6/01/24

Hi Ronan, these countless ghosts have a desire to enter a world to possess those remaining civilization one by one.

They becoming a human again, suck up the soul, and be that human in that world to live again. The endless ghosts all over the Cosmo. All.

The Queen mother says, its ...sorry King's mother, she says you need...she heard from someone behind there, each person meditate that merits are only that person uses, not really that relative or the straight up or down line. She is sure it helps, but mostly if that spiritual power is great enough, that person, can possess into a new living being.

They all need that to each host. They heard from the Reptilian ghost, that world does exist.


She says she is finding that exit.

I say to the central, you cannot, you don't know its further or further, they got the guards to fence down the ghost.

She lands on the sea, those outbound planet here and the funny thing on the sea, something circle.



The American what?

The court room, where those UB were, the judge misled them to hurt me, they say, "That is not true, your honor, that is not what I say." - so the MIB came in first shot at the judge's feet, finish those sentence, one more words wrong, 2nd  shot, another place. Continue, til these UB see clear going home, no more words.

The crucification, on the electric chair because its everyone psycho, no one does a thing inside their brain.


Do you mean the romance?


I am at the kitchen eating my food, its Saturday, I am not in my sleep.....he probably is. Now I have more credits in describing anything I see, I tell you, it hurts me a lot of these last night. What happened last night? Until I called Nicky, they told me I cannot call them at all. They are the bad people, so don't call them. A lot of the bad vision from Kian and Nicky.

So I stopped. 

Something about our time is not the same. Vaguely I remember.


Classify

No, the classify will have those A B C D E F G....Need not to know. They see a color tag, they secure that place as its told, or the witness account. Right, he is not from America, sorry. He is Irish. If you Ronan seeing that Mission Impossible - any Ghost Protocol, or Rogue Nation, they receive a profile, right? Ronan, right? They have a coloring and a photo, that is a profile, I assuming its like that. The entire classify will have those unit assign to that jobs, if were told.

That classify has a job also included if were saying that is the Supreme Court, or the local court idea, because that happens to be the border or happens to be Tesla's Niagara Falls Project, a lot of "just happened" I land there, they were there, 1900, starting, all that cluster.....reincarnation the electricity comes from all the way to New York City.


In other words?

What is this classify or the idea of the American military domination means to you? Every countries has their special unit. Most of them don't leave their area, but they heard about it. 


The judge knows?

The judge is the God in our modern time, right. You and me is not. 


Introduction - Sakura Clear Card

This is Ronan Keating, he is from Ireland. He is the Irish pop song singer to this new American Land since the May Flower. He is in the boyband : Boyzone, that he and Stephen Gately were the 2 main singer. They were in Andrew Webber Royal Hall 50 Anniversary concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7DCYUo7ZYs


Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezvdHXfevzk


My news is on.

Is he going to America by himself?  By Ronan himself?

American classify that usually were the altenative media, meaning not you used to this Westlife gone to NYC, or Howard Stern or Simon those cable real TV, Family ABC, or Fox Channel, they are just the youtube channel, and they dissipate as well.

About 20 years ago, I believe Kerry was new on with Bill, and they have the several other friends whom most time people knew their faces and name. Some people phase out, but maybe there were the new faces coming up as part of the networks. I have not seen them anything anymore. I have not seen Tim Cook, I have not seen Eben, anyone new face to come, or insert in between since this 20 years pass and gone.

Hank's face is no longer young. This morning my mother shows me.

These people however, because its the classify most of their world, its the American whom dominate this alternative field. I don't really know how successful they put those materials for others to believe them or stay on them, their friends were their own competition at that time. They sell the books, or the whistle blowers they sell the books, similar to Edward Snowden, Ronan. But Snowden he is baring out by the Congress, Kerry and Bill they are not supposed to have anything near there, to imagine....I imagine what Congress really is.  I take the Congress heard, but its not near, so I never verbalize it. 

I am not supposed to look like that. But the birds or the otter is not part of the classify. No. They are the Taipei here, if Japan or Korea they have. 

Those things you don't talk about it. Neither the birds or the tape water factory, nor underground water processing application.


As the public cable TV, you are, if that is the ABC Family, prime Time. You will never open your mouth to anything heard, or know, or discuss. Not those words, not those expression, not those idea, to sip through.

That is how they disappear from the Youtube.


Kerry those, or David Wilcock, or David Icke, Eben near that London Real.....The normal people don't usually end up there, they don't use the animals.

I am not a normal thing to them.


I watch some news....for now. You can digest a bit.


(Fighting with the Queen, biting her thumb)


Correction ( stare at her), Ronan is to be introducing at to the church side, not the American Classify. Its the Christianity

( Is Mormom part of the Christianity like their first Joe dress very very formally, so they look normal that kind? 430 is at CIA since 1950, their founder. You know what is the scientology.)

Sorry, I mean she meant they fix their brain in the England side to becoming part of the American classify. I bet this is what she bites her thumb, soak her feet in blood, if I happened to sleep on my bed, my feet touch the ending of that long pillow, hit it. She got hurt. 

(You want your people to go and saving you, lady. They have a way telling you, not me telling you, not to dip your own foot inside the....whatever the water to make the blood. )

Sorry, Joseph Smith.  (must be this Flower Thousand Bones), birds quack this name....why she keeps biting her thumb. You doing it on purpose. 



They don't dare to play cartoon ?



(Screaming)

Not the China modern TV fashion clothing, its those Game of Throne !! ( You come over here....stop biting your thumb, or chewing a gum)


  • Sorry, my Youtube, Keanu watching his phone on the bed. Okay.
  • I am listening to Westlife song.

I ...have nothing to talk about it.


Is there something I am this ghostly old lady and me fighting over here, the birds or the otter, the rest of the world what happened. Not these guys watching us here. Definitely not the physical fight, she is an older lady.


Kenshin Himura 2023?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_1S8SpK7oM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0W2AQFSzv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_eBOyaCjLo&list=PL6ANn0-XFbUAwlAJ1WRyanrSQNKw12mWE


You mean their once of the lifetime, Beautiful in White, right? Not any of this garbage you telling me?


Not 10, its as much as they want, their granny says.

The public says, anything but that.


I nap.

Ronan has to figure it out some of this himself. Or Keanu.

The TV fame is....used for.



No comments:

Post a Comment