6/18/24

⭐ Your life purpose is not just winning and losing. ⭐

Why don't you let the big people take a lead? That is a real news, that is not a real news in the newspaper, it concern you how the public thinks you telling lies, or they telling what message on the front coverage, you understand? 

Tell me, what you really understand?


Your father and Camilla shows up more and more. I talk to them yet?

No, this is the family time. I don't have to look at this American election or your PM England side before July 4th. The president he.....looks at 10,000 UB voter registration tickets. I am not there, I cannot control them. They go to UB figuring it out a way? Your PM is young, age? I live in Taiwan happily forever, not Ireland not England with any of you drug the entire population imagine a tape water process. Its my freedom. The only royal freedom is under this democracy, I go anywhere I want on this Taiwan small tiny world. No fear. I have no friends, I cannot fear anybody. They are in America, and that is not Royal degree. Its their military degree, for sure I don't care about it.

No fear. I want my freedom life because I can go to sleep. The local will tell you what kind of the kinship porslin doll suppose to be.  I SLEEP ~~~~


I have never seen myself face this much with the make-up on. I look so ugly in every my mother's phone photo. Without the make-up.....

So I go to sleep...becoming a habitual.

Answer me:

She Kate no longer running that door to put the make-up on, those hard to walk heels anywhere, those awkard clothing, I am happy for her. You knew that, or she ought to do that anyway, next by you. You 2 fights about this, or? 


Nick will tell me, put the comfortable shoes on.
The hat, the scarf he puts on himself, and I put on mine. He needs a hat in the winter.
Zip up the polyester jacket. I am a baby, remember?

No bra.

That cartoon Rama 1/2. No bra means.


You talk to her 2 seconds, you running out of the front door, to talk to the staff, that is she watching you doing that 20 years? 

You want to talk about the sickness, we talk about the sickness.

Those car trunk, cannot put 2 sneakers with 2 socks, or 2 pair flat shoes in the car traveling......the car itself inside? Those small tiny details to say you becoming the power?

I know exactly what I am capable of, and I don't want to deliver that, really. 




You two pair of couples don't dress alike? Last time.


Next time, remember get a civil class those "age" limits when you enter the political world. Literally read through how you running a campaign, those age line other than the paying fees to enter the contest. That is in America. If you age don't arrive, don't dream about, don't think about, don't talk about, don't fuss about. Or else....they will do it more than once, until all of you learning how greater the noise to every side, its how possible, its the whole world ruins other than the ruling elites Class.

We called them the Power of that Be. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_powers_that_be


The phrase first appeared in the Tyndale BibleWilliam Tyndale's 1526 translation of Romans Chapter 13 verse 1 in the New Testament, as: "Let every soul submit himself unto the authority of the higher powers. There is no power but of God. The powers that be, are ordained of God".[2] In the 1611 King James Version it became, "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: The powers that be are ordained of God." (Rom 13:1),[3] whence it eventually passed into popular language.[4][5]

The phrase comes from a translation of the Greekαἱ ... οὖσαι [ἐξουσίαι]romanizedhai ... oûsai [exousíai]lit.'the ... existing [powers]'; ἐξουσίαι is also translated as "authorities" in some other translations.[6]


You called them the Cabal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal


cabal is a group of people who are united in some close design, usually to promote their private views or interests in an ideology, a state, or another community, often by intrigue and usually without the knowledge of those who are outside their group. The use of this term usually carries negative connotations of political purpose, conspiracy and secrecy.[1][2] It can also refer to a secret plot or a clique, or it may be used as a verb (to form a cabal or secretly conspire)



Next time, at least hiring a psychi to know why a ghost would end up here.....for every Power that were, or every secret society, those talk other than you open your mouth to make public media kaput in front of everyone's eyes. They willing......to do.


None of them will make it.....my right side America on the map. Funny, I never need to explain what is needed to make it. They remind me, or you all remind me? Lee. Seriously?! 

Are you serious?

Are you seriously by telling me?

Another blonde dumb ass joke producing the dumb ass born baby, slaughtering them all. Tell me, where you learn that from? haha.....In your evolution, right? Draco. Tell me, this word origin from. 


Tell me, tell me.

haha.....


No one knows about it, so shi....don't don't don't ever, talk about it. If I were you.

Seriously......





Power Behind the Throne

These words are all below these link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_behind_the_throne


Shadow government (conspiracy theory)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_government_(conspiracy_theory)


They all know how to talk, so then, they hired the lawyer, they hired the doctors when they need to enter some political field, or all around environment. So you don't need to know how to write like me. You got carried away to compete and compare. 

You intend to screw them, not you willing to work with any of them. But your age will arrive...that flare of the past just like you now you witness your father. Your kids will grow up.

Remember....

What is then the priority, other than you yourself be smart or get smart.

Eben or Craig...they are the kids format. Ronan has to survive on his own. 1 person in Europe. They imagine their father better, or I eternality exist. Really.



You don't need my power, of course not. You stay in Europe, they all staying in Europe.

The Flower Thousand Bone, someone will take care, that is the democracy world, a lot of people willing to input that, it will not happen to beg me for help that time. Funny....those story can be altered. No one cares about that thing after 2 years show. You never know what they are talking about.


12:27 - She is not standing up?

https://youtu.be/SFFotmQD77o?si=HPH3KkOzEI9wrxTV


10:11 - injuried right arm.

https://youtu.be/4Khx3GH89nk?si=8QkqzgDCNnNtcbJ9


16:30 - Saved "Eastern World" him.

https://youtu.be/h2BvJZRiwxw?si=SCpp9fwdtdzJmxv3

31:20



No comments:

Post a Comment