6/13/24

My feet, 4th toe on the left foot swallen. (I check the nail)

Its not. I know the otter's feet is on the right, this is the left.


Westlife is only 3 people right now on the stage everyone can see. Mark is retired, or still in the hospital !!!! You never preserve a thing in your one lifetime other than destroying everyone or everything just like your son, or your handicap psycho mind battling mind all together. He tried to think he is normal? From you?

I know exactly why he is here, and you?

When you were a Queen, you would be telling anyone in this situation, "I know exactly why you hang yourself here. Every single day NOT going to sleep at all." - Its happening everywhere all the time, look at those Dean's Linkedin or Lee's. There is not one thing looking right. 


The Heaven when I get there, I do what I feel like ....right now, its on going, this year is 2024, by next year, at least that is 365 days, they will hear a different thing. Even Mark might last longer, not just by next year. No one cares a word I say in the public, they have their family or the relative environment all together to go and fighting for. That is everybody, not just them. I have zero family, so I take care of my own bedding to go to sleep in the darkness. So you can do this to tell me how to exdo the race out of the shadow.....in front of those Reptilian ghosts!!!!!!!!!! YOU didn't learn that word when you are alive, you intend to learn this word in front of my face....you want me to tell you what have you done? They look the SAME to the human race. THAT sound like you are the Queen of the Flag down? 






The Internet www time means they can all sit at home watching the movie to pretend they travel to. (Turn my head each and every time).

Tell me they know why you are that urgent, and I am not in a hurry? Your exdo the ghost race for? That is ilegal ! Someone telling you that the brilliant plan, or you imagine that? You even get to Reptilian ~~ you must be desperate. 


Do you want to do something useful, just go and join those group them, singing or dancing, or whining, the singing that groups. Not doing any of this, sit there like those clutch themselves individual ghost, many are all doing that. The same third world class ghosty, the regular citizen you have never met in your life. Be sad like the regular ghost. No purpose in life. You are doing every purpose in life right now !!! Trespassing that every pairs walking and knocking the door. 

They show me the 30 years old, you lost your sea of the simon those looking, not you right now how old that faces. The ghost has the ability or I assume its all covered the faces slummy means? Among them, of course you are young. THEY DON'T have a queen in life time words to hear. 


(No, I know she has a mother and a sister, I see them. They are a lot mild ghost than her looking, probably want to ask something, but they were older kinds. The older means.....their culture were a lot more their lifetime those older means. The girls usually don't go and be liberal )


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rX6frFdgeMw

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1T0Vq_W34_M

She has the second birthday: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/oO8Le40PVko

I have a doctor appointment today !


My ear ring ring ring this high tech every line every word I type for the last 3 days. I know King has a painting, I kNOW what the birds say. Usually its per second I got consent, I keep clicking or load the image. NOT that free will. SHUT UP.


Every guy has a personality.

Every guy.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9gzoC7HsxdA

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vZbCf2yIe5E

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hs7T46VRkEk


If people pamp them, they just got pamp anyway. I gone to the heaven has nothing else to do. Everything is made of the math, that would be the money like your furniture rental fee on that land. Is that the rental agreement? Not the water pipe investigation? I just need to pretend I AM NOT any of them near by, side by, lower by, upper by. 

When we talk about the money, you and me the same? Really !! okay.


The tape water is my mother pays, each house still pays the money. My eyes ~~~~if they get to that loud noise made nick, then they learn what it used to be. The American medical board is not talking to them. So they only see the water fees, or imagine using someone else water fee from the first guy Westlife (Ireland West of my map), to the East American Backstreet Boy Brian all the way to that Nick (98 Degree), or side by that Jessica Simpson, that would be last year they were 3 weeks to 3 months, were still getting mad, that Nicky or Shane. Nicky is the worsen one.

If every single day they are not using that stuffs, that would be 30 years on and on and on....on per penny they spending on they themselves. They are THAT tiny needie greeide other than your furnishing, the furniture fees. 


They pile those things up from last year, it would be 20 things they have in the mind to argue or fight including the things they never learn, never heard, never found out, how YOUR son and Adam's father has those....the 2 OTTER jumping in at, the swimming pool. 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vjwcltcJRZ0

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cKGwW1JQVhs


Some girls if they can be shopping freak, to say the dress code, the fashion, the make-up, the allowance, to say the debts, not to say the SWAT team landing down a Toronto land to say one side Ireland, one side Canada those on the map going to NYC....those kinds by their imagination. Exactly that movie I say yesterday. How you one person take care you yourself, because I AM TOO Important, not to say carry a handicap on training here, or that nick. That is just 2 human I cargo to go, and each has their mobility. 

