5/21/24

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 No, those are not the claim.

No, those are not the arguments.

No, where is your claim of prove? (Raise my head from the military orientation table)

What you should be doing to inquire the failure of the UB group activities, you are join Peyton’s those age, 18-25+ for 4 or 6 years those freshman those height those youth looks from the high school, combine college, to one person each in per classroom, 100 people stare when these material air debut, so you all might go in those Science Museum without that Peyton’s. It will never be BYU.

Unless you want to ask the youth anyone hold your hands you imagine all these time taking a ride means. I prefer him to go collect his 1000 facebook junks without me. If he asked me those questions, I will tell him be happy in the school, I got the plenty of sky to finish every junks to collect. Just like the rest of you. 

The science museum has a different grade, based upon I guess the countries, or unless they tell me not limited one to 50 American states. It’s a peer review journal and the real professor to impress never needed that Dr T, or you prefer to remember his full name or his wife’s name to sound like an acquaintance ?

USB are the exam to pull out on the panel stand, that’s a different grade or just I looking at the different scenery the same museum, again, the different grade. When the wars start or the war ends, it’s when everyone else none relevant to believe the paper jobs other than the magic argument seeing any of those. 


You never raise kids, Hailey or Peyton or that Adam never raise the kids. He probably second year or third year but get to go home, his feet. But when the kids were just growing up first 2 or 3 years, for a women, like that and so early to get married, no matter what, it’s one extra help. When Tina Jojo had a baby twice. 


Anything else?

Lee might be really dead, interstellar beginning I saw today.  Drive to the cliff.


Pretending you are a 20 years old faces, well, they have the cafeteria scene all the uniform dress up, you have never in your life exit those scene to eat a sandwich at the toilet - Mean Girl.  You would be begging them sent you all there, really. This kinds of hoax ends where. That would be 2 years ago I say? 

You never had a belly to blow up big and squeeze, and all family near by? Just one extra helping hand at least never those magic talk giggling to sound like being watchful, I am too busy. 


You are too proud. 

You have never talk to Dean a normal conversation I think while in UB, or at least these recent 10 years, he got a normal write-out or Lee is a professor for the minimum use. Silas is on and you don’t bother asking him how to write. You will tell me, if SIlas or Ayo in the same entrance grade science museum, it’s their initiative looking at to write in English, however this 4-6 years were not your 60 to 66 years old meant the second spring time. People say mocking, you have never met the real commanding power means the hoax in life cease to exist in your every being means.


When you pass by the court, it’s not urgent I will tell you that ….


Toby is from Duke, to say finding another 10 blondes and guys her age to baby sit this Peyton, I guess you are not believing the cancer institute where we use to meet. City of Hope - one Titanic, I am too busy.

When we used to eat the hospital dining choice of that City of Hope hospital cafeteria with our ID cards, it’s this W two world I imagine I got a physical copy tapes here a box…I have too many these professors upper or the science committee board on the peers review journal, they live in the 5 star grand hotel lobby for me to send Hallo Kitty useless things like the basket flower …3 years ago I say. Your peer reviews journals. So while Toby doesn’t have my chore so she be happy the rest same age Duke, at least 1 of them or a guy goes to that Peyton sounds like I call Duke university in courtesy. They have the rose garden, the singing song ? Rosie musical. In Duke. Toby and me gone to the Huntington Garden. You already lost this SIlas or twins on the evolutionary biology the flura and funa. To buddy the same age in the same profession, at least per word ink to your psychi being to say magical. 

A peer review journal. Her father will get the free hands how to get rids of all of you one day with another side of the kids- no one will ever be a license corrects doctor. 

Your head bubble is up in the sky. I just talk in anything I wanted by…


If the otter says anything, is that the peer reviews journal. (Raise my head) you want to go to the science museum to sit with 18-25 for a competition literally I was told? And see a real milltary orientation table ? I gives to 5 scientists they go to Mayo those including the sky gene those. Both, I call the scientists they go and find out a groupy. I personally don’t do those finding.

So those are the peer review journal? Of course.

Is the plant those the research material ? On what, the genetics? Anything.

You never been to an exam process means a peer review committee board to review a paper journal? Those professor you convince them when you finding 1 to 1000 university world and get on with 1.

How do I know which one? They are just the 18-25 years old IQ, you are 40 years old, you don’t know how to get on with a professor profile in front of you ? You have a high tech in that building, you go back to your dorm, all have a IT networks, you learn and navigate to know your big pictures. You can just get on your perfect LinkedIn right now.  You have a career right now. It’s by the way anyway. 


If all these things bother you, you can just wait til 60 years old, because all these romance sensation by your appearance wane down just like how Hailey’s dad should feel or Adam’s dad. You guys are the enemy, remember that; that 2 are 2 side coastline ensure they will never fight. Ever, you suppose to know that. 


📄  📨   📩

Prince William is …my age, he would be the freshman orientation too the last time I got told. They have the crisis but his kids IQ will arrive to 18-25 years old those times. They sit in the classroom, not the orientation staff meeting table, they use a different door and ID cards like Zawanna drawing you. But he got a new title before our eyes, not sure the high tech change my vision yet.

Maybe it is now, assuming that title is in the middle of the orientation table because they deliver a speech when they stand up or the instructional projector PowerPoint slide. 

I got the email, not I got a vision. That’s in England, …I assuming they know the nationality betrayal, their neighboring is on the royalty and loyalty talks. 


🦅 Am I going to explain to you how to do a research thesis ?

You found out something so that’s a discovery = the reason you exist for. 

A sudden air bubble all over your fore lobes !!


You mix up, that science …

https://youtu.be/o4wjU4Up70M?si=EC3WVo66Y18eq-2Z

Never mind, figure it out yourself. 



Next 


No comments:

Post a Comment