6/24/24

Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)

(Cough, coughing, coughing)

Three similar looking women on the eyes.

Eben?


That is X Man - First Class guy.

These are no food scene.

I need my medicine.


Okay along that side notes, this is the school teacher? Not the university professor? The cooking painting its the university professor. The homework that painting was the school teacher, kids. (X Man, Bacon guy at the door with a chocolate box) But not that hairstyle particular I remembered. With the eye glasses grew up. 


So the other story if I remember to tell you, seeing these bar scene. Its Lee has a wife (the university professor near by he has a wife, we outdoor BBQ), so I would prepare from my side to the outdoor activities.

And another dorm, Kail has these 1000 worlds so we are the black doom inside, the mental institution, that is the dorm, all the girls inside.

To that thought would be another conversation if returning some part of these "painting" (below on running to the Dumbledore office), that story, its the bills that everyone coming back here on the food costs I say. Bill, X Man, those food costs from the girls cafeteria eating in that Kail's principle's world. All these military sent out to return back, the future, there is the food costs to be on the billing and I Anna wouldn't even know about, that is Kail is the school principle that story.


Food

F  o o d

Want to try that, there are 4 guys in the seats. (in the movie)












No comments:

Post a Comment