Some people doesn't even know what that is !!!!!

Those youtuber girls got seen, they are making the money as the youtubers already, and that is another job when they needed....its right in front of the people's eyes. Those make-up carried loads those girls. NOT my kinds of the money, of course ITS NOT my kinds of the money.


If I typing in front of your time all the time, its when you leave not here, I am not typing?

I cannot emit what thoughts how to download the thoughts to telepathy, other than, the plain words you cannot read someone reading it loud to you, from my screen, that is 2 D flat.....screen.

THAT information WAS NOT NEW.


Everything I have to get the consent, you can make yourself vanish to be honest. 

EVERY little things except YOUR thing. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wd9YJ4a7lQM

You dislike or that is a NO!? I think that is just my left ear a small tiny sound at. When I got tired of, I switch yes or no. I have enough. NOT even my body chemistry is my fluid controlling factor, you want to live that life like the robot? I CANNOT live a free will. 


You have no more eyes to wash, nor 4 pawns in the shallow water. 

They found the eternity humanity has nothing but obey, bow, kneel, flat. If they don't, they will die. And literally that very day, not just 24 hours don't obey. Sometimes you think you can get away.

Not this time.

They always compete and compare, always in comparison, but someone dare to do a certain thing and make no one has a sound, that is you live or you die with it. I  make it very clear.......they wish to control everyone else all around.

That is not free will. Those will isn't free, they must obey and so are the rest of the humanity in eternity. Except they put the 2 cents imagine...if were them. So they go and compete and in comparison, to LEARN everything I force the humanity to learn. Sometimes its to theft, sometimes its to critique, sometimes its to mocking until they realize, the humanity has not word dare to make a sound, to say.....every single day til the rest of the eternity dies out this one planet. What that payment lasting forever means the human psychi, nothing but pain and ends in hell. That is how much you willing to pay.....at it. The humanity costs. 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/q_C4TFUC7rw


This is every scene looks correct to you? Them, or those guards, you have 10000000 people let's say every year in parade. This is the time? Or when will be every time? The blonde dump ass offerspring. That words never never never changed.

If I put 3 Westlife + 1 mean. You mean in 5 years, one of them, just 1 standing there, because he is not the main singer. They are already in talking to that microphone. NEVER ME Anna this kind of the attitude to talk at that Snowden or for that Snowden.

The humanity imagine the FAKE, I say not this lifetime or they cannot QUIT watching or imagining the things when everything else looking worse. You only preserve things, not to destroy it, when they are established. Plus its my mood, when I feel like, MY HEAVEN, that is entirely MINE business.


The spirituality side

Its the governmental side wish the humanity doing nothing but the public hygenic, and a healthier looks? In the spiritual side I don't care they live or die....I say that TOO many times. Tell me where the tax collecting agent should target at? THEY themselves.....funny!

Every human wants their things back, their father mother health, you are not theirs anymore. They want their friends, or the hospital all things minimize, they want nothing but something the accord humanity in that basic sense to live and thrive, no matter what, some of that, in each individuality or the strangers, they want only that.


Correct, American War World I and War World II, those fashion herbs are outdated idea. They only need the surgeon, because the health defects is waited toooooooooo long. That is why the immediately the surgeon they need, that is in America, those very specialized one. Taiwan only does those small tiny things. IF i preserved whichever Westlife in it, that is next 40 years not too late...scenario, THEY never arrive to America needed. NEVER, those bankcrupt idea of the surgical costs, you mean too fat, or too hungry, or too much outside restaurant food, not the home made.

All those ideas in combine. The very very basic water statue, ALL the time.


Women get married left or right the mother?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2zbBgm2J550

Cooking prepared   |    out eating    |   cooking 2    |


These scene to the normal human eyes, its nothing but the food in front of them. Its all the same food. Its something to swallow....down. They have never seen a normal thing in their entire life....that is what you should tell them.


This is not the sense !!! WHAT sense?

The military doctor is not needed in a military? Three kinds of the military,...Navy, Marine, Air force. That is one hell of the Dr. John R Christopher.

Okay. We finish talking?

I know exactly what to answer you, right?


