8/04/24

Shane ~~~ go to sleep. 3 Weeks are not up yet ...

You spinning around. ( He opens his mouth to discuss with, Westlife? )

Or he tells Nicky with a short words, and both of them sitting there...to?? Kian knows, and that is the word I written they each heard, or the partial, and Kian hearing the lesser? 3 words you are busy? oh ~ Brian heard it too !  Do you print that out, honey? Cannot you tell your Westlife any secretary to maid? You can read your own writing, feeling different when you write it out? In 3 weeks, your mind set and when you teaching each other with your oral instruction, you feel differently joint that causes.

Do you tell Justin, not to wait another 3 weeks? I give you both the same print out, another 3 weeks, that makes the 6 weeks? If ...you remember that future day.  Just me exist, not this Mark's song, right? (until your 3 weeks up?)


Its only here capital, or Washington D.C, but .... We just die on the Earth. (Brian doesn't have anything in his brain ~ I can testify that, right.)  IQ I mean. That kinds of the IQ, no. Its just 5 or 6 days pass.  The rest is not on my peripheral, on my visual.



And all these roads and the streets ....?

I am listening to the parrots. We have those music chair games too, the high school group activities. 
My roof birds are still going on, Shane ~~~Its my Sunday, go to sleep?



Shane, sleep yet?

(Yesterday)  I am listening my own recording. Did....

Yesterday I saw....so I have some of these recording and this morning I have some mild dream, but to me its a horror. H and L in our weather map, I know what it means, its a Chinese word.
其不備

Something is horror, something is in the horror state, something is a desire, something unconscious. I have no conscious, the birds agree, Shane !!



This is about the piece of jewelry?

You might just imagine that Eben if were he dies on the flower thousand bones were a step on it, the TV, everyone in Heaven pieces him.

I live in the capital, we are the capitalism, well, immigrant to the worse of all that America. 

The capital, I show you.


台北 swarovski 101


That England Lord (Mushroom Professor looking like, Ancient Chasez ) keeps stopping me any word coming out of my mouth. The rubbery gonna come here or in Western world to rub it. This is fake !! Its called the crystal ~~~~~

Hugh there too.



I don't know they told me you go there, its a bridge on the top of the river water, with a lot of those pebble walkway below the bridge. But there is no one there, you need to be very careful. You are too tall, so the door frame are all too narrow for you to go around? Or you can write on your computer in the darkness better? And you don't want these LED light, bright and shining or the interior design light, everyone can see?


You can just tear the floor in between, or finding those 2 floor, higher ceiling, and cage in, but those are the space a lot bigger, like a living room, a spacial kitchen, with 2 or 3 room to sleep.

I ......don't really know that location is used for. Your entire England upper house needs to go to W that side, and straight to the presidential suite or north of that 士林夜市

No, not very good area, but....those are the black car BMW has a name of that residential place be known, those are okay because its guarded. The rest are not.


You mean the rubbery?

NO! You tell the police, they see in front of you, they catch them. Not even those area, but here...its near the night market, that's why. I told you they lost the digital era, they feel safe.



They target at any blonde, or the foreign people. I told Shane them already, its the cat and mouse game on the street everyday. I hate those years, how many times I am saying that.

No, it can be just the normal home house thief, no one knows.

No, not the gang, 1, or 2, those kinds. Normally probably 1 I seeing those. They do on purpose. Meaning you are one person in the city, right? You got scared right?

That person is only 1 too.


Do I what?

Too many years pass it by, I put my photo, it becomes a women wearing the eye glasses, not you. I cannot put the photo on it.

When too many years.... (see I cannot talk, you again. Ancient Chasez)

My mother sees it too with me next by, we 2 sitting down coming back from the metro, its full, so one lady standing next by her eye glasses, not good looking, but my mother says, that 2 people middle, you can go and sit. That lady says no.

That 2 are very thin darken taller kid boy + a women very thin darken tone too. When people too thin, you think they are the street those poverty. 

I seeing those....I start to pay attention. I used to got told....a several scene. I remembered. 

I think....they 


Are you hungry? you want to see the food? 


This is onion, sorry. Yesterday was a potato how they cut it.

I want to go to Heaven.....its color in pink, and no building.


⭐️⭐️⭐️ A lot of the people like to travel, that's good. 

I want to go to heaven, right. Don't care about the food, the street, them, or anyone, at all.

Right, the sunshine worlds, both. Right...you go to the court room, you enter those idea, everything like that, I don't feel to waste my any time. 

oh ~ right, because you all don't have the food at home. Here is food my mother prepare and going outside. I can concentrate anything else than the thinking about the food.


A lot of the people like those sensation, the travel, or the food menu, the friends hang out, right.

They are not in worried, America. Strange...but we Asian know that. That is why they are in debts.

Heaven is the most important, right. But the sunshine world? They come second? A lot of the people squandle money, like the European, right. If they don't be careful, right. But...those are the average people. I am the rulership to Heaven. Its freedom the regular soul doing what they feel like, right.

Probably pretending all fake, and dummy ass.....


What? cannot talk.


Is that about 275, the bus? oh ~ I am so occupying everything else, you mean the street, safe. My and my mother went. Here are not like the US, no, or Canada, not exactly, no.

People like to travel and hop on, and spending one hour going and coming back, because that is an IKea, yeah....Hugh they can go, and venture and coming it back. Its indoor IKea.


I need to go out later....

Your gf? Here?

Do you need to get a maid? 

Japan maybe, here..... Thailand you mean. 








No comments:

Post a Comment