7/21/24

Frank is here, Ronan

The first time I wrote it 2 weeks ago? When? He is none stop talking.

I no longer with them, Ronan? Otter, 2 time direction, you mean Wallace? Franks say "for now." I say "not anymore!". When you want to go and fix your upper all world? You are not looking at your sky, or these otter talking to you? Can you get one of them open their mouth talking to you?


They all meant they like about your songs.



💐💐

Sunday, do they open those breakfast place? Probably not.


You ALL mean how to have fun in life? (Frank says)

You need to get in the shape, if you imagine walking, you ever walk in life? You exercise, but do you walk? You learn Chinese for 1 or 2 years Mandarin, speak and writing

1) The hospital basic going in and talk about your problem, how to swipe the card, asking some question, those basic conversation. 

2) Get on the bus you don't need to talk, but you re-charge your card, you need to talk in those basic Chinese, including buying your fruits in your local vendor around here, not necessary the night market or those grocery store.

These are not the writing in Chinese to say very difficult. Its you commute, to eat or dining Chinese, and see the bus route, those road name, just 3 roads basically. (how to write in Chinese)

One day you learn these bus stop because like 588 you already know why you want to learn those name to get there.


A lot of people is to food (Frank not happy or fallen)

I am not sure what fun you mean. These are expensive. I think it is an immediate ingredient in your life. I believe its important, I never say most of you don't have the food....that kinds you saying you are from Western world, you have the grocery store. But.....I just think if you minimize all your worry to prepare a food, unless you eat like me, you will find out the food is the most immediate things in front of you. If you have money, oh ~~ that is an immediate relief to a warmer climate, and the food convenience. 


I think you girls mistaken....about the legal process and the judge

You file, then that is the judge looking at it, that case.

You mean the American land I step in, and force me to stand in front of the judge ???? oh ~ you mean the friends persuade me? The useless those human like Wing and Dean those? 

"oh ~ okay."

So that conversation ends, when 3 people far away from the map location, you mean on the phone? But I go with Shane to go to (SA, sorry) Washington D.C, sight seeing. Then?

I asking you, then?

"That is a beautiful science museum, oh tomorrow you gonna go to the court, right with Justin Britney they are?! oh okay. I am in the organic store or the Wal-mart, taxi. oh ~ you what? I am sleepy....the court room step? I can foot step on it. Of course, that is just a wood made door. "

Then what?

You mean I arrive to Washington D.C? I think its all fine.

You have to tell me the details. You mean inside with Shane, next by him, the judge saw me? That is all fine, correct. - I can be inside with all of them, just standing next by. Its fine. Legally, I just stand there. Its fine !!!!

Standing there, its fine.

No, I have no legal effect on anyone, if that is a friend whom asking me? But its not to do anything with me. NO. Of course not, the TV? No, that is a paper work?


I think you all mix up, I can go. The US immigration all saying I can. I know so.

Just sight seeing? ( All fainted )  I think you mistaken, I say that already.

You mean the movies that Zawanna says? "This is the guy? THIS is the guy?"

You mean me? !!!  You are you, me is me. Okay. Say it. 


Frank behind, all of you, say it.


I need to pay the fee to enter the court room, and before the fee.....That fee is the court room got paid so they process the justice.

I think you all insist in Washington D.C. Are you going to Washington D.C? 

Okay, I sit on the state line Washington D.C, you mean the traffic light, and the court room that door with the step, I go up and down, get in and come out. I didn't see the judge, but I can go touch the door, YES. I can just touch anything on that state. Its fine. I can get on the airplane, all that is fine. 

You are not done, so when you done....You say how you go to the Washington D.C again? To do what? You go there to see a judge, the local judge or the supreme justice court judge? You have to teach me, how do you make it?  The legal procedure is blurs to me. I never done it. I never pays a fee to that gov website? I never even look at it. What is the process you teach me?


Me and Shane got married, you mean by walking it together? You have to pay a fee to get married I think.


How about we change? Shane takes the bus in Taipei 40 mins away bus

First round - from Ireland

Second round - from America, Justin's home.


I say, "Hi Shane, You arrive ! Last time this is the same airport?! Here we go and sit there. Tired?"

Second time, I say, "Hi Shane~~~ You arrive again in Taipei, Welcome again, this is the same we meet the last time, you want to go to the bathroom, or we go to the same places and sit again."


He didn't go anywhere, let's say you mean the movies, right?

He arrives in front of my face, we meet again, or we get to know each other. 

- That is a fact, that is not a movie. That is where you got confused?

- Explain to me what is a reality in front of my face? He arrives?!

- Is that a reality? 

- We didn't meet in the court room, we met outside on his facebook ~~~

- You mean Shane go to the court room judge to trigger a movie so we both meet? He didn't tell me the life is that complicated? That is what you mean that one movie, or any movie, is he in it? 

- We didn't talk about it he lands the first arrival, we have to purchase a bus ticket, so we commute back to the city. There is nothing about the movie, we just sit and talk and enter the city. That is not a high tech train. Its a bus. 

- You gonna ask Shane he gonna sue me because we take the bus, not the high tech train to enter the city?! Just get this clear to me.


These are the stream of the logic, and the event or the circumstance, you can write that yourself. These several points to get your own points.


I need to find Hugh and Olivia food, I guess.

But its my news and my TV. Its Sunday ~~~And this Ronan every new best friend pal, and I guess Hugh is not at Westlife, it is Ronan cares to step in HERE. 3 storms lining up, you know, Ronan? Me and your fan knowing each other the first time last year through Nicky.

This is the second year, they didn't see the news or where, yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment