6/01/24

This is not Heaven calling ...voice memo.

Its the birds calling. Shut up ~~~

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pF373baJWydjTieKiXyl1RmpmuHriqD0/view?usp=sharing



Westlife, your European commander-in-chef (Space Project)

The commanders, they calling ....don't buddy with the Chinese, they are population dense, right. And your European Space Agency or Bob Dean is from the European commanding center one of those line down from. You will not get very far, but they will tell you, how embarrassing what you guys did. You should come more near to the European Space any commander military power, HERE (there). South Europe.


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/btS7bfB7MkE


Shane ~~~~!!!!

Talking to you.


Chinese needs to migrant down, Shane. Not Peyton. Shane~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/A9nGNN0lsnA

Every kind of you, Taiwan Youtubers, or from America near by Youtuber, or landing in Japan, or Austrailia landing in Japan, or anyone else American from Korea. Want to call Peyton to introduce yourself, how to walking it down, flying it together? It means to you now, or it will mean to you when you are 70 years old. When Peyton will be 70 years old, he will remember he asked those old lady in Mormom to dance or to walk down. That is when he will be 70 years old.


I need to get to my next sheet - Kian or Nicky. ~~~ 

No, I never talk about the otter did, to when this...Maryland in their zone. You guys learn the father's talk with the support from behind, or you learn smart with your eyes open to observe. Pay attention sometimes, but not to believe, they are all by themselves to run the world, and one day they have to die?

No, I thought it was the American election in the end of the year. Yeah, I went to read the news.


What? I was in my sleep in the darkness....long long gone.

When I am reading the news, I feel very very very loud. That is not what I think it was remote and far away. America is very very far away from us here. That is in NYC, you didn't see the map or the airline travel, very very far.

In the darkness? Its silence. Here is a capital, I know its not comparison to China, but still its a city. A city definition will never be Buffalo like that and our space is near. I just hoovering on the top, everything is concrete made. I woke up in the darkness for 8 long years. I don't even know how to tell you how the hells begins if they are the military to imagine WWII line from any military career. I know what the newspaper says, I am already here. When I given you almost by per list, I think I go to hell.


You know, if you care about this Peyton things, first you will never do that if we reverse this position. I have a next sheet, it was last year. We agree on that with Westlife until we clear the things out.

He is a lot younger, and his personality can be bent and mold, and if you are Mormom, or you are the Church, or you even know what those are, etc etc....I didn't do anything to that side to give you all just go move yourself near this every scene. I am not staring at the TV or the movie to know there is a Titanic. 

I know what they need, or what they believe they care or not caring, or the reality and all that. I want something done, Me 1 person I know how to get everything done that day. I never say anything at all. Because he is a lot more fresh mind, for all of you to go near.  You didn't mean its to use him, or to trash him, or mean it, given him a life....or his free will, he happy, or he has any direction in turn. What he be happy, or one person waiting there seeing you all having a lot of the friends those things.


I have a different power .....all your ladies. 1000 years, 2000 years, Eon evolution. Wishing him well, that's it. 

You have raising a kid? My brother never need to come home anymore with that Tina I think. People when they grew up, they change their belief, or seen, or a lot of this political uprising, or the power. He is an Asian, and I am a blonde? That formula 1 to 10? That is invisible, that is not countable, and that is not the evidence to talk about it. 

Did you build a home, an assembly, a congregation meeting, a microphone none stop 10 long years.....explain to me how this none stop 10 long years, to one WWII line, every bullet points given? I just happened to be home I will tell you that.

Birds say Ronan.


If I never talk to that Peyton, I never require to talk to any of you, you know why? You go alone to ruin you yourself with him with everything inside your mind, outside on that TV monitor. You don't know people do things like that, you better learn, some human is not your IQ brainy low. Their father suppose to be a priest or a decan so at least they knew why that is the missionary jobs in the Southern Taiwan, not where my eyes could see them....You don't believe those the head skull pressing on the wall to talk, imagine that is a fake TV ends up each and every time, all of them work together with their free will, will sound like that is educational, or spiritually, or that is entire their church business to imagine anything out of the air.




Keanu, you calling me 10 years later?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2O-jqTtgUvI

You ever feeding the animal? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qA4J-GngUqc

If you are very very good at grabbing their mouth, their teeth to massage, and their head, I really mean it, they all going to sleep. You wear a glove, and professional going in their teeth, touch all around, or the mouth all around, like a professional jobs. You brush them after every food. Trim their hair as short as they can ever be.


This is about Ronan got called? This morning we had a bad Earthquake too, my mother told me. I check the news. She and me, one of us keep awake. 


Keanu: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1taOTftJ_JQ

No, they say Ronan and me Anna.

Birds they are saying....not sure what they say. 


Military I am not thorough with you.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HDSKuln-5qU

Before I exists these songs I sing, from Japan, to Korea, and I live or born from here Taiwan to say Ancient Chinese combine, to say I land in 5 lakes pure water resource between Canada and America. I done that myself. You knew China is dangerous, or you seen the island all around you cannot see this WWII interface line. You gonna tell me, because of that incident where you can identify Japan, Korea, or Taiwan, to Singapore Conan Detective, that Music, Commander-in-Chef exists eternal. You bet I knew that, every thought inside your head, to say commander, or the commander-in-chef. 




No comments:

Post a Comment