8/17/24

Breakfast

I have to go out later.

You don't plan to cook, I hardly ask (2) or (1), they are renovating. How about in-room the City Super? Your fruits. A cloth, a Japanese traveling knife, and the apple / the banana / the Chinese pears. I cannot really asking you this because this is...75 those movie reason? Your all touring included? Whichever the groups 1-10?? No, I don't know.

I cannot really talk about, or asking?  (2) because I didn't see the (1) before.....I didn't really ask neither, I say the utensil is in the City Super, the bowl. That's it.


The news about how the human should look forward after the break-up or the divorce. The ex husband admits the mistake. ( This is not I occupying the Ella Enchanted, not the Red River Manga after the new revelation. No, not related to me, no.) What happened if you combine them?! Excluded me.  Me being excluded out in English way saying it.

  )   excluded


You all went to a different city, including to Japan, or not here the high speed train, you went to the normal regular train. No, not much talked to.

They say you don't know how to use the card? So you all have the card holder, or just the taxi or limo service.  Now, I remember, Aqua? So you care about that MV? Aqua from the 90s? Isn't ....they are like Westlife those, or M2M, or Savage Garden?



Something too fat ? I seen it. The body guards too giant. 


The girls buddy together, Olivia ?~! with Meghan right? Its so blurry from my end. They local have those fan. Olympia those....the City advertising, my brother was the elementary students kid their hand hold.

I understand now, you planning these for the future? So you have to walk yourself out of ...all that. You heard, you seen it, you guessing it....those? I c. 


King's knock knock? He trains you girls, right? Not 1234 girls serving him the restaurant menu, all that?

Camilla that side.


Like I am a commander, so Middleton she is....then Meghan in every movies, then Olivia.

Camilla has a daughter name Laura, and her kid is name Elza.

oh ~ my air-con guy has to come again, he is here.

So King never thought...he is being pointed at ?!

ex husband's name...Andrew !

So Lopez would be Monster-in-law from Vartan. Michael Vartan. I understand it what he is looking for, the paper written stuffs?!  He would be the step father, not the real father line.

Why don't you ask me? 

Da Vinci Wall - the war between Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo. That wall looking never finished the painting, in the documentary.
According to the history, or the documentary, you know how many Da Vinci, you seeing the real portrait actor filming in? Not that many. 

Of course there are some other things, you sleep on the Da Vinci notebooks? Online or the margin notes, or the other kinds of the compilations, according to....the painting itself is what you see the color, you have those Inelia Benz is curl short hair with the 4 eggs (chicken or swan stuffs). She eats eggs.

That's nick's sister. Gazilla, VS somewhere.


You guys don't require to eat, I need to go out !




No comments:

Post a Comment