5/22/24

I have something to talk to you dad, right. About....well, not that. About the furniture don't touch me, that...how do you gonna manage you yourself there as a freshman, Prince William?

I pretending this gonna be real. Seriously.

Both you and that one, far away....he is thinking about it with that remaining of the brain skull. But you !!!! I am asking you now. I have to talk to Ronan this morning, at least a little bit, now I already talked through this Kian, Nicky....or Far away Shane, not Brian, no.

So....while they are busy, Ronan to keep him busy. I thought about it. 

No, not about your dad's painting or America turning wheel all that, I know what it looks like. I meant you. You imagine that, or you wondering in that giant space, don't touch my furniture, you knew about how Babaji feels all that? That giant space you just walking around, including your room, all that? 

You have a camera on top of it. Viki Link, that is I am Legend Will Smith guy? I understand all that. No, none of that scene....suppose to be you are the freshman, or they meant you need to lead your 80 people's unit, or that is not limited to that Title to make a sound to the entire Great Britain, that has nothing to do with eventually that Simon or Keanu in America to ligate, all that, to where about your brother, next month coming in? How is your dad that kind? 

Do you want Meghan to be there, don't touch my furniture stuffs? That is not a real leadership, of course its not, but she got put up to the news media, that is important to the British people !!!  What you gonna do after your father pass away, he is hanging....outside you Austin's door, not open, you are that Elsa?! 


No, I am not going there, no. I don't need the invitation no. You thought about this Babaji fully page 4, but you are one person strolling those giant mansion and your own room, you feel comfertable these freshman, your back, your back, you are very taller upper body to sit on those small tiny table.

I think.... 

Right now you are free bound like that Ronan, short attention until your next task. You feeling breath enough other than us, you doing something else they assign you? Just not with us?


A peer review journal to where the next about one professor, is not you free bound walking that giant room, you have never studying in your whole life?

They joking me, or they try to be stern on you, you are free bound you yourself.

You know you are not going to go through that process, or you literally gonna sit down on that small tiny table like everyone else? They are seriously telling me that?

You never staring a piece of the high tech other than your PC monitor that is if you sit down on the chair to type and not those loud loud loud loud room music. You don't have a guard outside your room, 

"Sit over there, with your desk. I am busy running in and out, watch my stuffs. Get rid of the top camera, you put as many people at this door, right here, my door is open. But i need another one, you watch my room, that one my paper desk jobs, everything !!!"


Its a high tech !!! You been to any real high tech other than the handicap charity events or the red carpet concert? 

"I need 2 table, one or you want another buddy, 2 security, right next by each other table. 1 you, here when I snap my finger, everything book shelf, you see this entire narrow hallway, put 10 book shelf and one cabin standing tall my height, everything stationary, A4 stack up, all those Anna's pen box and the Earth globe, from whichever the stationary expo you all staring at it. If you don't, make it!!! I need NOW!"


You talk like that?


"No, my room I sleep in, right, I need 2 giant table, with a table cloth, that giant space over there. Anything I leave on it, you need to see what I leave on the table? Just A4, I cannot put it on my Pc with those music annoying me!!! I concentrate with the desk just if I sit with my best chair in it, to stare at it. Its a peer review I trying to wear my eye glasses correctly before I get there? "


No, you need to tell me, you are seriously to go witness a high tech? I don't think you drop that those loud music, or you are told differently anything else you do, other than us.

I try to know if yesterday they telling me a joke. You make it this sheet, we talk about it. 

You are not serious believing you go and out smart those 18-25+ IQ, you wait until your kids grown up, and all that their mother, don't touch my furniture, I worry that, or your dad worry that after his passing. I can see his painting. 


"You got a doctor table ? Or he has an office where? A boy his intern all that? Another security at the corner, to stare at that 2, and one doctor. When I open my mouth to talk, which one of you gonna listen with the brain? Here are the 10 book shelf, you staring at it !! That is 194 countries the same science museum ON ONE ROAD MAP!!!! That is equip with thousand things I have never seen. You all got fired with these, I am telling you." 


Do you want me to call that OU lady in

When you do come back....gloomy, all your face in 3 months, in 6 months, you literally writing a paper in 6 months? I live where ? One person small tiny dorm room, to use the PC to imagine the high tech? 

She has her talk with the maid, you never need to open your mouth, everything inside outside, food on the table. She does all that, including maid whom to go to every bathroom, clean up, and your bed sheet. 


ALL SHUT UP ! (BIRDS!)






I hold that power, not any of them will join that Power, whichever this one Road Map. You telling your....whomever that is to get rid of all of us, Shane, me and them Westlife? That is how you talk, that is how you discuss? 

