5/30/24

No, not one time table, 5 time, or for they to say do. One lifetime, to get in that thing.

The science museum. A month ago, or 3 months ago, first time I talk about it. Its that science museum. 

No, there is a photo. You know whom they are?

Those photo below has no food. Mc Donald. I am not sure if they put the table some, some without the table. You bet their design is in your favor to look shining and pretty. 

You don't like "too shining" and pretty?

Bella? Italiano, swallow it down....i told you, its only cruelty, until you get your per words right and attitude, you don't believe it, count on the days in the Bible. 

The Great Wizard Harry Potter is on the Monitor ....haha...what does that really means. I want the perfect, you will bow, kneel, flat scenario, remember....curl on the wall corner to die, every piece of that one kiss like Lalla did to Hailey. Only the cruelty, for the rest of your eternity, you pretend not to hear, or you pretend its not arriving...yet. 


So many wither....haha....you need to cuddle near those guys with the tears the last night engineered, the weak and the feeble eyes to yarn the guys in near, your height to their vision sight, you pretend they see you the winter a light jacket too cold to stand with the sandle bear foot toe.

Tell me.....how you wither at their eyes sight, to what words make you wither and says?

They know? Shi....I know every word.


My mother has a car accident, my father is in cancer. She has a full load of the memory, and a mother that is a handicap with the crystal what? I have a cousin in the restaurant chain business shut down after the COVID 19, or the mask free on the entrance with the dozen cases to buy the alcohol wipe, so I took one, you want 3?

Say it.

My mother is resting, but the car needs the engine fluid to change and rotate the winter tier, and the winter fluid, can you help me, the oil change, they got the pizza at the waiting area. Its the gasoline they doing those mechanic jobs. 


That is not the reality.....true !

So many dates I give them 100, 10000 dates. 


Breath together...together makes the family strong. Together the car insurance is not dependent...only.  Its the liability. 

Of course, that is not they say. I didn't hear it. I only write the picture. (above)


Your voice to sound they can hear it, your height !!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IBl8yTzOVF6j-Xad7b9GN3M-tGIn6_P4/view?usp=sharing

When they were young, they all using the drugs, the industry world is too heavy for the youngester mind, like Brian. They all using the drugs, that is the eternity goodbye~~~

BYEEEEEE

Coming near to that Brian (1:31)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h8XknUsy5vOs6hKTXtxbp_TDRmnxrvZ9/view?usp=sharing

Voice (6:36)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o74aqZm6r-HBDSZYKwyi887HzSTQZbLJ/view?usp=sharing

Brian's bees and Ronan's TV wife

Brian's bees and Ronan's gf.


The guys them (drugs) (5:18)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IX5hGhNIkrMGJMifFj4sC_m2SxxF8kHv/view?usp=sharing

You believe those things. Those music world is too loud, everyone is cutting into piece often.

Westlife (2:13)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ePG5fZYo9F-fCfJx9D01oJZSYelcqBqL/view?usp=sharing

The girls to talk to them only money (4:46)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zoIyuG_iOHInh1hPpNk-gnFor8BKJZu0/view?usp=sharing


They are the things their parents don't need. the Family business. So Shane has to work on them, Shane does. They should just all going back to Shane. I heard it. Not I care about it. Ireland is a barren land. Gately saying that, just.....believe that, I think.

No, I found out. 

This universe only I exist, only I am important, try me. You see if I am the only person that forever will be important at all. Making a meal in their home to sound their traveling too cheap to kneel at it. For my parents, not their parents. The things they don't need ....


Whom care?! 

If they were dead? No.....the entertainment worlds, they putting things are fake !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment