6/30/24

⭐️ Wonka

Korean Grandmom made the food

https://youtube.com/shorts/rFAFD5t9jI8?si=QjcramSeZpBsl13w


I seen this commercial. It’s a singing to movie.


I think James in Real Love, name Cloud, my landlord. Lovely Bone that bad guy, next by the Mission Impossible Fallout, someone looks like Michael Fassbender = Adam Pascal next by. But…I am the one given your mother’s best friend psychi’s book to him. 

Funny 2 Japanese girls eating

https://youtube.com/shorts/NpywWaoMeik?si=Q0_afv_h7mXDmhKs


Pasta salad

https://youtube.com/shorts/37nnJZXUHKA?si=VI682q89aLvUUnGK

  • You sit in the kitchen to wait that pasta. You drain 2 cans, the beans and the olives oil. You cannot leave your PC like me.
  • I chop the tomato, or the herbs. That in the container is a cold salad. Anyone near that fridge can eat it. 
  • We have the seafood here, put in the soup, the ginger or the green onion. Stew slow makes this Movie soup? I drink that. 



It’s a family business.  Eben 70 (2018) leadership business until another 30 years later, he trains them.

  • Me and true love retired.
  • Kian and Hugh
  • Nicky and Patrick.

None of them will ever be those team leadership like that Eben, dead in Flower Thousand Bones

You William says why don’t you all quit 30 years ago Avenger or Iron Man, any Hugh Grant talking to this Wily Wonka, like any business in the far remote sea and got exploded. You cannot take it any group theory Struve on the business model, Avenger leadership as a real business admin team work, the team project, the team meeting, the tea offices, and the profit to Wall Street. Roaring David Jones graveyard why why why …psycho real love 2015 like you are the King decreed the whole world no leadership to strive on any business …as long as you shall ever lived.


Me and Shane flew in America. Eben flies…Europe with Craig ETR 3, that flag thing you remember the indoor business talk. It was 2018 70 people employee. 

The family business, the team leadership per team organized. 


These Avenger leadership don’t bother you, like you said? A smaller man Hugh Grant talking in the remove sea to a younger boy to seek a business advice…it’s not us. It looks like none of us.

Bothered you ?


Matrix is a story of a Mr Anderson - Patrick my side the office cubical movie, the CD download for a rabbit chasing meeting Trinity. It ended…to a group of exit scene, no more stories in the office building. That’s not a leadership talking, don’t you think ?

Lake House, this Mr Anderson went back to his father side, no more business return back to the city life Happy New Year. 

New Year Eve, that’s the Bolton Boy and Auld Lang Sync only I say it was the night Atlantis sunk song similar to that Titanic, Halloween comes from. All these 2012 how can I possibly read that anyone just believes me says, by now in English -the old women psychi. 

Valentines’s Day, it’s Steve Jobs Apple ought to be….no one goes to Ireland or England side. Everyone knows that. Whom you say you are, whom I say whom I am. Re-watch this family chocolate warm movie as Willy Wonka 


You don’t care about the military or those pixie terms. You already know we are not really connected. The military leaves the science museum every 5 years, you will find out ? Things I don’t keep, just how the Samsara means. One Shane and one me living and breathing and airline will never be England or Ireland those convention center ground. Itune business is an account, not the Team Leadership, the Team Groups, the group theory, the Wall Street stocks, the Team under you to boss or re-direct, like Eben ?


Next movie: The Super Mario Bro’s movie

Asia food food food - hot pot beefs.

https://youtu.be/tTTVar8vHGw?si=G_TrG07_HYTgDijx


Westlife - interview

https://youtu.be/p93tUmvnuBE?si=T8pO5wP_WavDLgd_

They don’t have the family business, they are the low air musician to marrying in the director actor business card to shake hands.  They are not going to really operate the team meeting, of course not. 


Waku otter is online - are we going in that chat room box? 

I say hi ?? You think ?

https://www.youtube.com/live/F721SaTNQTY?si=a2zcw63A4T2_Snem


They ended. The birds call them that started ….wa hahahaha…


That drawer is …NASA, my mother clean that up I don’t know. It’s an astronomer pattern bag. It was for some 7-11 recipes those. No more. No I don’t know that. I told my mother just now, she says she cleaned it up. Just the organizer bags. 




The otter link

15:45 they then stay on the stair, the birds told them. 




You want to tell Mark, starting all over, the first sentence conversation ? Or you already finish that yourself before ?

“You have a beautiful concert stadium interview how you all saying the ceiling that Nicky did and 4 you below saying the location name. Mostly I saw was Wabley, or Gosglow, Crok Park. Dublin will be your North Ireland capital, North East, toward the Scotland. It’s not the same latitude to London, but we are in the same Timezone. “

“The interview comprise of your current concert last year where you been to one full year 2022 to enter Asia 2023 and back to European tour and you got sick, a few turn around before their Christmas break, and return to Toronto and Asia re-enter, and now your website is similar to Backstreet Boy? They changed between the last year I thought was the concert ends because they hide everything at below. All the way below.”

“The actual interview takes places would be, as my memory recall you be on the left, single chair to Malaysia Asia style of these outfit and the internal furniture like a hotel proper to be interviewed. Like a proper conference to the media meeting and you done some. 4 people in front too many microphone wired to draw the camera near. As my memory recall, the Christmas quiz, to outdoor scene, background windows, the fun vain personality, to these foreign words you answer and question to mock up a sound, you all hold a microphone on those separate chair you Mark and one bench lean back chair. How is this return to Asia since 1999-2004 those years? How is the experience in Asia, south those region is very hot. It meets the baseball season in Asia right before in between the school academia semester.”


“Do you want to sit down together to watch some of my history sent in video, I tell you after the video ends. The main points as you craft the story - like you want to know the feedback if this per video, we watch all of it, or we done one video per time, you remember each this question you speak after 4 rotate and the journalist younger than you used to be more and more ?”

“I did watch, but I forget.”


You talk to them already after the family crisis exactly I was told ? Or yelling at ?

You just brain blank ?

Did you try BGT or AGT me used to….that Simon? Other people have to go through. 


I got nothing else to talk about it’s so it’s just a fan saying hi ? You gonna pretend we are the best friend and next line to say …the money or the business part ? How you imagine doing that with or without your dad watching you? Talking to a stranger?


They say anything but the money part.

So you describe anything of a circumstance without the money part…


“There is …a “ (scanning their faces around to talk to them ) …

“The schedule fit into the season of a physical calendar, you speaking English fine ?”


( I change to my PC. My mother went to sleep.... )

There is an otter on the big wheel for her size.


Westlife song Brian / Mark - Tonight

or Mark Never Knew I was Losing You

Babaji cooking if were.....and these scene.







Should I tell Shane in advance, those 3 are not invited yet.....until you done this to Mark with that 2 in cases? Kian and Nicky?




You use your entire family 2 kneel with these Kian and Nicky if were the mistake to that hospital every night I live on that flashlight on my eyes...to one Shane you saying that is to harm me.  Your entire family born with handicap eternity this court I will sign. One mistake.

This life, until ithis one million people anyone ensure they got a job anything to do with this Royal Family Cinderella its 124 Forever eternity. One mistake....you random to tell me mood....that is the back up singer, for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJnJ_fTYofQ

I want to see nothing but blood, until you all kneel two legs cut in flat. This court will only answer me...clearly when that will be done, one millions people on that jobs, all kneels cut in England. You will all have one lifetime staring at them with you all 13 human half in knees.

Understand?  What is one mistake hurting me, and you all very in daring.....I want to see all thing in England blacken smoke exactly those military uses...for every land, every house, every bomb dropped, until you all kneels be cut in half one lifetime....

MM = Markle, that is one million 2 eyes ball screw it up before your 2 kneel cut.....understand?

Big MM on Bible, to say....EVER do....that curses is not enough, every day on that public TV, your only England flag til every household witness, 1 million people Cinderella half kneel cut in jobs operation and 2 eye balls cut.