You have that kind of the space to doing nothing but walking around in that entire space, you know where you going? You literally knew that is the school format to training 18-25+, you seriously saying that to me, I hold that place with a lot of the things. I am the one funnel all that out, you want to tell me, you up to doing that.

These birds don't shut up ! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_EoaYVbyNJt7OFIbopI6ll36iCbM0yEI/view?usp=sharing


You coming home gonna be hungry, you call the service to eat, and not these wife of yours to stay in the same room. Everyone just walking in the giant space to be thrown out when you feeling like? 



The birds say Neo and Ronan !!!

You are killing us because I gonna eat with Kian and Nicky, and they stand there.....I cook, they all sit down to eat, with 10 Boyzone include all that Ireland, we all die that day, you don't belong to us, those saying? 

Its Brian's BEES suppose to be cooking, so wishing wishing wishing, its next by Storm. It didn't get heard anything from that side, might be his head a small dot hole in it. A dot.

Yeah, Ronan's gf included. I don't know for sure, both of them.


That giant room you walking all around

You have not one friend to talk to? Your phone !!!!


No, Shut up birds !!! You want to talk? To whom? No ! No stop it....

Flopping wings outside, You want to talk? I change my mind ~~~ birds (Smile)


Okay, I put my phone over there on the recording, the birds outside talking to you (that is the sound they always make very visible), you want to raise the birds, or the otter? You have a Kogi, your England Kitchen staff gains too much weight there. 

They have no shame doing that so loud sound, (the England Kitchen like I say, I am a little bit far away)

So you saying? 

You are not killing anyone, not getting rid of anything. You imagine to live in the detention center? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kD1r6UNorgHz5Xnm64Oy1F02lf4nJscv/view?usp=sharing


Every morning they join the conversation with the sky cloud, that was on the facebook. 

oh mine. 


Your furniture ...because I make myself money? What you gonna do, your kids gonna do? No, that is your freedom, but you all putting up for 25 years since she was in the high school. No, I thought about that before, I didn't think.....it will be right in front of my eyes, or your dad putting some of this efforts starting with your mother. 

Okay, then you handle that you yourself best, when he is there or when he is gone. 

There are these high tech, you are not ready to put your mind in it. To write any...why you select a professor, those challenging road, you need to be sure about you going in, and changes some of your life behavior to cope if that is 25 years down up to when your kids grew up with the tutors, that is every year you move your seat to that entire complex, or whichever you rise yourself to the staff meeting room.

You thought that is what you intend to do?


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jCx4STtkFi8CrrE64gJtEwSG86nJDgDO/view?usp=sharing


You want to ask me.

You can. Now. 3+1 outside, you buy them a newer home, more modern style those Hollywood design, at least they cope better those capitalism society. AD home those from Hollywood. You ask a doctor does that. You are too stressful, your hair fallen off.

Middleton and 3 kids outside, she raises them.

No, it would be the current time, your situation, too much things you cannot cope, you want something clear, and those can go through. Everyone does that. Let's say you got married, and have 1 kid, you are not comfertable, you can just get rid of the wife and the kid, outside. It happens. Some are 3 or 4 kids with the wife, all outside the door. All.

The reason? Most man if they are not jailed, and because of the family business, they thought about having a family, they do everyone else does, but their weight, their romance, their overall life got affected, they want to have some attention just at the tax, just at the home, or just at the job in front of them. They throw everyone outside that home. In our world, I don't know your side of the interior design all that.

I think you can.


No, you don't need a religious practice, its a capitalism format. You cannot cope all that. No, you don't need to wait until your father passes away. You throw your family side, all that outside.


No, I thought about it, that might be some time ago, I know you are like that. I know that is probably you want it, but I wasn't talking to any of you that time yet. Your father sign the guest book, I show up. No, I forget about it.


You ask me, I will tell you, right.

Probably. After your father passed away, I mean your step-mother to relocate? Yeah, I think so. If that is on the media I heard one time, I think. 

No, I am not going to England, not really. No. Westlife all those talk.....I don't think you thought we talk what really. But...they have their business over there. I live here. That is my business when I sort my side, I never inquire to them, its just the judge and the court room here or America side. You mean my money, correct.


Are they staying together in the same room? The same bed?

Your father younger photo is not the same like you to go out and mingle idea.


You tell your father, that is what you wish to do. Everyone outside the mansion. He stays because he is the current King. You can talk all kinds of the garbage, talk that. 

No, no more. No more obligation, no schooling, no parents meeting, all that. She does it.

No, we will not be there. If I am not in Ireland, why there is a we to begin those words? You are killing us, I say that open and wide, you have to sort all that on yourself.


Do you like your classmate?

3 days, you gather them, and they live outside going home. Just trespassing your mansion in and out. You can. You get a feel, if you like to see them there. You heard I have those UB near by. They are in America, not here.

No, not Shane. I think its Kian and Nicky.


A happy life, correct. What you really want those. Other than killing us. If they coming near, and you want to kill them in 20 years, you don't kill them, you sent them home outside, don't come back. No, no OU lady. I thought i say your computer hand-on device, that time, you buy 5 and trying to imagine you get the 5 girls your liking to stay there with you, and get the feel.

I think that is just 5 boxes you stack up, and you tell me in 5 months if that process needed.


No, no crown prince, just you.

You get rid of them 4, you marry to a brand new, that kid, you ask if he can be the crown prince.

Correct, if you don't like that mother or the kid after 5 years, you get rid of them.

Get a new gf, or you get no more, you are not happy. Just live like that for 3 months to a year. You figure it out when that time comes. Anything you arrive that time, you talk about it, what you wish to see. 


Are you feeling breathing, if something like that? 

Tomorrow?


No, no Ronan. I told you already, in Vatican, no Westlife, it may not be me neither. Just Ronan?  

No, just turn that down. When your father was alive, we have a discussion. That's enough. I have other life to go. You go and live the life you want, not those. No more.


The birds say Neo? You mean Shane?

No, he stays in Ireland. Not here. No.

No, I found out, I am guessing its Kian and Nicky.

NO! I wasn't sure, of course I wasn't sure, I cannot understand one word, I am so busy HERE?!


No, not by tomorrow, of course not. You arrange the doctor's meeting. You talk normal to the doctor, and going back and forth with your father. He knows you the most, if he arranges that before you 2 got married, or he thought about that. You always always go back to your father. He knows the most about any of you. He knows. You ask him, he also knows the citizen in Britain, so you talk to him. You can talk like that in the palace, why don't you tell him the only thing you really need? 

Not us?


Your father has thousand methods as long as you just focus inside that mansion how to be a King, anything the family, the us, can be outside that world, where you gonna ascend that throne.

1) The England upper world

2) England Parliament (every House)

3) America (ligate, Simon, or Keanu later, the President)

4) Some of this UN (how your grandmom got yelled at)


You want a brand new life, a brand new kid, no shame. Later if you don't want any of that, you want zero kids on this page of every newspaper including the paper bill. What can I do.


You just simply say, "No, I found out. No. I don't want to see any of that. I don't like it."

That's it? Yeah!


Are you gonna get an American wife? Just curious, Middleton is not the royal side, its a citizen. Your brother goes to this....TV, I seen this Hairspray, you like the American girls, the blonde or anything inside that movies? 

No, right now you talk about it. 

You always can talk about it, just not right now.


No, I think Nicky is one of those.....he meant real. So, at the beginning it might be nothing to do with the money.

Everyone dreams to say that. Right.

Last year, right. Before my phone was broken, right.  I sense that, not I am very sure, because the hospital sent me what thing? I stop. I stop everything like that. I hate that. So, I asking him....it may not be any of that, I got mistaken.

No, I am talking to Kian.

No, not right now. I talked to Ronan. Yesterday. 

Not before? No. The otter's butt.


3 Months ago, when the Queen position shows up, I think.....the otters did the fighting in the water. Its exact, everything those Otter did, to my website, you didn't get the message? Its all they ever do behind and in front. Exactly the otters fight together and got ground from the top of the camera.


No, that is the scene I can look at it. On the phone, I will verbally asking them, between what that Shane says and some of this trailer things I saw. His facebook header image. The details once we determined its going to Ireland or my money where, that is when we set that motion to talk about it.


No, they are processing their paper works. You ! By Monday just this week on and Kian's combination math? I didn't get told that your landlord getting married. How come I never check? So I went to see it a bit. I told Ronan, okay, I saw it. How is Gately, how is the Boyzone.

When? Today, this morning. 

Not before? Yesterday I talked a bit or 2 days ago. I talked to him twice. Maybe 2 days ago and today. Yesterday I might be too busy.


Are you one day gonna sue these Otters?


The birds? I told them I cannot deal with all of that.  Those otters are in Japan. Your father going to California, its not here ~~!!!! But, we have a legislator looks like standing with the protestor board in the photo or the 2 video. Normally, its worsen than that. I don't know what to tell you.


Want to see?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHlivaRpspw

36:05

"Stop discussion, start voting. Agree with ROC...."

36:20

"Raise your hand, gonna vote now."


37:23

"Repeating voting."

You know we are not like America, everything is in the same city. Going out turn left. That is that Taipei Mayor supposes to be. All these people I know what their name is.


No, Westlife is not coming here. They stay in Ireland. I have to sort my stuffs here. I have a mother, I told Nicky how many problems I got here. There is a Tina, and there is a Pang. Not sure what happened all these. 

I have to sing a song here, that is F4, Japan that would be the Super Model her husband. The SHE in my hospital the first time Annca was there? Or Tina's....whom related to that super model. I live here 8 years, you imagine I don't have anything here? 

I have also those load of UB 65, if not 100. When we gone to UB, we know the near by. Its the Buffalo State, or Erie Country ECC Silas community college, or that Canisius, the private school Karen's buddy, or her Seth there? I know Karen's parents. I met them. 

I would talk to them, not that Mark !!!!!

I would talk to Hailey's father, not Peyton?


I have so many things here or there, I cannot describe to all of them. I am already here every single day on the website, telling you everything with everyone around. Japan is those Sakura Clear Cards, same the Conan Detective. Japan Japan Japan !!!!

Same there is a Korea !!!!!! It was a Kenshin Himura 2014? That is North Korea.  The kid. 


Melinda has her entire family on the TV. I didn't say she forever not to return to America, and your brother? Going where? We know where we are? Me in Taiwan timezone, she in Indonesia, where is that timezone Australia, when Backstreet Boy going it down?

The same timezone !!!! Tamang has a buddy from Malaysia, Jonathon's Chess Club, When Westlife is drawing the map all over there and Indonesia including that Backstreet Boy, they got the friends and the family !!!! Wei is from Singapore, there is a Dennis, I just pretend that is not the Sailor Moon, they know all their position. 


We have 5 Star Grand Hotel Venue lobby room, the meeting room. BIG and carpet like your house, the 5 Star hotel.

UB 200 staying in one room, put all the food in there, eat and sit down.

You and your father with that Middleton + 3 kids, We stay in another giant room, you know how giant is the ball room? With your step-mother all the kids, that giant room, everyone grab a chair?

I tell those UB and their parents, SHUT UP!


No, I don't need to talk. Your father talking to all of them. You could just do that talk in your own mansion. 

You want Kian and Nicky here? Ronan, the birds say? They are the celebrity on their tour schedule !!!! 

I haven't even met them yet !!!!!!


UB has this American election in the end of this year.

When you planning that? They take how many literally people show up here? They going back to the American election ? They are joking me whom they call, NOT the entire them jam up here? 


Normally, its me and Kian knowing each other, first Shane shows up......not run away from England shows up, so me and Kian or Nicky talks right. When we finalize whatever we do, you guys coming in? Or its me and them SA entirely in American court room together? 


No, my family they talk to my sibling. Not me. No. With that Square. No, not me. No. Their last name, those.


Well, I don't know. 


Listen

You know Nicky and Kian is their particular judge panel on that book LST page 3? Yeah?

You think those are the fake, or Nicky has a motorcycle on the facebook photo. You coming here to complain, but you could just complain that in England, anywhere else I don't need to know. Tina things can briefly says, you gonna tell me, there is a day, that is, or that is not, we meet on the judging panel.

What am I gonna judging at? 

You look at their judge panel works, like Ronan on the German Voice, you really sit down and watching them, not strolling around in that big giant mansion home, chatting? Stand there chatting, your back cannot sit in the chair? Your room too big, you don't want to stay there, I say lay down, just go to sleep?

They meant a music business, I listen, or just ignore all of that? At least telling them, what have been occupying my ENITRE peripheral? 


The Music Judging Panel is NOT that Science Museum, you mean Adam Levine?

Like him? !!

You starting when? When you are 60 years old, your kids grown up?


Your 10 Generation after, are they using this sheet, Prince William, except takes your bed off when you die? You planning whom to be the number that title suppose to run a peer review journal?  Other than strolling in the big space, just wondering, and chatting. Starting with George? 



Prince William, the half population is the man.

They know you getting rid of us, its those 4 +1 2 3. The Cinderella means. 

You insist more right now, because you want the worlds to know, the movies is correct, its all of the people anyone you wishing to kill, you make a face, that is where the finger is with your Great Britain Flag and title means.

You are.

You doing it right now in front of everyone, that is 4, then 1. That is the citizen in England you doing it to them, not anyone else outside to pretend a cover, or the cover up. 


You want to drag your father back to American president, they got no money with England parliament together, not anymore, us or Ireland? Anymore. The real life, the real things with your brother in it, that entire California. 

If my brother ends up there, you deal with it. You will be the England King. You all can move to American side more, let's say New York City. I don't care what you all do, moving toward that side, where your Grandmom puts your brother at, Scotland, she died at? 

I move to Ireland that day, you happen not to be home with your father, or with that 4 + 123 all together in the America, doing your ligation? Tell me this entire scene, why why why, the entire world 194 military, thinks there is something wrong with it?  We lie to ourselves, there is something wrong with it? They know, or willing to tell me, what the heck something wrong with us, going side by you, not one soil in England we care. You gonna tell me, if you are in America, we happened to be in Ireland, anything in England, best we take over the England, and sent you everything you need IN AMERICA? That time? Whatever this Hairspray, all that combine? 

You mean TO MAKE FRIEND?


The life everyone knows of, its not supposed to be.....anywhere I land, you are behind to tell me, why I cannot live that life at all !!!!


Howard Stern is very very tall. Next by Simon Cowell?!

That is 2 people life indoor, changing the sheet, washing the toilet, cooking together, or BBQ together. Kian and Me, or Nicky comes in, or all of them coming grocery shopping in the SUV, the guys run run run run, or I tell them get the whole sale, and they brining in, they stepping in and out, when they feel like.

You gonna tell me, they cannot have their friends or because they work together, eating one meal a year, that is not allowed?

One meal?

2?

3 4 5 6 7? 

One week you cannot take. What does that mean 1 week you cannot take it?

Its Sunday !!! oh ~? This is not about the church is your thing, and Ronan is not in it. Tell me Mark does what things on the top of the his facebook header. I know that is a kiss, or that is Nicky = a kid, because they are gays together like the video show? I didn't know they are together.

No, I never talk to Mark about that. Anything on his facebook wall, that was last year. He heard everything exactly the same like the public hears them. How strange. I just never talking to him. You think Ronan calling him, or Gately did put a strangle on Ronan's neck?


Every scenario, you are not supposed to react just going with your father to America, what we doing there? You looking forward your only destination - America !!!


2014?

That is Keanu Reeve and Simon Cowell, 1900 industrialists is my family, that is all the way pass your brother, to land here. But my father is in CA and my brother might go there. And?  This Barbie you twist and turn, because we all gonna die in Ireland, that is your plan? 


There is a One Direction on my shorts here.





Things bothering you, you go and controlling them. Why don't you do that on your own England flag territory. Taiwan is not on the map, Ireland is not you England?

They know these things look right? So if I return to this I am from America, I own that American map by those UB classmate, a state school, to Ireland Kian then Nicky. You gonna tell me, now that is American occupying in Ireland, not England, you cannot control it?

Your father needs to clean up a bit these since 2014, with you, or hold you there with that Middleton or George, some public known things since Harry land there. No matter what, that England and American ligation were on that Simon's head. You have the family dispute, and your father is handling at it. 

Avengerhttps://www.youtube.com/shorts/mDjmk4xq9Vc

Simon is dead on the Youtube, so this guy Iron Man is bold hair? This year is 2024. 


We are inside the house !!! 

The laundry detergent, the dryer sheet, my commercial on the Youtube, the birds quack. I do those. We have 2 people tear that pillow case often, if he stack up a several back up, its keep throwing in the laundry, and I wait til all the sheets there, I wash only the sheets and the bedding that one time laundry hour, or we get another washer and dryer. I do those things.


You don't get along with ANYBODY in your real job daily? Or since 2014?

No classmate? your phone. Other than those magic Harry Potter !!!

And if Peyton get to get someone on the facebook, you gonna be like your brother does this 25 years on, he lives with his foot or the cancer, that is the advertising department is to your Britain's glory?


You want to leave these figures, Ancient Chinese custom party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYRMiZM9ZdY

Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, out of your head, does your peer review journal?

The judge doesn't care or the police doesn't care if someone just writing a peer review journal or whole day long stay indoor with 1 or 2 people, just living a cooking BBQ life, no one does anything else but keep close? You throw every TV plot out, all of it. Close your eyes, and open it, start a new day. Anything but the TV, anything but the movies. Just deliver your speech, join the venue, anyone standing in front of you talking, you go and shake hands, no more plots on any of us, or on anything in the TV. You keep harming everyone around, you have a motive, you trying to say you tell everyone in advance. 

You trying to get smart, or you trying to get away from the laws. 


No, the scepter you say to your whom in the palace?

Doesn't exist. You want to get that scepter. No, Tim Cook exists, not the scepter exists.


Go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment