

Is this how people look at you? 


Your father will be proud as he is your dad. But you might be doing everything else behind his back, and he has no way to trace anything what else you been done and get caught. You and your brother. You knowing that you doing things on purpose. Its best you never stop talking to him sound like he is a real England King. I would keep saying that.


Let me imagine you trying to do....

Conquer and divide each members of the SA Ireland or SA American Boybands groups since the 90s, to sound like you as a girl, exactly the ancient Chinese warring legand and tale. One of that is Red Cliff movies on this OU.

John Woo movie.

American SA, I never talked to. It was really really literally Hallo and goodbye message, our Earthquake still continues, and bye, last one.

Vartan I saying hi 3 years ago, on his TV guide video. I see my comment still there. No one will imagine if you are that Tina Jojo's real form.

I talk about the Ancient Chinese, or the Ancient Chinese legand myth and folktale. Ireland has their own tradition I bet when I get to the cooking department, same Henry VIII, England.

I decide to tell in front of all the boyband groups, this is my conclusion about you. I wasn't looking, sorry. I keep staring at my phone to get stress. Nicky or Kian, or Kian or Nicky, so there is a Shane talking when he feels like or I feel like. China tour - The Beautiful in White. Maybe its about your dad, I conclude. 


No, it will be something new to them.

The judge usually like me to get another piece of paper, to write something on the top, in case I forget. The Tina Jojo's real form. I didn't really stare at you, your dad been to your ceremony 3 days ago. Long hours no one gets tired standing there without the water, and the....food to chew every hour.

Imagine whom live on Heaven's land....


Is that a legend, is that a myth, is that a folktale, is that a parable, is the history lesson, is that the Ancient Chinese?


What is Kate supposed to be, your dad's art curator when she was first found in the TV, all those things, you are the One? The college major so long ago, when you all first be together.

The Ancient Chinese history are comprised of 4000 years history, that the only spoken and write out imagine the invention of a pen, was a quirl, its the ink how many parchment they go and writing on it, to pass down in time. We read it today in the books they collect. So the Ancient Chinese written format by the dynasty the national library, are all varies. In other words, what you know of the ancient Chinese could be the folk citizen people passing down the superstitious, or the untold law such as the court ruling decree. We had those court room proceeding things, and that is very long time they having these Ancient Chinese stuffs written down, or passing it down. 

Its in my lawsuit one of those 800+ I wrote out. 

What can a girl wants, or what a virtuous women to be, or the guy too. I never heard about the drag queen, until I met these American culture in the UB SA union. 

I need to go out, that's enough said.



No comments:

Post a Comment