6/07/24

Your brother butt splitting in half,...its on my side of TV. Flower Thousand Bones.

 

Like that Tamang, and mix with Austin in horror Wallace Huo. I used to remember the first thing in 2017 on. I was told this Spider story. It will be a stream of the story fragment told to me. How he met his side by that guy, and what he does indoor, it was the music producer his best friend.

Looks like Conan Detective movie - Horizontal ...

Detective Conan: Strategy above the Depths


That is the person looks like. (you cross table to beat). It will never never never never be anything on the screen this far I can see, unless those meant a very very very cruel measurement. Those spider human looking, has no loving quality inside them, zero quality to say gf. He has a best friend that manage him, control him behind a metal fence bar. That person has no human quality inside, whatsoever.  Its very very very scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpHnKhpD7EA


He treats them like a thief every single time.  I would just tell all the girls to back off, until he found that one guy looks exactly this frame. That is what they looking for. If they find him, just hand it to him. I don't care what he says, he thinks, I am not even sure his head, he can process what things inside his mind. 


I am tired. I go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment