5/28/24

I don't feel it. That life in the ireland right now. Meaning moving toward. No.

But the sensation has, right. Lean toward. How does it suppose to picture at it?

Your all Beautiful in White? I would say BBQ.


I am not sure Kian or Nicky, assuming, that is where they cluster themselves in life. Right....probably not really me showing up there. They grew up, so they don't stay with their parents anymore. 

But....you are all Nick used to be the age, or now that age. Your BBQ would be...you have never done this to your family, so its them in it BBQ not very often, but planned. Maybe I try to say that in bold font. You have NEVER done this to your family. The first time learner.

Marley's bf done to his entire family, I think he has 4 kids. He is a hairdressor. Why you need your fist up again? 

I c.


You as a guy, you have this driven intuition, you want me to tell you what it is? Screw it up, loosen up your wild ghost nature when you lose the humanity that day, you wish to lose it sooner. You worry those 26 will screw it up after you pass away with your family. So that is your revenge with them, that is what I will say. You get on with it, not you get used to it.

And what if we choose not to? Many won't, I think. Like Simon like those political mouth up jobs. 

If me not with them 3? I still send them some paper, not that kind of the talk. Change.

Am I gonna send them to my world paper writing? Probably not.

Why not? They have been in the court. I know.

You seen it? Correct.

That is 2 different world? Correct.

And both are all legal? Yes.

But different? Right.

And why you would choose that one world than the other, just curious? That would be the lawyer's show off world right now, or to the future.

You like to show off? Not exactly that tense. When you are capable to do the data analysis, that will be probably the words to tell you, you describe that in the correct format, to get near....anywhere any world or any kind, EVERY legal activities, because you drew yourself near to the court room line, let's say 3 years ago. I won't consciously know, because no one will do that on the public blogger, and what is she doing? Testing. 

And they know you are testing? The world didn't fallen in front of my door, I would be collapsing....maybe some degree decency, they knew that is not healthy, the way I look to imagine that consequence, so she is testing in the public.


So my beautiful in white like George Clooney best? You will see some fun thing because when you delicate, there will be that page 3 means. You might find it out now, but you never had that right next by your ears. 

Per word, per line, per statement, they would? If they just wish you all BBQ, probably not that

How do I do that to my family, again? You to each other's family, your movie or who's movie I can see. 

What did they say? You use your death to bet on it. 

And why would anyone would say things like that?  Its every single day I hear that. Its called the expire, the day he expired, he will tell his kids, or he always been telling his kids .....before I show up. 


Is that a fun thing to listen to? He has many reason to end up in the hell the way he is. 


Your giant panda asking you dad how to "If you dare" story? Every high school graduate like Adam, or his dad does, or Harry, or Eben. That is a lot of the billing, you see when you sign. 1000 people sent in per yearly, so looks like they boost their confident. You believe those story to live?

They nurturing this atmosphere how to kill the daddy ....the youth will always win. Its every year the same thing in the military. Your expiration date, like that 2 otters jump, your sweet Camillia and Adam's dad....you see, you didn't learn that great lesson, how the youth will always replenish without the old.  Don't you agree? 

Someone willing to do anything in order all of you vanish the old, the look, the ugly, the plot, the schematic things you do behind everyone's back. 

It won't be long. Say your prayers every Sunday right...if i were you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment