6/20/24

💖🥪 Good evening ! 💖🥪 I would be looking for you 2 Prince (not the King today)

Your father is that Harry Potter step brother. You have a near by Royal looks like that, the eyes. A girl. He was when he was young, Prince William. You will be the first to arrive to NYC if that is a plan, and somehow that your brother is south. It may not happen, but I tell you the correct order. You go there to seek the doctor for your father and you yourself. Stay next by him. He is the type drop himself out of the cliff those. That is what he done to his mother, all his life.


Your PM needs a lot of his face, but I don't know if that decision was made for Middleton to stay near by with those youth cabinet. He needs a lot of the face, that's why drunk like those stays in those table writing literacy sounds like existence of the first 4 years or after 4 years. They are not your friends. 

Middleton + 3 kids are your Ronan Catholics face. The giant face too, because she does a lot of those works. You know or you think about, or you care about. But your Royal guards those IT department a room full of them, needs her outside. 

Your brother is a drug users, meaning he die in the darkness room with those inside the Bermuda Triangle, Meghan knows that. But for some reason, if can be the youth putting something in front of his eyes, he knows that is a "Safe Haven", or intend there is one of that word in it. I dont know which word is inside his head.


In the real military formation, a lot of the so called the military family is traveling often to say the long distance love. They might just all still live in CA and his newspaper saying the new resident in UK, and she becoming the new princess those. That ligation will not happen before the election, or after, or 10 years later you all have to re-done this. You all suppose to find out from behind.


Now, Lords of Ring.....not Harry Potter for the face or his past, your father. He looks like Lupin in Conan Detective? (Swallow just meant she gives Sky a load of the face in front of the social circle friends, but whom has the money? Nicky or me? If these UB 100 classmates doing nothing to keep push me to becoming the unlimited including with you all. You realize I don't need the money anymore, to be honest telling you, they keep doing these ...pushing)


No, I take all the opinions in like those external factor plays both swings.


This is the election year, you all are not going to put a Game in front of anyone's face and imagined how to re-done all of that. So your only question was in the future, are you going to re-do all of this, all by yourself? You hope its not Atlantis Ocean? Out of my sight away from the Pacific Ocean? You only have 5 continents on One Earth?! Not every step I holding your each hands and be instructional to every single step side by side? 

I know Prince Harry your brother is home sick. But right now he gonna give up everything in one election year? He already moved to the state, just no security around? I think that is what I see, you and your father wish that is not like that in America. One security fee all that stuffs, right? Anyway that is between your family. I just tell you, what might be the correct location or the situation you putting all around you, or near by whom knew these stuffs when they heard about something. 


Lords of Rings

The modern sleek worlds would be that your Indian boss general, his material next by this Francis Venus (Celine Dion). 

If they are not that Neo 2014 (Star Trek or into the Darkness 2009 or 2013), or here these Zombie on my neck, so they eat and they die, or they lied to me. I am trying to get rid of all of them, too. Tell them to go and be dead.

You think it works? Its tear out of my faces since 2014. Tony and his twin sister (Full house), That will be Milkyway Ten Wolf (his name).


They both join in a class (2015), to the Silicon Valley. This one Tina Jojo good at it. 

What are this to do with Lords of Ring, everyone knows you will never be (other people giggling), those rangers or the travelers time. Your IT will not let them near, at least you know that. Me and nick too short, and too near or far picture like ....a stranger's face. Every photo other than my phone.

This one lifetime, I will never show up. The height, and the friends, no.


But in the future, at least that is why you records at it. You cannot have me to give you instructional to say I also happen don't care about your money, your social circle, someone a stranger when you land in America, both you and your brother, to hear something how to send you back to your home in UK, never arrive here in America, or it is to settle things with those military all around sound like a near be (all your MD and the personal staffs to be your only friends), other than me.

You understand the Lords of Rings, other than us.


Most of them, if that is the future, and coming from the external, they know that.

I tell you I know that. I am here the living with a correct age.


But in case the movies only means the worsen things in all the negative perspective people talk about it, so you will wave that away from your mind, those movies aren't good, just drop all of that saying and seeing or watching them or searching to that past at all.


No, we stay away, I telling you, that means I stay away.

Right now, your attention are withdraw back to that palace all around activities. You will meet the new things around, or talk by, no more this landing to a new land since your grandmom time, all that....if everything being said, will being limited to your own UK ground. So we farewell at this junction.

If this Hugh and Kian becoming that Patrick and Nicky....because they are your neighbor, and if they don't quit and tell me, one of those days you gonna land it back as a new ligation or this Alliance like Simon or Lauren's TV, that day they tell me, just not right now. You all happy with your new wedding, or new bf or gf ideas. Your attention inside your all around bubbling air. I wish you well all that. 

But like I tell you, your weakness to ligate are only 6+2 people in the Cinderella, or Hugh + 2 best friends, and they are leaving your groups to wander on the street with a backpack, none of those are in the correct order. You need to improve a lot of those, other than.....you all stays in this location on the East side of the American coastline, if that day comes.

Your newspaper telling me you withdraw into your world, that's where we will move King in his step more. Technically....


1. He and Middleton stays in UK (Camillia, them all supporting the King), how to get through this 3-5 years after his mother pass away, all details things, mess around, very very chaos. 

2. Harry finds things to do prepare them, his brother land first NYC.

3. King will be the last to arrive (all girls in + the family or the ambassender groups, Hugh and his wife or in-laws, the entire embassy included personal staffs)

I say NYC, I don't know where else you imagine you all going.


So, am I through with you all? 

Its something newspaper between you all fighting. That is your family matter, you always doing that in your circle, that's fine.

I can leave to yell at someone else all around, all that.

Have a good night, everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment