5/28/24

What about you? (I am going to sleep) with Westlife you mean?

I think.....one thing I understand, its Shane one person now, whatever happened. I don't need to know, I won't bother to care. Sometimes wishing them well.

What about me ....its your movie Barbie I say the last time, you won't paying any attention. It has to be the main stream media, the public cable those. Most military is not flashy type, most of them. And the girls too few, even the classify world, that Kerry staying there forever. Those type of the military wish to make the money. They insert a Meghan in it, she is just not Kerry those type.

I have any benefit? I hardly doubt it. She does thing like Kerry that day for 10 years, you will figure it out your worth for real. They meant a real alternative media, no matter what, Kerry did circle that around, no matter what, she did all that. That was professionally put up some efforts. 


So it has to be real, like Kerry? All those black lady in the movies, that is what you care, the money went, and the fame gone too? You know, prince charles when your mother were alive, she would be the WWII near by.... And....every military personel wish to know its unlimited money inside their pocket, not a King on the crown to pretend if you dare story.... your dad was nice, or your dad was broke, I guess.

Can we retrieve those money for my son? That is a fame and the power. If you listening .....them.

But no money? Snowden is not that type, but they have some on the video whenever the last time I seen it. What is an unlimited brain jobs, if they dare, its just the photo recognition and the formula plot it. The rest is write-up copy me. That is all free in front of their eyes, why not they snatch at it. 


So we have no brain? Like I say, someday will rest in peace. 

Is that you wish nothing but ill to us?  I don't think you imagine one weekend happened. You probably assuming every kid cannot live without the parents, or you putting that efforts. Well, that is not the Western world culture. These TV turning so real....after all. 

They gonna switch all of us in one shot, you must be joking? Jail and killed, and you never knew what the world possibility allows them. Rest well, just another week on the jobs to start.

Are you connecting to them? You mean if I motivating them ...I am not sure my office here just hanging to look like exist, and I give them just freedom out of my sight, doing whatever they want. 

So they.....? Kill.

The kids need the parents or parenting. No, not anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment