5/28/24

The last Airbender.

Babaji came to the village, and find this boy, how he was naked behind (looks like square), a girl coming in, to talk to him. That is where my TV started. You see Babaji's face like Mark? Surprised? No, he just always wears the eye glasses to my seeing.

I don't believe he needs to be here. But to some of this disciple or something Western world some people put it up, it might be a reason if that future gonna come. That doesn't mean a lot of things he already is, or were. 

The boy is Princess Diana, correct. I say that. (X Man First Class)

You don't like the third party looking at this shit....that will be your words. There are....us, its not your concern anyway, you imagine the wrong things after all, all of it. What it all means is in front of you.


About the talk on the prince part, that is Babaji.

Its all true, that entire sensation, he will be the only prince, or the King, but he will probably stay in the hell long long time, eon or kalpa those. But as long as he is in the people's sight, as long as he is not fist or ball to hit somebody, or killing that committee people, he is like that. They let him be like that.

Most of you....

It will never be your politics not on the physical dimension to talk like the religious top or the business in between or the universal agreement, all those things. Technically, I don't need to, he will tell me that. My happy Heaven world, to sphere.....well, Zawanna right now that Aladdin Zawanna is with the other Babaji never show up those, so we be in those darkness like the BTX when the doom was broke.

So.....on the top scale, you have the Adam and Eve, that Indian General is taken. The movie industry bankrupt, because that damage my one person's life to the greatest extent.

He has a statues too. That is 2 Indian, + that 3310 pillow up book, that would be....an Indian too. But, it will be probably the white world domination a lot of those just like the current situation, a lot of the modern told you on the police all that are all true. The less you imagine the religion, I would prefer you to know your = let's say....

1) buying that one house, its very difficult

2) Your medical expense in America in one hour, you walking alone in the air in the trailers, and falls. You have no one helping you, you break your hip, you bankrupt yourself, you live in the shelter. 

It will be purely an accident, I will tell you the Book of Life and the Book of Dead. These entire material on the TV, you suppose to lean towards the police file cabin and the fire department. I only ask you 2 basic things and the water statue for your public hygienic. 

Your evolution don't need that religion, but I know what the Queen is here for. I am explaining to your the most immediate things in front of your face. And....that top rulership between the Gods, it will never be you. Lower your attitude, you lower to me, you will lean toward that correct attitude, you were never a star, but he is.

Under that, you will not burn yourself too much when you die


(I am watching the movie)

In a certain time frame, our generation will pass through the living veil. That is one thing you probably didn't think why these classify material has anything to do with that life, or right now. And none of that is you can change, when you losing yourself to the disease, or this simple padi-cure things.


Let's say me and Westlife (if they are fear in that China tour or that is military going in with them just like everywhere else), we disassociate ourselves, if....at least they know, I can purchase more than a home, with my mother for the rest of my life. Not even that nick, he can die, or I can preserve him by my mood that time.

Not one medical cost in America, you heard from Peyton that situation with his dad. That is the America. To that ether or the air you daily breath in and breath out, your eyes center is at your book reading that Bible or Yogananda's book that inspires you.

Correct. But some handicap if I train them, they can move right in the space, to be more attentive, no matter that is Westlife or not situation. They will feel different. 

The torsal of the 4 limbs you saying....how far that movie of any statue, your space and time orientation, that will cost one bill. But they got the people with them, I got my people, or myself sustain finance to cover all that in Taiwan. The way how I eat.


To this Bible, or to any religious manner, you be respectful, but its not you want to be told, or want to be poke, that appearance or the height, or the inner desire its not entirely the arranged marriage. Or you saying 10,000 a year to drift that life year by year. Its real. In these every peripheral suffered me as well. A lot of this things combine suffers me.


Spirituality

Your mind is not steady anyone you talked to. Your parents poke you, and same I poke you. You rush immediately to your forehead, you know what that is. You may not heed to this one religious of any book, to that greater Time to show your strength, you all failing all of that. Of course.

Without your parents, you will focus a lot your current life, and that life given you a lot more face issue, the couple, or the Friday night, your free will doing anything you want. "Cover up to your throat", those temperature means the health. Only MD supposes to imagine that those talk.

But sickness and the health decline, its not your priority to do. Where the human harmony if you just steady your mind a lot more, introspect. Meaning your daily conduct, your daily reflection of that self perfection in your speech, in your manner, in your standing to whom you make a fuss, or approach that organization to sound like you are literate. 

Your nobility to solve an issue, so you quiet down your mind, in that driven, or drifting thoughts in between the space inside your head, you debate what thoughts triggering you more and more...you indulge in that norm. None of that is correct, but you trying your best to deal with that.

If you have the money, you can quiet a lot more your mind, or that competitive or the super jealousy to that best friend you always thought that is not one doing to another. 


The human harmony....can happen in between any group, not limited to the seen, that would be any kinds of the organization, the society, or the small nucleus family whom you meet the first time after so many years you never seen that person, or the personality you bring out the best of you in that One day. 1 day that you show up that meeting. You immediately bind to that your relative or your near by, if were.....I am talking to everybody. You don't need to focus on the things you can see to the public, inside your own very life.

If next second, they all gather, one stranger you normally do in those big meeting room.....you tell me. You seeing this situation of your each individual family / relative of the 9 generation, it didn't involve one your facebook saying the too near School Group project all that. 

Your immediately do inside that one big room.

Tell me. What do you usually do, seriously? 


With the work professionalism, that is the separate world. I am emphasis, all these movies to where if you just seeing your family, what that means to you, it didn't need to be everyday meeting. I don't know what they think or prefer that happened, or your every weekend the movie night. You are perfect in your own 9 generation.

To shift in that great ball room, the 5 star hotel those giant ground floor room.

Saying....


(Yeah I finish watching)


You all trying to be the leadership, give me next 10 steps of this. You all watching the same movie like I did, you see, you hear, you print out, you rule the world in front of my eyes. 




You mean how many times I done this kind of things in my life, at all.

It will sound to humiliated if I talk like that. 


First step, you go near to buddy one of your family relative, or the cup in your hands to drink, and walk around in that 5 Star Grand Hotel. Yes?

You gonna tell me, I am not there. Every single groups, or every single time. Me and Babaji + Indian General just stand at there, in the chair. 

We do what? Sit on the stage, you all coming near, you have the water the coffee, the tea, in that floor step on. We just sit in 3 chairs, talking in the microphone.

You all too perfect for this leadership....tell me your walking in alone without us 3 human at the front in the 3 separate chair. 

Not your classmate, your relative, the cousin, the near by kids, the parents you have with those pink, or some other kids, the step-sister all that, when you did call with these movie mean to you or them, all together. It means to you. How do you walk inside that big 5 Star hotel, you haven't seen them for the last 20 years. You have to work, not that many times buddy together.

Don't tell me, I stand there the only reason if you open up your mouth, "You got a facebook?"

You would.....I stand there for.


Second step, before you getting their facebook, that is not the first thing you ask them when you seeing them standing tall all inside that too bright 5 Star Grand hotel room, or inside your own family home, your parents at. It will be you talking to them, not me standing there, so you could talk to them, or I talk? 

The face, the fitness, the career talk, the career path, on that Thanksgiving Table, that is at least 3 years since 2021. And....this year is coming up after the summer time. We are at the spring. My Westlife has to work in the summer, right now?!

I just want to know the second step, what you planning on doing, you imagine the first step is very simple, whatever I put this situation all around to think, or to imagine, you are a great rulership where to start....


You ever think for others, think for you yourself, we are only at the second step, you blank out on the third step, or I imagine I waiting for you the next 1 hr, new movie: Puss in Boots.


I don't need to watch that movie, I am right here.

How do you throw every kids with the military (The heaven or on Earth) back to their roll calls of the family unit, I don't need to be a part of it, you freeze at the second step? Not the first step= you pick up a cup, look at the tea or the water, is that icy water, or the bucket on the floor ground, you open close every finger print, and.....wash your hands to join the conversation? I wash my every finger print......


Correct, I am on the leadership, your plan for your....next by facebook their 10 steps.

I happen to have the hostile groups human from the school, you could just aim at your near by whomever to sound like everyone is a friend.

They all imagine the leadership? You mean you are the leadership, must be the prince they all bubbling air up on their own forehead, no one can see. Correct, I would have answer, my side of all of them trying to be the leadership when the group activities show up. I must have a date I written this thing....

7/22/2023.


You step 2 is not to asking them the facebook, but you gonna forget...when you walking around that 5 Star grand hotel floor with a carpet. 

You are inconsiderate, you are indifferent, you are trying to get your ways, so that meeting would be your cousin with their parents, or some near or far cousins in America side, with their parents, each screaming and yelling to their parents ....agree? You know that is a real situation. 3 years, 6 years, 10 years?

You trying to get into their too tall, everyone tall a conversation holding up a cup, are you gonna be more attentive this Thanksgiving, this sheet gonna be forgotten? I interfere your free will all that stuffs, starting this First Amendment breach its.....200 years history. 

That is the second step. We agree that easily? 


You gonna be a priest, or what is Adam's father got a job.....to talk next by your own classmate sound like you are a priest or a decan. Is that the missionary talk, the Bible verse story talk, the Sunday church was nothing but the lesson a talk.  You bring your own priest in, or you all so airbender, your parents knew these 100 UB steps, with the one great beginning July 22 2023 last year?

This would not be the school project talk, its your Thankgiving, you given a prayers or a story guideline to make your claim to your own all food table talking. Everyone prepare to stand there, or to keep on the same table. Its no no the 5 Star Hotel Ball room carpet floor. So...this is your third step, you imagine a conversation.....

Choice...1) Priest you all leadership already 2) Adam's father, that is a plastic surgeon. 

How do you all introducing each other new career with the name card or the new facebook too shining linkedin talk. I wonder how you rehearsal your own career choice field when you out there, so this is the easiest cake with the family. 


You are the one like Keanu, or Ronan already?

Sorry, they....too have their own leadership without that Westlife or Simon, every photos looks like a groupy yarht. 


If the file statue is not compromised.....you mean civil or the murder, its not relevant, the court room doesn't have that.

I mean, do they process? Yeah, including the heaven and the hell road if everything like you claim is based upon the movie or the TV is real. You saying that right? Or they guessing you saying that?


That is about how you step 2 or step 3?


Do they have the kids growing it up? Do you have a kid?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-6A8BMBl-9s


This is nervous for you? Your family? I say the least, the birds quack, so I have to correct myself. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lgodcjoYwHw


At this step third or the 4th step, you going with your dad or mom, to talk? They open up your mouth to talk, or you got the sibling, to buddy, or the cousin, or cousin's brother....all that?

You realize you are not doing this every single day, not every single year, even? 

I am so sure your parents wishing you all shut up, not at their friends or their parents, right?


You figure it out 5678910?

With the family, you have those group games, the group chat, or something as a group activities? You want your parents to lead you that day......you ever seen your parents doing those things without rehearsal at it? 


The movie finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment