9/04/24

A lot of the Panda and the otter video.

Saw it.

Good morning Nicky, Kian....finished yet? How is Mark?

💝🎁🎊 GOOD MORNING~~~ Shane ! 💝🎁🎊


Ready to go home, tired? You 3 Westlife, Mark is here?! 

You have a lot of the fans ~~~love your capitalism pursue and introspect. (look)

I need to talk to UB a little. I have not calling them, and explain to them other than here.


I used to do a certain thing in life, that doesn't mean I am better than anybody else.

I used to read some books to have some philosophy built and when I get to America, someone else spent some time building me, so I didn't think about a lot of those "a certain thing" you really cared about let's say the appearance look or someone staring at you, or hurting you, that's say those langauge wasn't starting, "someone is jealous of you." one of those. We don't have those talks like the parenting to fosters young soul, where, when you coming into your sibling, or the younger kids. To what degree or a certain extent, you doing it with your full attention span was because?? You wish them well, or you really meant it, learn this things right, or else?! 


You speak in English that doesn't mean you polish that to a degree to imagine an international stage or the going forward arena. Its whether with the acknowledgement or without it. You doing it for the profanity of it, and in this world, everyone staring at you how you gonna make it that, but you hide behind the court room to force them "handing you the hat" or handing you the power to executing the movie right, as if ?? The movie is the biggest things in everyone's life now?


People aren't the most serious about the movie, and now that is not the sky, the cloud, the animals, or saying an interface. I am not disturbed by the typhoon on the map or the news I staring at the 24 hours, or the movie channel back and forth, and Westlife is in front of my eyes. I have no more words.....someone dehydrated on the road blocks are all over here?

They stay indoor inside their brain reading the last 3 articles to where....those are the most important things as if in 6-10 years, they will arrive that DC region to imagine YOU, or it will never be me, they realized .....I have no idea where these youth coming from 18-22 kinds, I am guessing at it. And above my head, when that force of the nature moving that typhoon out of the people's eye sight, someone imagine how to marching in Japan, probably they are all the best friends since the last Australian paradise is changing the location, ever since?

******* You didn't need to pretend anyone's bad faces for a handsome pink tale at your own home, the phone line, or the app line. ANY ages....

(pulling)

Either....direction. Shut up!


It would meant more, you built that confidence in the quiet home, with or without the human knows, you dedicate some times for the betterment of that well wishing, to any of those bracket TOO above of your age in the years of their Life Experience, because its a forever impossible between you two, or they two.


And when Westlife shows up or any Backstreet Boy, you didn't carry out your professionalism, you just pee all over the places as if you are in the middle of here, to imagine...what? The typhoon radius how far I can reach it?


You....... ........... I cannot see from these video.

You wishing they are not on my side, to share your audio all over the worlds, what it coming out of you all mouth from behind, that is what you gambling on, or how you press on to make a point like you are doing it behind door in those court room limited space? Do you think that wasn't the movie portrait the first time you enter.

It was not the movie, at all?


You asking THEM, whom the money?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/azRpalcTjvU

But you already gone on the 1st year 2014 / 2013, your money to succeed going in !? The plaintiff and the defendant, I assuming I never show up, because I am always online, I ....later start to realize, 2023 that one Obama, maybe in 2024 early this year.. That is the Conan? Their biggest theme? The Conan Detective biggest theme was ......for 30 years?! 

All right.


They lost their hair ~~~in 10 years. King and the Bill Gates (Yogi Bear).

I have no idea what happened ! I have never join the conversation after 2014. I pretend, it was...pa and grand papa. I have no family, someone believes those words even. We are not in the same field even. Try to make the whole world in peace talk....that I never seen their face after that year, 10 years pass !!


The custom money?  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dw4FNmKPyd4

The role play?!   ... ... this is to whom, to request the money in your court room entry for a better image profile?

The Tiny Home 


So it will be EVERY my online activity was wrong on the other side of the America world, that is where I come back from, it was NONE of your all agenda written it down, only between you and the judge, or you and the various investors....you feeling encouraged and a big shot to that phone you hold dear inside your heart secrets, without a respond.

( This Prince William such bad attitude, at least what??  )


Birds

oh ~ he means here, the 2 worlds antenna looking here, the balcony.


Do they copy my lawsuit....those are the personal details here or around here, you cannot copy to logical re-wind in your family? That logic is plagiarism but you probably given you the lawyer to pretend, how to write like me?!

Can they take my lawsuits to sue each other, whomever ?

WHOM? The various people?!

It ...shouldn't be. I just told you.


The Evolutionary Biology

You start to yell at EVERYONE in UB professor and Bill Gates or the King, or Prince those? Criminal jail trial yet, those? or Westlife Shane or Backstreet Boy Brian? Yelling? You mean bossing.....those. oh ~ So it was not singing !!!! or those Iron Man red hair girl did to Simon or Shane, or must be the competition to AGT or BGT? Just 1 Ola I think...right? 

Many you 3 surrounding a crown middle (my sky)....you went to the court room to buddy together to do what? Yelling at the judge again? You using the movies to yell at the judge? The judge didn't create the movies !!!

If I know exactly what you all did, at least last year, I can talk better. They are still in China, when they finished....to call them.


You went to stand in the court room to .....yell at the judge, or did you all 3 pairs entering without me, to see each other's look?

And UB 5 Lords outside the court room, or that witness inside the room space?

You all girls together propelling them, to ALL together stand there yelling to the judge. You and you and you all them each other doing that to the judge?


oh ~ (the birds agree)

I see. And they let me watch .... "You don't even have a teeth ....you cannot eat this." (The baby cried) 



I have not walked in the court room. I told everyone online the same things, it was I tested the water, and feel it my air when I write them out. Sometimes that position....other than so vigorously to go and hurting anyone and not finding it out, until I am very very very sure, I probably one lifetime....don't really imagine the court room activities until much later on. I have too many personal obligation inside the real life, in the real visual points, in the real phone app, or the real be home, and watch my mother, or tidy up my room, or the personal hygenic, or even Westlife I am dedicating to....


You are very careless all together?

That makes you all between each other seeing each other yelling and fighting, or talking loud, to the guys, or at the judge, all in the same room? Seriously? 10 years ago starting, or I imagine you all still participating in each other's life, for real? Right now 10 years later....or 20 years later gone. You saw them in person in the court room, or on the real phone, the text message those, to sound like you are all busy at.....

THE SUPER important things other than the medical doctors license practices or intern 10 years ago that time, around those time, you enter the medical license practices? To each other? And right now? What happened now the medical practices, everyone moves, and still buddy best friend between the guy and the girl's talk? They move on their life, or they flying in stand together ALL be seen to each other's look or the shape, all that.....THEY met you in person other than the movie portrait that voice, that look, that talking method? They did?

You all seeing yourself succeeding doing that 10 years ago? Be good at it? Every year seeing each other ONCE per year to flying in to the local court room, or not flying here like Aqua those....whatever I was saying, the Metro line? Or you all planning to arrive here without telling me, and imagine, I own the police forces here like that Hugh's issues, or the court room gathering somewhere in this city, you know your hotel price, or you know this is the CITY?


You ....all gonna keep doing this until when?

The justice be served, when? They are all too tall for me to look up my head with my files papers, I suppose to come out all together to show up? WHEN?

I have to sit, not feeling well, or I fainted it....I look up ~~ When?!


That is how all those Korean's movie becoming.....THESE scene together ! You all going out to eat a meal after the local court room drama, YOU ALL shows up, is without the parents, or the guys just let you all girls literally screamingly to my ear, with that kinds of the language tones, to talk to each other, or together hitting the judges, ALL together?

Fine.


You. Prince William, what was that?! You checking it the impeachment parts at all? So shut up!

(No, check the dates starting 2021, and 2022 Feb )


I can join Shane's court room, never file, just stand there.....is that what you all doing, or did do that time? Just stand there, not file-ing, so it was personal, in person being seen, the first hand learning, and do you asking the judge outside to eat a meal somewhere, all those bureaucy human ever does?


I am looking at some news.....okay.


So, you think its me together hand-hold-hand with Shane, not with Nicky....when I can get rid of my phone, I think there are all kinds of the Asian great phones to spend on...Shane's money!  ... sorry, Kian !!! It was on my commercial, whatever that means with the phone number below, the giant font. The last 2 numbers were exactly the same, the great brand new design of the 3 folding phone !

oh ~ the hinge, that is the otter says?!! That is the hinge  !


You all like Mark's song? Because if talking about me and this Shane, his tail has to wiggle at looking up his Mark, their Westlife business !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vPv6cxNxIs


You all cannot say, "Hi Dean ! " other than today is such a bad day, over 10 years?! You cannot re-done this.


"Hi Shane ~~~"


I don't think I have eaten a group meal correctly since 10 years ago.

11th years ago, I ate with nick and his all grand kids, coming up the cottage, the last summer before that one Tina Jojo moving for the first time in her life to California. Never getting out of the NYC eastern coastline life.


"You all joining in some cause you want to tell me, what was.....some video I heard from. I never filed, but someone else did,....and these Laws of Attraction ends at my TV front phone number below, not the same digits. "

"This is the paper, you want me to read it, right here? And whom wrote these? "

"You gone to DC to find the President sitting there per line for 2 mins, flow charts, this is what you find the person like me, or find your lawyers per hour, or you already been to the Washington DC, I don't even know? This is the table we sit, you done this before? "

'Then, tell me, what I am here good for? Other than just eating the meals, together? "


"Make the hell of the everyone's life?"


That is not a proposition when you starting the first sentence, to when you did entering the court room drama or it was just the online submit. It was by your initiative you got calling in to join that, or you originally thought one thing, and now ends up another? You didn't give me any details, anything written it down?

I take it home to read it. 


Next - you need the breakfast? 



No comments:

Post a Comment