9/18/24

My turn?

Panda: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/b6yMV7o2xLk

Split in half way.


If you are so political agenda driven, that monitor is saying Magic.....you hiding something knowing this world people are not supposed to intellectually believing in the magic, its not validate prove. When Dean's movie, when Wing's movie, when Iron Man's movie validate that again and again how the industry if forming will never going back to the cloth feet wash in the wooden basket.....like Japan.

You are not sure about your own magic gifts ....Harry Potter is a bad movie.

You cannot help it the thoughts wish to kill someone. Instantly, correct.

But you know I see things, correct.

The judge will not, you lied in your life.


"I want to write the things that matter." and be a useful personality to get ahead so you can help more people, you want to help people. So be a doctor, a correct doctor not the guys, not those gambling guys never failing to prove if they are all the gambling factors.


"If I put all those things away, just all away ...I feel I have no more meaning in life, starting from zero, those elevated sensation....."

Its all fake, you have no meaning, correct.

"No, I mean I know I am good, not those are good, but...."

You want to help people, be a doctor. Never question those before you made those decision for you, not those extreme girls manner the guys cannot take it wordy, or arrangement to say, its at their interests or always will be at your own very selfish interests.


"Just put away, all locked in the boxes in the attic, or somewhere I can see it?"

All the save files, the USB, the paper, the folder, anything the write-up. Put in a box, up there or you have the floor closet ? Anything hidden you put a label on it. 1 or 2 years, be the correct doctors. 


"Per patients perfect?"

Per conversation per sentence perfect and that clinic computer to type or to write, be considerate what you input down, its right in front of typing, or you talking to them given them 100% attention. The things that matter to them, not you think you are, like your own review says.


"Do I need to burn them?"

2 years.


"Do I need to give you a copy to read?"

You are too proud to admit everything you do its nothing but the mistake?


No, those are not the mistake.

They are.


Anyone can write those things.

It just says you gone to the school, and can verbalize a college paper to debate, you are the last one in the class, or the last one in MD, everyone is higher literacy, and you are hiding where to press things to talk about, or you want to tell your own very agenda, all that combine, you read, you see, what that story really is?


Do I need to put down per word what I see, what I done, what I used to do, what I really imagined or threaten people all that?

Its best, so we can see what Zawanna is up to.


They all gonna sue me.

Like the King? You put it out first, the lawyers have the method seeing that, its the movie didn't give the privacy they find out, when I = no fault to tell every degree stuffs, its the movie industry fault.


"I do redundant things then, the judge doesn't believe me, They believe you from these pages."

No, they all know.


"Every judge?"

Yes. What you can do would be when you print out these 150 papers, you do per line, at that 10 years or 3 years, what you cover up your lies, to the judge, if you still remembered. You won't remember it when you are 60 years old.

If you remember, correct.


"What I intent to look like before the judge?"

Correct.

"Anything the magic is no good?"

None of those things are real, and you are not on purpose to try, you just cannot control yourself. Sometimes, everyone does those thought thread in every insisting pushing it or press on it, like that Simon. Or, EVERY guy born is to kill so they go to war.


"Like Nicky?"

The new movie, correct.


"Every guy is like that?"

Yes. They are the better one and the choosen ones.


"You say they will never care about the girls, we are dirty, we are sad, we are bad?"

You hand it over, I fix all that for you. Not another 40 years. You can just carefully write them down, you spent a several month to write or type at the margin notes line. You know you cannot live in those conscious too far, too long, too careless. You haven't evolved to lie too perfectly. But you do lie.


"Okay, I think about it."




No comments:

Post a Comment