6/12/24

⭐ The law paper you say when you submit to the judge, you hand it to me to review. No. You go to your lawyer. If you do that behind him.....you add a page or 2 after his paper works.

That day, I seeing you somehow goes back to the judge, did you staple one or 2 extra page without your lawyers says, or consult him another session to add that page with the judge set up that meeting. 

Why would I ask you that?

Is there a reason I cannot just ask how I feel like?

Its not that too extra page.

Why don't you go back to your lawyer, re-write another 20 pages, and say, this is the add-on to the judge for the 3 months this end of year, that meeting. How much he needs to charge you to review, to consult with him again, or he re-writes for you. That is the proper way you doing it.

But its just a page or 2.

The birds say its 2 (=too, proof reading top)


You don't seem to just write 1 or 2 pages only if you were to add-on?

I say 100 pages if you are serious, to re-write sound like the second meeting you care about it to talk to the judge.




No comments:

Post a Comment