6/01/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Valentine’s Day ⭐️⭐️⭐️


I think I stay with Thor better. He adopted a kid, needs a doctor he says.


V




I think Prince William wants to go marry to that whole SA, Westlife, NSYNC, Backstreet Boy and 98 Degree. And someone going over there to ask him for real? It might be more also if he calls then the exact them, the combine whom knows whom. Ireland has the Boyzone and A1, but I don’t really know them. 


Thor and Zawanna meant you want to make a real ring to all of them, that’s 20+rings you purchase that real. Me and Thor.

Neo, 2014.


Movie: Tickets to Paradise 

Wait ~~ the patient case called the American medical board. 

Keanu, Obama and Simon, = the random kill. All of them there in the palace. It’s the real patient case, the random kill, or ask 430 David. ( Loving the Silent Tear )


But Thor adopted a kid for real, he says was not to hurt me, he has the family quarrel by himself there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment