5/30/24

The table ware ( the soup is the side dishes, you and your best friend to set a food menu)

Let's say this is for the Hunger Game. 

You have a best friend, one is on the soup, one is on the baked bread, or the pizza kinds + last night you finish washing that one or 2 green, and someone else on the chopping carrots.

It means to you side by side the best friends those memory. The organizationi of that kitchen, it must be the Brian's bees, or Ronan's gfs or the TV wife those, 20 guys on the dinner table, or 10....

I think your eye sight has an issue staring at where the food goes on that one radius plate in front of you, too big for the girl's my hands, but hold it to the guy's, if the you just stand up......they stand up to the kitchen side, to ensure.....anything is not the last min.

Ruined, like the tradition. You run a kitchen, you guess whom to hire for the waitor. But that is not in front of those faces. By the calculating reality...method.  Your kitchen towel.....when that will be too wet to damp, and the dishes is next by, to the height you stand to the kitchen table your lower waistline at.

The human has no existence reason...just by looking at it.

20 stomach is beeping...if you sense together with it. Looking at you from the chair height.


That is Brian's bees and Ro....maybe just Brian's bees, because...I am not sure why it cannot be done. He got some friends those kinds. Similar to that table right hand side those camera lens looking at it. 

I describe to you since Eben's time. It is every reality the stimulate in front of my faces. Because I was the one making the food. Now its all your time.....I didn't see it.


Suggestion: Maybe starting to look at them 10 or 12 people all together staring at you to the main one seating position, the Queen's seat, that frame to start. They looking at you with....the table ware or the napkin display....

you give them some water first.


No, tell them 12 people one morning seat in that table, all together, they together look at your direction, you standing. That kind of the rehearsal to start. Why don't you just do exactly what I tell you how that slow pace to make a perfect means. It won't mean to them, it will mean the hell of you. I told you. The first step.

You turn in the kitchen in front of that main seat, or side by. You turn. Your body, you turn.

You mummified, that is what you did.  No, that morning you don't need to make the food. They rehearsal, you never....done that.

They just sit there, to? Look at you. And they will talk a little bit, between the guys. They are all the guys, you see from the TV, those familiar faces.

The real time, I am not sure, its how many the girls gonna be there. That real handling, its all the man or the guys, so 2 bees are the only girls you got, the best friend.

Don't know. If you get a best friend, you get lucky.


I see.

They were saying that to Brian's bees. Probably Ronan too. For some reason.....


Brian's Bess.

No, they might be 2 different worlds, I am not sure. I tell you exactly what I was told. You care those details, you asking them. When they transmitting anything, I feel like I tell you without the needie greedie details. Their name is bees? Exactly I tell you how they describe it, you want me to put your head on the wall, no more question anything I say, or do? They use that word, those are the human talks. 


No, they omit the details.


Those science museum wall its where their giant girly face be print and glue on the top of....vendors, anyone pass by, its by that showing of that girl physical appearance look, as giant as....the vendor booth width. And they do on purpose too.

At the beginning, last month said would be.....the omiting the details.

They go to them, and....no more details.


Another detail: You think I feel good to tell you all that?

Shut up, birds.


When they design a certain, if all the passage way, its to keep walking. 

But the reason they put that giant photo on the very top to say per booth is very narrow? Everyone is narrow or only my booth I can see. Too far away. I drop that conversation because I am the domino.They put a lot of the distance in that one Science museum, you have to coming near to the booth to "look up", the giant face, below that is the booth.

There is.

There is a design to all that square and line, per measurement. The windows to process that bill or take out has to go from behind, because...if anyone sees. including these 20 guys on the table. Every operation is different by the first instinct. Its a Chinese take out windows similar.


Last year would be Brian on the left seat (main seat), long table, Ronan on the first seat (right) in front of me (cross), yellow home light. 6 + him Brian. Night

Today, that is Brian, first left (main seat), long table....20 is what I see.

... maybe you asking them. The picture sent in has those way to talk, its more than that...keep going. Its white bright light behind him. Its Day light. 

He will be looking at you from that seat. (????) They eyes empty holes those looks, tired, or waiting, or you don't know each other that kind. But for you all blind, you cannot see anyway. I see that. I can see. No, not friendly. He is not a friendly person when....today this is the scene, loooooooong table. The window on his behind, right side, the bright white light, that space.


Taller girl, no, not me. But no, I don't know Brian.


.... .... You want to get some those French or the Italian restaurant the basket with the white cloth, the baked bread in it, starting you walking at him, serve him like a waitor that kind to everyone, walking none stop around this table. They all, or the humanity want to kill me....so I will NEVER be there. 

  • Some napkin in your hand.
  • Baked, fresh warm.
  • No sesame seed. 


Maybe you hire a professional company how to do that.

No matter how fat they get, you need to give them only carbohydrate in every meal, no matter what. They don't eat it, that is their problem, you are all Irish, so they trust you at least. Not me, I am deleting myself !!!!


You can just give him the basket....without that bottle 2 things in your 2 hands. I am small, My hair up, I can running back and forth. "Brian, this is your bread." "Brian, this is the napkin and drinks." "Brian, this is your dish at your side of the table, you put them in, too heavy."

"Brian, this is the folding table, the stainless tray with all these buy food, no space on the table, its next by you, but you watch that."


Correct, it can be homey, I think they meant the food they eat it down, not anything else. No. 


Its ...

(Birds quack, turn)

I would say (lower my head), try to make it that science museum, its many Brian's seats those to begins....right. Both continent. Left and right. No image. uh...they won't know difference  But try to sound like ....(look at the birds side, inside)

Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-x2u7FuSMk


They .. (turn, look at the birds direction)  Already know the music for many many decades. I ask Nicky or Brian, can you pick these stack of the CD, borrow from the library.

Piano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WascwhF86E


Maybe you always ask them before that happened, almost every details.

I don't think they going there. So they will never find out ! I am the targeting points anyway.

You have never seen all the girls' face only world like that. On the vision up to look at it. Its side by side, all the things are side by side.


I only know England military freshman young young age girls cluster there, but they are tall though. You wish...its not the guys to look at the young means, I used to be a CADS....

The things that favor....

Without the rest of the vision means.






No comments:

Post a Comment