5/30/24

The leek wonton?

WestlifeNo No ( The concert )


You trying to ask me how to run the home chore or I just doing the lazy human one week food the next whole month, to washing that Leek will take long time, because the roots sand, and the salt to disinfect the parasite eggs. What was the word, the sac or nick's best friend John the whole website those words. Ask MH in Curezone.

But most this vegetable you wash, you thought about the salt, I actually soak the clean tape water again and again, until that salt is off, coming out of the process called the osmosis. They all eating it down no difference makes to them. Its very time consuming doing that. Once that leek process (Its similar to the roots of those Greek nomenclature for saying they are the herbs, its the Chinese chive, or the American Green onion)

Once you process....almost just like the WWII that military surgeon, that entire process is harvesting makes no difference, its to process all the herbs inside the kitchen with the green veggie. The organic is better, but I can only eat that few things in front of my face.

You freeze them, technically no one eats that for the taste of it, even the garlic paste in Taiwan, you get a whole process more expensive grocery store, to process the garlic clove. Its called the clove, because in the medicinal herbs study, they will tell you the onion or the clove kinds. In this entire city, no one does that. No one eating those veggie, but no one knows I live in this city, you talking about million people in one capital. Just like your New York City. 


The carrots dice them (you peel them), or the blender, those giant food processor, you can dice the leek, the green onion, the chive (in the freezer)

or the carrots (shred or dice, the freezer)

Technically, when you doing anything else, you put that 2 things in the instant noodles with some boiled egg downstairs, it will not look like that Korean girls invites her friends to eat...its just the instant noodles. For the TV, I will probably never make the instant noodle on the TV channel. Maybe everyone thinks that is a normal thing to do. That President Xi's wife 10 years ago was on the newspaper, because I am on and on and on with that Simon or Keanu, they say don't eat it. 

You can just listen to them, don't listen to me. No instant noodles. 


When I got told to eat, I eat it, right.


To make the wonton, the vegetarian (eggs with the tofu) dumpling, or you mean the meat dumpling. You spent the whole morning up til the noon time. Your feet cannot walk, cannot stand, cannot dew water on the floor, my floor is the marble, anything on the table I want to tell you, wipe it, and watch where you stain that soap, how much in your hands, your finger tip touch it, you washing just your finger tip. So many tiny little things I am telling you to do, there is not one thing you done. You have no more IQ, no more reaction rate, no more human reason to live, just I look at you.

Downstair, they have those mince meat in the can, I show you. Or those chicken drum process for the microwave. You can bake it too. Meaning? I don't need to process any meat, they are the factory FDA process. I have all this money, just get out of my sight, I live with that 7-11 to sound like American too far away, everyday is on preparing those food. You have a capitalism world, I saying that thousand times.

But if you don't have the money, you just need to stare at those food costs. The dumpling or the wonton. That is just the wraps difference. 


My hospital is just 10 mins away from the taxi here. I need more those hospital, than anymore food inside my mouth, I am telling you. My chest bloat up when I gain weight. I am on this up and down up and down 64 again. 

I have entire world to operate, its the capitalism sleek, saying the thousand times. You want to run a channel, then you need to know those food color and the camera lens. You better wash it !!! Not just the for the human virtues. The FDA supposes to be on all of you. Get out of my sight. 






No comments:

Post a Comment