7/21/24

Today is Sunday.

My wall facet has to wake me up, and in 30 mins passing it by, the light on the windows, its the morning now.  The facebook - the sky, the white cloud is on. They don't wait for the morning, I assuming they are God so I have to wake up tormenting. How come they don't save my individual will to live and breath?

https://www.facebook.com/100073731657370/videos/721636386735440


The royal injury - I saw it. 

I keep hearing about that around me, or some of the near by. I have to keep laying it down, and sleeping, and since the guys and the girls when I work up my life, and they seem to have no money or they built up their wealth if were, everyone living near their family perfect life may be sound like most happy to seeing their parents. Sometimes they don't eat.

But a lot of the injury I can tell you through every space and time, in those seconds and the mins, the wind, or you say the black water. If its an environment where you no longer bound to the traffic, and those car insurance, and til the old age you may not be scared only hear me say.

We don't need the transportation here other than very near blocks - for me. And these are all the food you saying save up to 80% time. You have 6 months in your life to find out your whole life plan with your parents or the family all included.


Lose weight, and you tell me that is not your doing jumping up or down the bus, if you keep in shape. The metro card and the bus line card, when you transfer, I think its free. You care about those expense too. I think....if literally you seeing the food in front of you and some other things, like I say. Literally seeing in front of you, you will feel totally different. Those are just the pictures.


I put the guys on the 2 time direction like the otter says right now. 

They told me if the picture on the right is better in these IT set up blogger. For the audience to view to read. I know that last year probably. Every photo is calibrated.

You want a detail 7 days the fastest method to every day schedule to where you no longer use your free will, but by the instruction to run your per dollar plan those - run on efficiency plans to enter, including the hospital visits. That means you use those words included, the Mandarin or the local Taiwanese.

Why would I be doing that? 


If you find out those things, and your parents coming in, you don't imagine you live here until you ran out of your wealth, and here you need the wealth to stay to live. Those people are not looking for a love, or is, but they find out something else when they return, it might be the next year, they get rid of all the things they never want to see the burden in their life. They cannot literally jump, flip, bounce like me, because they think that is unsafe.....

But then if they find out one by one, with some sense, and just I tell them these space where they can go, including the travel to South, I will tell them to retire and find out next year they themselves, but they never ask me, so I never require to say.  Those are the interesting making to live one full lifetime fine. But I thought the friends or the family members, those face still mean to them, I am deciding this black water how they just die like that without the help.


They are the impatience capitalist.....I am deciding. When the food and a certain attribute no longer is a questionable thing, they no longer have one patience last. I can tell you that.  Where their human quality decide on when they feel like, how they feel like.

No, I put the guys away, to think a little bit all of these. They use the excuse to tell me they will find out the classify materials all those junks. I live here, so I don't care about it.



When I finish thinking, I tell you.

Shane is that type. Nicky is not. Similar to Ireland and England those citizen, they can travel, with a passport and land.

1) Jump, run, get up those. 2) Excessive happiness with the Earthquake, wind on the face and sunshine cannot see. 3) Anything interesting like that, the human runs, right.


I know, correct. I over heard that when I passing it by these information......so I tested it on Nicky's full wall blast. I told them about 1 month ago, I did that. So I did that to the England upper house, unless they enter here last year with the Irish them, the travelers. That time none of them have the specific direction, they return home, or they go somewhere else. Not these kinds of the expense.

I assuming everyone has the money, so you stay on renting or buying anything on the right side, the green, blue, red line. That is the why reason. No, I didn't decide yet how we stay together, when I get my resource, I will hear a several things. I actually heard enough, to be honest.

I didn't make it very straight forward, the Chinese language, you just copy and paste when you seeing them typing here. If you have the money, it will be very easy for you to find out, correct.

A happy life.


No True Love = all materials.

a. The interior design.  b. the transportation and food 80% efficiency c. High Tech games to after life with some belief. d. the routes

Okay, anything else? I want to sleep and lay down. Tired.



When I am indoor, its 194 you all my jobs.

When I am outdoor, that is the police jobs. And they are eliminating those I believe....you want those life ?! I hate things like that. No, they just touch your bag or bump into you, and the police if knew whom you are, and you be watchful, they will find out those people one by one. Because they lost the digital era all around here. All of it. 

Theft is a criminal, and the birds tell me. If I just tell this plate number, the birds land, I say that is the birds landing across on the top, so the police find out. it might be here, China, Korea or Japan, they didn't tell me what happened. You want to live that life?


= No, you go on the street to literally killing every single human

We talk about it before.

If they are ilegal, the police will get them. We are the law worlds, you want to be relax, walking on the street, other than these very pressing architecture, at the same time, killing every human on the road block.

and shopping at the same time?


No, I haven't told Shane in person, or even ask them.

The baby talk on the bus, in the restaurant like 5 of the children + one outside per kid. I eating alone. The birds that flying on the top. 

A lot of those, correct. Someone else pet, because usually those people walking, without seeing the dog on the ground. No. Its a leash they keep walking but the dog will turn around.

I actually.....sleep will feel better.


Every guy has their excuse for doing the things in their life, I don't usually control them, but that is what you mean the relationship all that. I am tired of all that. Every single day, it is my focus on the road. My mother talking is worse, because she is not looking....you walking on the road, you want to jump, flip, bounce, and seeing these trash human what they did, and reports? No, if they are ilegal, the police will find them, we are here like that. You just tell them.

Maybe the guys can live that kind of the life, right. You have to keep walking. I know the exit, so if they are with me, I run in where these maze at. You are not obligate to find out this thing, or believe in it. 

The routes. Those are not the human factor. 

Seeing the necklace with the owl, that is the human factor? About?


I SAY, 194 countries the commanders HERE.

Not me equal THEM. 




No comments:

Post a Comment