6/30/24

⭐️ Facebook

When you use to like about Mark, you tell your father at his room door right there says. 

When you coming back from someone ride ( 1 or 2 or groups friends), that’s a Kail ?


Your father has to give me data in front of my hospital room, now that’s a Mark at his door, Kail at his front door, you don’t even tell him you got back (?).

Now this data wrong, where is your dream Nicky at ?


A group of friends, that’s Good Will Hunting ?!

These names someone knows ? Nicky at his Facebook Sky ?!




Did I know Shane as a leadership when I was the vice? No. 

(Look at you) No, don’t know Mark, no. We had a public relation so I guess Kian is a bit older than his look, he was on 4 bands, he and Nicky may not even finish their GED. I meant when Kian got recruit as the Westlife that time. You cared about Mark, not Kian?

So no Nicky ? So Austin is not his mommy spent on his daddy Sky per monthly ?

Nicky after it’s Brian, that’s Kian’s goodbye ? (End of Time)


I like Shane? I was going to ? I think he treats people nice. I remember if I recall….when I was young….I wish all the back up singers disappear because they look ugly, their t-shirt, and their look, and their hair. There is something wrong on all of their look, the backup singers. 


So I only dated Nicky ? Not Kian ?

Nicky on the phone good morning and good night.


I think Shane is funny. The first aid is Shane apply them 4 Westlife. The choreography is Shane says …the maid service dinner, lunch, mid-night oil, it’s Shane says. They don’t speak in English. They will never have a family. And they will never never be a parents. “Shane, where are their diaper, the senior cares ? My grandpa left to give to my grandmom, my mother takes her mother. We sent them the diaper from Taiwan ? Shane ~~~”


“Shane, I take you to see a store …together !” (Right across the hospital )


I think Shane is like my uncle, he cared about that wife ! Me, he kills all those stuffs ~~ Shane !!

Nicky is very similar to Brad Pitt after dating 6 months. He lost the phone, he lost the luggages in the train station, he lost the keys on the front table  - Ocean 12. Everything on the table: the key, the photo, the phone and the contacts. He falls off the stage in front of Shane! 

His faces looks like Brat Pitt when he lose the items all, you scream shot that movies split second and put the Nicky’s stage cloth - Elsa Blue. He can lose every pocket items to think he is that handsome ~~~ his jaw, we Chinese define that type ~~”handsome free caring, easy going “


I think Nicky likes my meditation time with nick, I live in Buffalo near UB those pillows my mother bought. I tell my mother to find them. It’s a case outside he tear that down to wash. When Shane arrives and we settle his parents and…when he needs to go back, I go with him, I found this settle Nicky’s living quarter like his ex wife ~~

He likes those blonde Barbie girl those …anything kind. 

Be with a girl, he will find out all that~~·~~ many guys do that. He doesn’t do that but he likes that.


He cuddle those pillows ~~it’s for the back, the bigger pillow. It’s not for hugging. 


I go to nap ~~



No comments:

Post a Comment