7/22/24

Those are small room, smoking get to your clothing and your hair.

But correct, they have a way running all that. Those name.....well, I just told you, you don't need a real love, seriously. 

Your spirits down, and you singing those songs, and those dim darken room anymore dimming at night, to walk out the darker Night at those taxi, you know you are in the safe place, but...sometimes you pretend you are emotional, and then you say you are lonely, and then so many other issues. Your health and your mental statue to be happy....not to say anything else too bigger world of anyone else agenda, to be honest.

I don't think what they mean the brotherhood makes them strong, or its when you seeing them right now, or the future. You all keep telling me, you fallen in love with the same sex world, so...that day will never arrive. Its on the TV only, and those are not reliable. 



Not Pizza, its the Asian food?


I think I say Shane.

Why Frank them stop me, these are the 20 oven pizza they are on the video, I cannot talk about it.



I stay with the otters, not going to Ireland, but Shane coming in. You worried that Nicky? I think he is a fine guy, not those idea too much on his head process what's between the work, and what's in front of me - all of these. You want to take care of the otters? You are more than welcomed to take some lead, but you live in England. You are renovating a home here to see some of the doctors? So you get those done.


You both stay indoor, I can be on my phone ~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment