6/01/24

Keanu, this is BTX, Contact, Matrix, to 2014 Interstellar, or this is about we surrender that stuffs?

Tim Cook did.

Not me. I decide its I can see him, or seeing someone else around in that coastline of America, you know how giant the real America, you only see that West coastline, felt, with the sea next by.


I feel the docking scene is more real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onVhbeY7nLM

And Ronan the conversation I give him how to buying a dozen box of the dozen donuts to walk around.  That is real.

I often feel, no one thinking what is the real thing in the real life anymore, anything I say in this too many words I ever written.


America, the ghost got lost, cannot find the exit. Can you draw a 3D Cosmo as a round 3D, in the middle of that entire things with surrounding black holes radius all around. Flat down from Z axiel, to X-Y plane, that is the diagram i drew the crystal Silver Millennium, you keep the base line, so we are right in front of their eyes. Try that.


Sam, that is Zawanna diving or that is Go the Distance Jeffrey, my prom dancing partner, you mean Mr Congenality, that would be Austin? Prince William. You mean Zawanna retarded really was the royal for 1000 years with 1000 perfect friends and 1000 years perfect guards and parenting royal, til one day he lost everything until his clerk office jobs to open galaxy like Dennis? His planet opens galaxy, he was a stem officer clerk like Dennis. Which story was real? 

No, I see a lot of this story, but I don't know which one is real.  I got so mad with this ghost last night, and that Zawanna dense (the doctor that one, or the professor), knock my head hurts, I wishing them all dead, really. 

Yeah, I call Westlife


Keanu, Tim Cook is the referee for Cyber Formula One, your 2014 were at the car race?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iltUJnz2oDU


Keanu, I talk to Ronan about his kitchen because this year I talking to him.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8t9UI128P_E

We didn't talk about anything else? Are you the gay I say? Forget about the surrender things.....really. 





None of them are the Asian, Keanu.


I don't believe a thing of this: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ReeU4JgjjYU

At all.....I live in the modern growing up modern, never Western this history Queen and Kings things in fashion.

Queen wants to say? .....no, the last video. We are? You all get killed to see if I have more power, it will FOREVER never never that EVER again, ANYWHERE. Not that dresses, let me ask. 

No....Queen says, and birds say? Probably that is no. Of course that is no.

Queen says its THAT fashion, those look, those throne, those world? NO! Of course not. I have the power, you all be dead, not that fashion, not those saying, not those whatever....the history things, NEVER NEVER NEVER. At least you asking the medical board before you torture someone in the reality talking, and the police and the fireman.

Let me ask again....

Not modern dress anymore?

Is that the psychi talking means they should all be dead? Imply those? I getting those vision often. I call Westlife, or I missing something not tell?
I think I heard it wrong.


I specifically say, the American medical board, the Taipei women association, the American law board, and the American law society, and their founding father we keep doing this the tilted balance scale they are at the zero, they have 200 man that kind, I am 1.

Say it again...King and Queens are the songs, and inside these looking things, and the history, you mean you throw the court room and the court room judge and their book keepers out, and all those file system the digital format, or the database, or those billions read Law library LAW database this far since 1928? Those paper I didn't write them, you throw things like that out?



What are these 2 jobs description again, they use the drugs?


Harry Potter movies song, one of those music? 


The endless balloon: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9aG8mBZu_fk

The Hugh's wedding?!

Cave snowing: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lFBmyDUkG88

Web Square and line eggs, and rice wraps: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/39aqmAVWYzA

Elsa's dress or that is green: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LifIwhDqjbI

Turtle and the skateboard: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cnMIRWYXXBc

1900 Hair Style: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Qt9qyvTx_V0


They believe that stuffs, or they imagine they file that stuffs?

(Right, because you born kids, ever regrets every single day of your life.....this)

The ghost can chewing gum those, so old human.


They gamble their livelihood... too eager to join the conversation here as the equal. They just come out one invention, they are the equal, without you ghosty, really.



One day, people will age to 50 years old like Eben, like 60 years old when nick used to be, and 70 years old like Ronan, Zeal with a Kiss Wedding at March 6th. If you work in the senior care places, the assistant living, everyone when they lose their appearance and the health, they are no more using their brain require, 3 meals a day the same, to gain weight, in that locked room and lifestyle.


Every year training 18-25+ ? For real, like Lee's education side, whichever the subjects?

Every single day its the brand new 18-25+, for 25 years, for 40 years? Those are the ABC.

Not those prince, but you wishing they know how to walk in those long long long hallway tili the end. 


As a guy, what you should really really do, with that 2 women, tell them both, you want to test out these scene, til the last scene with that one sit on the night rotating train. Those things are your modern people do, a guy can afford those saying.


Will I ever be with a 18-25+ the things I train, or you mean the boy or the girls?

Since the Chinese Palace the military orientation table?

Some human doesn't have that by evolution, really.


What? 10 dates, not 10 spouses?! That is what their culture Prince would be? They say I ruin their everything, oh my God.  Usually they meant their England guards its to drug me or anyone step into the England line. I got so mad so mad.....psycho stuffs.

Now, they want to tell me, that is more than once of the lifetime, 1 immediate after another til cherish to hold, as long as you will ever be? On the newspaper, you hide to have the dinner date I say 100 Dinner Dates right. Talking, never talking those stuffs the System talk, or the otter, or any comic book, or TV / Movie those stuffs.


He forms those belief, I will tell you he is. 10 he knows will never be on the newspaper or behind, so he doesn't have that belief. His grandmom to go and kneel at someone to hurt me. 

Your granny, needs you all be dead, or the monks life. She meant she meditates for you, if her mother would meditate for her. Those upside down genetic things, I don't know if were true. Last time the monk video were here. I bet its one of those things she does fake.

3 +3 to becoming the monk priest, calm your mind, relax your life, or diligent in the God questing, she believes those spiritual belief when she was alive? Its called exchange each other's secrets !!!


NASA Better Man - Comet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSD0btntd-g

I see more than once this song, I think.

No, I agree with her, correct. You....ruin your life til this far to get to interstellar. You have some other things to do, they can call you back in 20 years. 


Youtuber niche - 194, you are????? Moving to Taiwan, taking over here the Taiwan Youtuber? The whole world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ydu549VXxY


Why don't you the ghost says that is my entire youtube channel lists? 

What the lean on a ghosty can find. 


Ronan, your turn, next.



No comments:

Post a Comment