Dress flower gawn.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fyo0HSQdA1Q

I am telling the entire humanity, copy paste that student road, every student road to the military doctor. Its so funny, only one name to be remembered. ONLY one name WWI and WWII combine. They keep snail pace at it....no one finds out the difference, how to side by the mliitary, its not the real military soilder, its the military doctor. What makes the difference?

There is only ONE military doctor in that WWI and WWII combine, his name is John R. Christopher. This 1900, from we say the 20th century, passing it by faster, you already fade out of the regular life. I remind you. That legacy is only in Barbie and you are not even BLONDE. You want me to tell the whole world you are doing exdo? The Mummies (2023), because Eben is too precious.

I AM the only usefulness for the next 500 years if I lasting that long long long, 500 years sent out the snail pace, by the time the 500 years end, it will lasting ETERNITY just what the snail pace of that 500 years.

Not them, never them.


The military doctor is not a priest format, you want me to tell you every ranking of the military officers or the senior officers cannot get married and re-married. Just NOT ME getting married?  What do they need? Seriously?

You don't remember, or you never read....the Dr. John R Christopher biography, that is FREE.


THEY want WHOM to know that?

ME? She does on purpose, or she never can tell the difference? FROM the American Black Ops? on a native from the islander just like that Obama? Can you make a sense inside your ghosty brain?


They want to see 1000 women literally manifest those very very simple things  = Dr. John R Christopher ~~~~ 1000 women leadership ~~~~!!! Not just the average all the medical students or the pharmacy students because they got the brain. Its everyone listens in all those military boys or the girls to rise up. Through that, you can work part-time home. That is not everyday in the mlitary~~~~~~~


1000 girls or the women leadership becoming = Dr. John R Christopher? 

That is their dream of the one lifetime ~~~~~~


Shut up, birds.

Do you even know whom is Dr. John R Christopher? 1000 women leadership as the military top bracket, all together, 1000 women !!!!!! The same horizontal branch, all Dr. John R Christopher? They can start with the comic book ~~~~~

白衣羅曼史 !!! That is the school clinic doctor in Asia. 

My ex bf nick dead yet? Your have a Paddington on your palace photo !!!

He dead, then that Westlife too far away, no one finds out MH nor me....to that what reason, they should be dead, I have a location, a statue, and 1000 women leadership for the next 500 years if not the 19th century if one thing from Tesla, not just the Cayce Edgar to push to that Rockefeller early 1800 (19th century early), you will be pushed that thing to 1700- (18th century the industrialist revolution) - guess how far I can push to that Bolton boy family history what things that you imagine why or how.



You want me to open a cayenne pepper lid, only?

No one ever in the living history, to say side by, and witness that account, everything written in that American military doctor passing it down information was every thing corrected...... 

They begging me....not I begging them at all.


Someone can get on the military power in WHAT? Dream Exchange Games?

oh ~~ she is doing it for real, she is doing it for fake~~~ that is not the evaluation report says?They don't even know that !!! Funny.

The women just have to stay indoor a lot of time, saying 1000 women on the top bracket all shows up. And that.....is gearing toward that, its a merit in itself.  Not your son or grandson running one thousand times that door getting in and out, and what? Grabbing the power where? They seriously that title or someone has to watch them to do every step the way?


Some human only happy to see, so you live.

Open up a cayenne pepper bottle lid. 





Otter washing by thefting here every step the way.......https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Sc0SXYF3tTY

I flip out every time they do that. 


1000 American male MD +1 small tiny me (background whatever put it up next by) in one hotel venue, that is the Avenger.

I say 1000 military women top bracket = Dr. John R Christopher, they didn't hear me, right.

This is not the first time they putting it up a group activity, or the correct method to say, they only preserve the things they needed as long as the time ever lasting however they know how to do that. All the time.


1000 American male MD +1 small tiny me (background whatever put it up next by) in one hotel venue, that is the Avenger + some women's background doctor MD.

You imagine that looks right? Someone serve the tea or the coffee in which AGE bracket, you say the American surgeon doctor? Tamang will never make it there. He is just a community college international medical school, and the bachelor is the community college double e.


I say 1000 military women top bracket = Dr. John R Christopher, they didn't hear me, right.
I say 1000 military women top bracket = Dr. John R Christopher, they didn't hear me, right.
I say 1000 military women top bracket = Dr. John R Christopher, they didn't hear me, right.

There is nobody in there. Almost every group just insert one correct format women, they wish, they kneel, they beg me. I never stop doing that since 2021. 


You keep that language just like that Harry, see how fast that 10 days the ghosty ash you vanish like you say it. - "My father meant as long as I tell you, you are not the Avenger, only us, its my throne to this story, she stopped me. Its everything we own she has it. Its me, not them, my father just say, as long as saying his name, we are the ruler only on this American land."

See how fast he will vanish himself. 24 hours never stop saying that.

He does that everywhere he goes....funny. 


He is telling everyone to do the bio war. How many movies Harry Potter 11-17? In supporting the war cause. He talks to them behind to sound like everyone submit the same thing in from behind whom seeing that...in supporting the bio war, I say NONE, as early as getting rid of all that in the 90s the genome sequence.

He is book publishing every step the way, his father telling him just to say that, it must be that PM meant that, right?

He is very talented to quote his father every step the way, as long as his father shows up, it means exactly that. He never quit doing that, showing that, statement that? His mother on the CNN? Its just a high school drop out on the D IQ. 

He gambles, that is why, sounds different, to vola ! That is the D IQ, the high school IQ. Gamble nature, all the time, all the time. THE D IQ.

  • The father says
  • The bio war


Keep watching....the news. I remind you its the father says, the D IQ, why don't they say its the F IQ.  He wants to put a treason on the Queen, which direction? The Red River Manga, or by the same time seeing him, if he is the Queen marrying to the romance of WHOM? It must be so many people file-ing in that 40 years down the road, the kids grew up. They will find out. He must just like those UB people gambling mai on those IQ.

On what?

The high school IQ is only THAT much. 


I just keep maid them England running 1000 times that palace door, they will know that is not the D IQ mean. Whom care what I say to them anyway......That is the D IQ, the rest has no IQ, just follow the order, keep running, anyway its your jobs.


"I can read your mind, and know your story...."

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vborYHn06UM


Tesla biography, X12 Space Ship Venusian -  Frank has a wife, her name is Francis.

https://youtu.be/T6wbugWrfLU?si=_PmJNDmag4K8X7de

Ocean 11 that Black Frank. The D IQ, they have a letter toward the end to the whole humanity, at that Ma'am Ching Hai 2014, on OU language, the first initial to every word, or

First 2 alphabetical? 

haha....like the song?

Or you should read that letter instead. 


The Wall of Light; Nikola Tesla and the Venusian Spaceship X12, 'Wall of Light'.

Google Digital Book: 

https://books.google.com.tw/books/about/The_Wall_of_Light_Nikola_Tesla_and_the_V.html?id=qcbHYgEACAAJ&redir_esc=y


"Don't give up your faith..." like the song?

Wallace TV 2013. imagine you married to Frank, that's what I mean the D IQ. Seeing it, everywhere.


haha.....I don't care you have a faith, you only need to marry to that FRANK. Not just ANY Red (2010) or Red Code (Dr. Steven Hairfield or that is again the Bruce William, Ocean 12) 

Fun? One guy name Frank from Venus. They have the faith I think, but there is a scene to their daughters to be re-married or get married, or whom suppose to, I cannot understand one word, on that Left Wing Milkyway position.....

You only need that Frank's faith, if he has or has none, you wish....its always that Bob Dean story, a hole in the entire body, or that Yuri (Red River Manga) on the bed, not dead proven worth, but he was taken.....long time ago on his witness account. That is when you use that Red River Manga, until his body has that look out. THAT is what you say the main character is Frank all the time. His faith only. If I were you. Because? He standing in the middle of the RED looking room, with a hole next by the Bob Dean story, I written the Chinese words on TOP of it. 紅塵完如一夢 !!!! Its a photo developed? I written the words on top of it. I mocking them or I mocking you? If not important, why I even mocking at it? 

He can marry to Celine Dion !!! Just one sheet this sheet, understand fully......What is the milkyway Left Wing .....左盟主 ! Frank's faith or not?  Answer a question like Celine Dion sings? To Kerry or Bill? Bob Dean dead......whom cared?


Left Wing Milkyway, or anything Left?  I don't really know ~~~~ its the eye blind seeking a doctor ~~~~~~~My video has the WALL OF LIGHT written on it !!!  TYG 2013. I imagine I AM TESLA, NOT to marry to his daughter with a in-law looks like ANNCA!!! oh my God. I was screaming. 






No comments:

Post a Comment