Wipe on that 4 limbs Markle....one time 1 million people full body massage wet and dry clean, demonstrate 1 month, you will see.....that is a continue jobs without the 2 kneels, or be lazy....


All Asian country, pull out of England.

No more paying the tax to that land.....sorry, no more Asian on time paying your per season revenue....any on time, any full payment...England, for the rest of your Nation time left.


I want 10 whips

10 blood seal, court room stamp

10 TV

10 guns,

10 electric chairs, burn.....Mental TV movie for fun.....

All your Taiwan so delicate one daring faith, open your eyes and staring for 24 hours none stop sleeping......remember....what I meant well wishing. Never.....


I want a very loud microphone, only the cry of her throat none stop...none stop, you all delicate your faith, I want to hear nothing but loud cry, and hate, and curse, and blood....my blood...for you daring to sit in any meditation for a fun TV venture, you could just blooded the entire world......this blood debts, I will use the eternity put on the whole Cosmo, you bet, you know whom I am. 


You didn't do one job correctly.

Say it, "oh well, darn."

Everyone million people repeat....

"When the bad mood means oh well, darn, its a sad face emoji AOL Ding! Funny~ haha..."

: )


Me and Shane, none of these people are the leadership, you took it wrong. That is per female judges or the female educator, the female whomever got hired with their correct jobs description.

Say it, "Darn, its a sad face already. oh Well" Sound just like Funny haha, Tamang. Say it.

A British leadership pretend its not their fulliest jobs to do it right. None of us needs to carry one job, so you listen, you hear, you taken for granted, we stand in front of it or the entire SA people hanging on the city rising to mark the timeline this year, last year. You still don't feel it, to be the part of the audience, what that mistake piles up on that piece of sheet from the female conselor.

1000 lists you are wrong.


Tell me, I went to drag Shane, I went to drag that one hell of Nicky, and not one knows...they are running around to that tour other than that otter panicking when I was gone, and I wasn't even checking the otter to care about the Harry Potter.

So people whom isn't sad, or darn, isn't the islander's mood.....Not even my faces will tell you, how fast I suppose to evolve with this headache of mine. You don't know what that means? People didn't need to evolve like me or Shane, the original from. Its the American and the England's job....so when that in 20-30 years all these family business will be affected, again, its Anna saying to Shane in the page no one else listens, they go under the water, not under the weather, so for you William, not that David Jones' side, how come the entire England or near by Ireland don't bankrupt all of your starting your grandmom 2001.....Its Eben Pagan in 30 years will no longer only refrain to 70 employee like his interview 2018 on, the art on his left side, one of those purple dress shirt.

All these movies are nothing but the family business, no one checks, or I can only staring at TLC, the recent lipose, that Anna Marie on TV? I just saw it. The doctor's job will not be the family business, in 20-30 years to see the Death in Harry Potter means....evolved. 

You William is the Death.

Strange, what I got told.


How much you screw it up, you and your brother or your father, its all on that sheet....

Your idea is....whom don't make the mistake, let me try. "oh darn." - Its someone else life as long as its not connected to you, "oh well, oh darn, oh goodness, it wasn't you?"


oh, one of the things not on their sheets.

In one day, the birds Power, and my Power went so high up, including all these otters (the animal kingdom), you didn't know what that means. I didn't think the humanity need to know what that means, how to explain that to them. All the animals whom if show up, right now I got a Red fox Paddington on my new subscription......

https://www.youtube.com/@redpandashome7374/videos

The birds are higher, of course, or that is the loudest I can hear it. When I am so soaked in these saying, no one telling me......why these video has to go to these cooking at all?



Are they lawsuit means? oh darn.....you didn't specify to look into them, do you? bossing at?

For the rest of you all life, how to live inside the jail with those clothes.....how soon that will realize the reality...only, right? One lifetime jail. You think, its worth fighting for? 


My phone and my night time sleep. Its the beauty how long you keep it....on the faces.




No comments:

Post a Comment