6/18/24

By listening...

Hank and Tina stuffs never ends.

You are just like that I see Austin in the past = Wallace position. The correct form would be Debra as the spiderman body below the body parts up as the human. Sailor moon. (Victoria Secrets, the white almost naked scene Candice)


"I am your weakness," say it.

No one will ever imagine you are like that.


Say it, "The butt got split in half is a physical hitting, you are too good to be suffering to know how I feel like every single time at home."

"Its at your head, when I smoke it."

"I know why they done on purpose. You are the first degree murder when the court judge offers you OU, that day you will becoming like me."

"You tell everyone, its all of them the parents or the sibling or the friends all dead, OU. You lie. You would never keep your family to kill everyone all around, that is ilegal. You know how the public feels about that when you say that, you lied. You done on purpose, every word you say, you didn't know, you are hurting my image all the time. You and Shane."




I think ...that is your side of external factor wants to get to my side of the external factor to get to Nicky. It may not be this film, its just I am too sleep, saw it. How to pro-create from Middleton you and blonde dumb ass - because the private or the military wants to revenge and its behind, so people gladly to do those ilegal doing.

Earhtquake...6/18  11:47

(Lunch birds my mother throats, I go to the living room, the birds say Ronan, its the Earthquake)

That is what it means the home intrusion, because that is Nicky's father, or Nicky is softy....Both you 2 prince character is too harden, and she would never agree and makes every human in hell, and they cannot take it to the judge, that is ilegal, or moral if other people find out the judge agree with us, there is the God's thesis what is the pro-create, and I Anna because its the rulership, they don't know what the judge behind will do, declare or not to declare meaning the justice served, that is not justice to me Frozen. so they waiting either direction the external factor, no approaching, because you guys got the Royal guards at least, she got ...American they think, not Taiwan.

But Nicky got nothing, or at least his father won't.


They were in the bathroom discussing what is the justice not served in my cases, but if the judge declare or not declare, that is my part of the external factor, they cannot go to you right now, because you are not close gate, or you are too loud. You are right at the warring to my side, or anyone as long as you hear about it. 

They want my case to be the justice served, because that is when they can go to the judge. That is the simple way, because the judge has no power, that time the judge can revenge, or they provoking the military, with her, no one has the easy way, so that time already anger the public, and the justice is the right way, but not the world itself, so the mlitary wants to see this revenue = pro-create God's form in seeding. BTX. 

The military wants to revenge from behind, its a gossip to talk about it. Someone will let them through. 


Everyone is a replica, your father and Kate.

And....Mona Lisa painting got stolen, but they are gossip the police river guard, "The insert page girl."

In Chinese.


He looks like Ratatouille (2007) the mice cooking, that red hair guy. More stern looking.

They are not happening right now in the court room bathroom? That's man's bathroom mirror, he looking at himself. on his left (my right, I am the mirror), that guy standing lean on the wall talking.





No comments:

Post a Comment