6/18/24

Power

“How do you gonna do that to enter?”



How to say that, you to your father ?


“Today I have this romance to fight or imagine a power shifting my IQ brain, because I am a girl, the opposite sex gender to get along, so I thought to tell you to begin a conversation. How you feeling ? All of this, we are the West.”

He says @#$%^&%a3


“You know, by what you describe to telling me….”


Or      (Turn around and look around )

“I heard you. I get a waiter grab my seat and some warm tea for myself. You know, about 6 months ago …there is something in the news where everyone some by profession it’s everyday their front door the dog barks newspaper, most people don’t scan this pass by NYC standing at the intersection you seeing those movie walkway.”


You want to repeat with English sound. You heart beating ?


“But some do those things like a year or 6 months makes no difference. You know grand plaza whom owns it? They got a very handsome cute doorman. Younger than my age of course, long long time ago.”


“Blend, Swallow they live there. They are the eye shadow lady in the different colors. Other than my color on my eye lid. ”


“There are many reasons people say that for a different reason, you guessing at it or you know that for sure?”


“Long long long time ago, someone would tell me a certain thing and at that time he describes me the best behavior like what I look like to him, it’s to observe and accept, that’s my age issues not just my face issues. This year is 2024.”


“I will tell you get to Heaven way it’s no longer an option one of those days I change my language, because be honest, it looks like this, none has the quality. True. It has to go through the brain and straight ahead, and it gets worse and worsen every intersection of this. I can personally telling you that. Go by age is basic, but too many young it has to go through the brain. It will never happen but it’s not going to get easier. It’s worse and worsen. Someone has to say, almost born to be. In the end of the day, that’s the manipulative says or schematic, it’s people congeniality or social (media) combined, tracing routes….it’s all real and it’s contemporary. No one will make it, but it’s getting worse by per block forward. None realize that, I going everywhere, at least you hear that, it’s the same up there. They don’t baby you because it’s the same look and the same faculty by listening. It’s the same listening to the first person base by speaking out. So …if they ask me, I agree with them. Those map.”


(Someone says hi)


“Good morning ~~ you can get the pot tea here, it’s warm, the whole pot, my hands, see? You looking for him, I gonna leave. See, his left shoulder is a bit stiff. Let the old man rest.  Bye.“




We start at the first and the second sentence. You tell him what lately you up to. You describe to him.


Your heart beating ?


No you blank out. You …actually don’t need to do these kinds of talk. If you write 1000 pages like me. Your father talk to you. You lower your head listening to him, you say, “I heard what you say.”

Next day, you go to his room, give him ten page.

“I am not sure how to say that, but I write them in details. What I heard and I think about.”

You just walk….to his residence. Give that to him.


No, you don’t need anything above it. Kinda like my brother. 10 people by telepathy, he cannot stop but standing up and keep clapping. Like Mariah Carrey song “hero” my brother below.

No, no one sees that. It’s the Heaven scene, not we need to see. I see in front of my throne.




He is the social media age, the digital camera, the digital era. They are born in the new age group, we are 7 years difference. He knows English. He knows the movie or the TV. The chickflip movie. He knows their name or resemblance. He is currently occupied in life.

Right, but…it can come to some time later he got told to review and write, he can write in English and comprehend in both language very clearly too. In different space and time he does that. He will have his comfer, I know. Right now, I am deciding he is in front or he got muted. After all, he is Sariputra, doing all that ….

He stands up I cannot see behind him. 
He keep sitting down and getting up and clap, this is the silence Hall.


Too rigid and uptight. The formula one  car, that’s Irene and the car manual shift. A little bit like him Hugh, they are the similar age. Tighten up the humanity throat or neck. No, I don’t think he …friends near by those. 
No, I am the girl so I know, your father’s movie and me. The same like me and Nick. 


The TV when they re-make a story was never a history painting. It happened about 400-500 years ago. The library guy. That’s … Sariputra too, or that painting monk Da Vinci. Too thin, too Mel-nutrituined. The vitamin statues.  No, he is an ABC that structure. 

I think turn to Western better.



Right, okay.

You understand ?

You didn’t plan about you, yourself. What you capable the long or short ways. My neighbors cannot stop this facet water the last 2 hrs.


I go to sleep or go to my phone.
Think

You. 



No, Black Ops, or just copy that Bob Dean entire brain and turn around, brand new.


No comments:

Post a Comment