8/04/24

⭐️🍕 Having no food or having a choice is different …I guess ! 🍕⭐️

https://youtube.com/shorts/vLBlNycAEFE?si=GVgSgVp78KRmd59i


Chinese food is flavored spicy and salty. https://youtube.com/shorts/LTYSHLcdFWw?si=nyy7kerwMMMJtHfI

Shane has a dog https://youtube.com/shorts/7OcWs7cQoXA?si=Hfk9qitICFL_eSLP

He is that dog. 

The bone doctor https://youtube.com/shorts/9wt-2SQNSsQ?si=RtRMCJbECHUokS41


You know what I heard of, we all have to end up the DC, for some reason, the presidents can tell me here or America, too many scene so my judgement is impaired. It’s not limited to Taiwan go. You know that?

1 2 3  the similar latitude.

A lot of the youth has to intern.


They always will have the food. This looks so unfortunate or you all didn’t investigate it … 

I mean if we go away  … 


A female commander for where? The ship or the flag ? It supposed to ?


These entire strip, sorry WWII interface is all yours ? Or Hugh coming back, Olivia where? And …someone has to flying back and forth. 

This looks so worsen than you all moving to Maryland ~~


We might just be here.

There is a distance us, to 1 to 2 to 3, they all together you all stuffs to cared. The first step. 

You welcome people in, right?


4 pawns  (feet / hands ), what will happen after 3 months or in 3 years?

The girls, thin, probably a lot more studious doing that. But the guys improves too, just most doctors are the males side. You becoming more sensitive, your hands get cold, the tank, the sleeves open shoulder, or the front breast or scarf, up to your throat, the details …varies.

The temperature and the period. Do they still hurt and faint, or tired, dizzy get up and need to sit down ?

Everyone starts to learn more about their period, probably you too. Some people take the pill so it relief? 

The guys cannot really see those sides, they are way too healthy. 

Yeah, I jump in jump out.  I think for the rest of my life is these cloud the birds and this is no ordinary walls. 

How long that Denmark Prince Mably gonna live? Oh ~

No, he does those …


Too many logic inside your brain, ….

Does the Pope they use the animal to test them? No. The noisy public does those.

Do we 5 Lords review ? 

… you don’t have a 5 Lords. You had only One Christ. 

But there is a Harry Potter

You have only 1 Bible and not the Dead Sea scroll. It’s selected. 


Ronan has a funny talk to me Anna or the Honorable Superior. I don’t usually explain too many things but he has the freedom so big Pavillion housing plan of the universe. 


I personally don’t know why it looks like that but for now, I leave it. 


They make me see the horror stuffs, it didn’t happen then….not for saying out loud, I am happy it’s not like that. 

Not much comment, I never read it. 


The worlds talk about your all side all their life. I just 🦅 smuggling up to Heaven all by myself, coming it down or climb up. They know where I am. Heaven is not a place to make those noise you know that.


Pope supposes to be going to the Heaven, they all got it wrong ?

The priest type those. 


Your destination is in Seoul, not Japan?


Rise up

(Vomiting)


Is this about that parrots speaking in Taiwanese.....about I speaking those language?


The Panda mother / the son https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YE9Ey1rQEs4

https://youtu.be/Xz5cq_gEJp8?si=4wEpOhXH6wgAQNpA

My website = TGI Friday~~~

https://194un003q.blogspot.com/2024/08/not-waking-up-sleeping-mode-today-is.html





(Vomiting)

Panda: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XNYxOnDE_SI

None of these music mix.... (vomit)


You all want to be invited in Y or K these entire lay out you heard from Hugh and Olivia sneak out behind you all back to all these restaurant eat-out?

Or you all need a plan, a reasoning plan, if the first time just walk over?


Shane probably have to go with me, first time, or hear when he arrives, or he thinks now with those 3 weeks. They are a bundle with that Justin. I have no idea what is....


I need a towel, I ate. A fake sweat, forehead.


What's this 花千骨?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment