5/30/24

Your shoes for the rest of your life. The guys DON'T like any girl.

Just get out of their life. But when you wear something comfortable, in your whole life, in your whole world, wherever you go, you will not get to this very bad old age your hips down, or overweight, to a huge amount of the problems.

I talk seriously. I don't need to be in that land, I don't even need those guys. But one thing I tell you, they never care one girl, so you walk comfortable to sound like a maid correctly. I don't go there, they are yours to take care. But be comfortable at your footwear 365 days.

Its you comfortable living with them, among them, makes them feel, they can wear something also comfortable. Just that one thing, it will make their life totally different, if that is 1:1

No, their home is all in Ireland. No, no Shane. No. Its I think Kian and Nicky. No, I don't care about it, not England EVER, FOREVER. London Fallen is a movie, their cancer is 2 loud and sound, and their treatment is the thumbnail, and all the clubs coming out to support them, and that Harry is drug by 3 different kinds of the DRUGS with the magic mushroom.

FOREVER ETERNAL, I would never never never never look at them, EVER.


I am not those guys, not the business, not the entertainment. To sound like one normal girl next by my brother, when he turns to them, he will be the history the rest of the eternality. A magic mushroom, if you literally cut him thousand pieces like you should, at least you can start cutting their flag included. NEVER magic mushroom, with 2 different other drugs, and the court issue, or the legal paper written, or the book written. IT MEANS ITS REAL.




No comments:

Post a Comment