6/17/24

⭐️ Blue Beetle (2023)

What he looks like.

Pandora box?

Hope and dreams?


All these super hero academia will not enter Congress like that Steve Jobs. You make the Vola to make the money good for you, just eternity no Washington DC. They need the paper academia. First year 2014 I say that. 

But they mostly are conditioned. They are all great talker. Just speaking English, give the society that lean on to speak in English. The conversational English. 


I used to know more severe handicap, the several months pass I moved, he no longer remembers whom I am. Their memory might be all very very bad. That’s how they withstand the industry pressure, I got told. When they aged, then they aged. 


All these movies are wearing this beard now on all the guy’s jaws. The janitor or the doorman, they are vibrant until you are there. Those are not the quality life.  The aging family. Sometimes someone poke those talk, and someone fall asleep or someone drunk, or less educated. She gonna die.

She is from a big company.


I got too many things on my plate, probably not much romance to imagine. I take care of my parents. And this Buddhism has to watch. I got the sibling and got the kids and all these paper works. I only trust myself. 

I see yellow here.

Yellow lady bugs ??


I actually know what I am good at. All these ….I inhale my air.


Becoming yellow, turning into the blue.

The blue mood, the blue jazz, the blue moon. The blue corn moon? The color of the wind here…is all color of his father disappear out of the wind. Orlando’s father had a vision not he becoming a revelation vision…..visionary. 

The pioneer…is the beetles, blue.

The visionary…is the Apple, red. Here. The computer games app? 

The red or the infers red? Red 40 is made of the lady bugs right ? None vegan color dye. The edible.

Here are the blue highlighter, not the dye, on his suit. Chinese we use that word looks like a color dye when you wash thr clothing stay on it and glows in the darkness.  螢光


And at night, that’s the fireflies = we called that the “highlighter bugs.”

That’s not a visual reality, I am telling you. Whatever that is. 


The memory recall.

To record ? 

Which buttom to push to record ?

The reality check, the blue or the red 

It’s the fire, 2 pair. The old and the young 2 to 2. The old burns the old. It’s just the youth. 


His family reunion, her mother dead. The elite and her only investor. 

The ending is blue and purple.

Is he psycho ?


I want to sleep.  I can hear the TV




No comments:

Post a Comment