6/14/24

Your tribulation is not today, I think ....

Don't think about it. Its fine now.

You heard something like that, you have heard. Think the bright side, if everyone is dead, you will never hear about this at all, 1981, Harry Potter parenting branches dead. CIA those near by NSA. To give a 40 years jump gap year, if they return from the 2 time direction back....to jump back 1943, there is a 40 years gap years jump.

2 time direction, waiting to sunrise.

Do I know what it means? No. They finish jumping, I am on the other side of the eternity. I was following the scripts only. But I think it might be 30 years at least on waiting.


Right now, if I seeing some of the things, I believe its those known public sight of the leadership needs to be trained, they are still training them or never give up on them. The leadership so I exit every scene, come home and staying home best. Here is the uber and the food I can access. My air-com, my bed to sleep sleep sleep.

That simple? I may not be that simple, but....I think it is their leadership.


I have to go to nap, clean up ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment