7/25/24

Hugh, got bored?

The wind is still splashing with the rain.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/topic/typhoon

or here video /audio

Because....the arm is the counter-clockwise 3 to 11 oclock direction - to the red line that opening of the water exit, flush the entire sea water coming in. With the wind splash the ocean water in. But you don't need to learn that just by looking at it. (similar to the milkyway arm, arm arm ....circular in, circle in, spiral in)


Because it means the Taiwan channel you cannot see the map, so small tiny width, its the wind, rain gather to becoming the new cloud, strengthen the typhoon becoming "stronger", before it lands on the China land area. Landing means the coastline touch it, that already landed. The width of a Taiwan channel might km long long long long long sky and the water, with the humid and the sun bathing, the water steam becoming the clouds....becoming the part of the circle (the typhoon), that's why.


Why before 凱米 land in Taiwan the yesterday or 2 days ago....spinning and then....

here

The citizen comments that, I didn't say anything of that.


「每個人心裡有過不去的坎,颱風也是」、「謝謝中央山脈」、「從南澳上來,中央山脈的起頭點」、「真的要保護好中央山脈」、「中央山脈,西部最結實後盾」、「中央山脈啟開絕對領域」、「感謝護國神山,台灣的天然屏障,是不容侵犯的地方」、「中央山脈:終究是我獨自承受一切」、「不要再講護國神山了,東部居民是有被護到嗎」。


Everyone has the heart cannot pass its hill, the typhoon the same.

Thank you the middle ridge of the Taiwan mountain ridges.

From the south Australia (Meghan looking like migrant to Japan 2 years ago, youtuber), the middle mountain ridge at the beginning.

Really should protect the Central Mountain ridge.

The Central Mountain ridge, the west side is the solid firm back bow (bow and arrow that bow)

The Central Mountain ridge must be the beginning of the absolute field. 

Gratitude to the National Thankful The Gods Diety Mountain (TSMC), Taiwan natural shield, cannot be invaded place.

The Central Mountain ridge, after all, its one person stands for all of this.

Don't talk about this National Thankful The Gods Diety Mountain (TSMC), the eastern residents got protected at all?



The motion of the white cloud = the wind pattern splash the physical water surface, the sea water surface into the pier all around, and the river inside...all the way to the England Lord, that Green line end.

Joking.

Just the opening pier all that tourism places. They have no fence on that.

He is the higher land, the red line ends, that is the lowest points of the land to touch the sea water ATM= 1


The jelly fish massive military invades the island next by Taiwan main island

You know that is inside the water?

Here

You live on the land, the typhoon is from the sky.


All the ladies

Right, these guys' (used to be the boys), they are very very quiet, no words type, all very similar to Hugh, no talking that much. That days come.....I didn't set them up yet, but I can. They guessing most of the stuffs, so I will tell them true what they in mind to aim or hope to see, all that intended + some other things.

I give them like the personal space, so its not we will be together anything like that. The time or the space to breath, to put their contact on, to call their manager, the company, alone alone alone, + their partners' any ladies, or the girls or the women's celebrity inside all your world, every world. Every kinds of the best friends girls.

That day they will all find out the cake and the cheesecake and the fitness jumping around these bus or the taxi. With not complicate Chinese words language, just the conversation. 


If you do your daddy, mommy, all says, leave everyone, exit all those world scene. You will find anything on that TV or known daddy, father, mother, or near by uncle. None of them matters anymore. Not 3 weeks. 30 years on...



The Russian guys + their girls, very tall, probably Hugh's or younger's age. Ryoya time? 6 years ago? Probably thinner, taller than Hugh, might be too thin, looks like Hugh's height to me. This is a city, so ....

All your father can too, its a door slam + a younger girl anywhere they found it and flying in.

The local girls, probably not. 


The Korean girl in NYC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZK4JaW471I

The youtuber


The new otter, I think, there are some other ones. I can give you all the links.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkViQeE4Abc

They were the ... + Crawlstrike....

Sorry... 

This one, no, not talking yet: https://www.youtube.com/@muchichan-d5q/featured


Not about the otter....this is about?

The line before the Korean girls Youtuber? Ryoya, I don't know him, he is my age, but I think a lot of the feedback the lady likes the 20+, that is what I say. I found out, right.


The personal space those guys? Shane, you mean Shane or Nicky Kian them? They coming here to get married, I think I say the money reason, so they go to their room (the apartment). I cannot fix these walls, my room....they do on purpose, or I purchase is not my free will.

I found them a keychain easy like for my mother, its a telephone cord wire, the ring structure on the hand wrist, to coming out the door to wear the sandal and step the foot, and turn around, lock the door, those swing easy for her. I cannot find the keychain, I found her junks hanging in front of my faces !!!! (The night market) 

The first one, on the very top. Not even in the store where the air-con blows to my faces.

(The birds are calling.)

The Spain too, the birds say (The Facebook, the sky... uploading )


Ugly, right. okay....I found online. 

https://tw.bid.yahoo.com/item/101511319494

Want a correct word?  鑰匙手環電話線鑰匙圈

You want to guess which one she buys, or I do on purpose to show you these simple colors to choose from? 


... The day you standing on the witness stand in the night, under the starry night, the night market, the outside store vendor, you standing on the piece of the steel without the air-con, without the indoor store light, stands there, looking at it. The first one. When did you shopping to pick the first one to buy? Niko And.... that I did !!!!!!


That time, every single day when I got back was a horror, all those photo time.


Right, Tina probably those girls....tiny friends. Maid...to all of them. Not good looking, a little bit family background, local. You seeing all these French Youtuber, whichever one girl in there? All maid? (Inside the video, the passing by, or seeing it? ) 

= ?

Every night market plastic wraps food, they taking you back that those food + the drinks + the dessert, the fruits or something extra. 


No, in America. Near Tina. 

Me, no. I don't have the tiny friends. 

( Look at Shane )


Right....she and Tina, probably.

hmm, no. Not the first day I know that, she baby sitting Tina's kids 2 years ago or 6 years ago I heard, that is when I know. No, both lives in the NYC. I don't know how.

They go to the court room here, that will be legal, right.


The nap time ~~~ You all going to nap, I can go to sleep.

?? No, stay indoor. Tomorrow, you check the news in the morning. Its just the rain. 



Next - cooking.



No comments:

Post a Comment