5/21/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Dolphin tale

It’s a type of the studies !!

📨📄 I think it’s the kitchen categories their 2 face share one column vertical photo. No, I didn’t see the girls, no. 


You talking to the useful crowd every week, you ask them. Call or email ? Or you don’t know what to ask ? You research from the internet. Come up some questions. You imagine you going in alone? What ID cards you suppose to get to eat ? Their age to join their gossip table how to lock down that entire structure ?

Don’t you suppose to be Zawanna painting how to run a staff meeting ? In the middle of it ?


Are they considering to be your competition, kinda of ? If you choose the same professors. 

Are you planning to call for your kids which professors take easy or you testing them for real?

So why don’t you call your father ??

I got yell at…thats Westlife song, scrap my sheet ice cream….not easy on you? You want to literally walking alone and tell me you don’t get nervous with those 18-25+ IQ? Did you ever ever think if those Thor shows up, they told me those civilization is warm so very very very lazy.  You are taken on the easy IQ 18-25+ right now every 20 years not every single years?

I am not sure Peyton had an iQ you say you and your brother gonna be in 25 years enemies him….you mentor him get another England whom and talk about the process how to - peer review a journal ?


Do you want to try one year, and aim every year those staff meeting, just even 2 or 3 times as a real title you have ? Something birds say not sim one year, aim every year ?


Oh, it’s per year one peer review journal ?

You don’t get a big picture and leave? They say you doing nothing inside your palace? You can start now in your palace !!


I am deciding you guys maybe joking me including that lady yelling at me. You doing nothing at home like the Panda supposes to be. 


So ….

I cannot answer you. No.

Is Westlife gonna be there ?

No. I cannot answer you about…but no, they don’t go there.


I cannot talk to believe it’s whom, getting in there? Every year, literally speaking ?


Maybe I put in a different way, do you have any skill speciality goes to the judge panel at the committee board process? I can tell what the grandmom I deny, so another she is your trainer ? You don’t look like doing nothing in the palace. If you so wish, you can start everyday on writing, when you get in there, you are ahead. 


Is that a real discovery ?

Yes !!


What can I say again ? You …I think those words you put in a plain words what exactly happened why you go there. Describe that process.





No comments:

Post a Comment