4/16/24

Every time you stick your nose out

You want to hold your breath?

Eyelash flinck ? You got a word in your ancient rooted language.


Listen to this, the heart of pippo so heart emotion driven left and right, it’s the eye tears makes everyday shopping another waiting through the phone. Friendship, courage love …what all that service to that 54 Simon Cowell was a pass time hobby yacht.

Say it out loud…


It’s so affectionate….agreeing to each other existence, tell me tell me, what your Harry shopping bag like you yourself will end up cow Poo means YET?

Every phone call every line is another ring tone of a bell to sound keychain, small heart entwine so full needed Dean’s attention….not in your money bank to us. You yourself great felt….it’s not a joke. It will be magnificent funny and cute. 


Tell me tell me Hudson River, “Great answer”. To every problem, there is a solution.

How is these check? As long as it all originate with or without your judge, tell me tell me….

We got the same words to makes a sentence makes an alphabetical sorting files system. Sorry…it’s the paragraphs if AI writes it.

Tell me tell me…what is your present, it’s we are the past means yesterday?

Today it’s the wedding venue  WHEN THE TIMR MEETS… tell me tell me…

So embellish with the people skill and pride on…it’s the praise you need, or it’s the 2 to tangle you need?

Tell me.  It’s every wish the ear could help and pitch in.

Tell me …


The whole wide world communication to us is www. You cannot possibly don’t know….how easy this makes, between two of us.

You have the quality you got. Say it or feel it…

You got the best friendship to stand by, feeling it.

The day to emit saving to say, help us, to savior all.

To trap to set reset the net…tell me 10,000 their brain how many times they can doing the same things between a guy and a girl. You remember …the school activities.

Tell me tell me…pawn closure to say greeting samsara not salute….it’s not curls in withdraw all thar your breath you dare to breathing in….just over second rate your chest must move. Even in the water….it’s the flows of the spiritus you believe the native or that flink of the time and space on the wind luck.

Tell me tell me…TEsla.

Tell me tell me….TSMC.

Tell me tell me facebook.

Si ….the conversation on going it’s 2 people have to talk, through your throat. Tell me tell me it’s not your neck felt, it’s inside vocal cord gone to ulter the words to attention through your brain. It’s your eyes to see, your head 

To turn right.

Si…


Everything so easy. I am telling you, even Earth the ape for monkey not for tomorrow will know, one click, one saved. We lose the contact so far away…I hardly remember seeing through any of you.

You wouldn’t have to believe, as long as it’s the human we cannot relate, it’s the desire all the same.

Say it out loud, you feeling soul. 

Don’t you want to know the wedding night?

It’s help us …acrossing me.

American medical board, I have the headache too angry to vent. My entire body cannot cease the madness. It’s help I need not you needed…. Right?


I sleep with my conscious so full of it. You know that well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment