8/23/24

Westlife, I have things to do.


Are you all the political driven.

1. You are at those political party. I told Nicky yesterday. 

2. I am not that way.

a. The System Lawyers

b. The Law firms (not the individual 律師事務所, those doing simple notary or change the names on the passport those, the translation to, the child support or the separation statement on one of those newspaper. )


1:53 That is Mark to grab Brian's face. I can tell. I am busy.



I have to write like thousand papers on my PC desk, not a laptop when I set up myself in the Washington DC, doing in front of their face, or be right here. The same, its the same file-ing on the blogger, here?! I am not sure.


The things you all doing as the celebrity, you know, right? As the celebrity, your original jobs? Other than the riot promoting in the DC or the Ireland, or running into the crowd those. Together, you are the giant big family, one of those, with the banner on your forehead, or the words letter on that written things? You all together, having the sweat and the energy, all those running, chatting, talking....and hire the lawyers to do what you believe its correct?

The riot groups, that way .....  ==================>  including you all princess and prince outfit, those interior design, the glittering gold shining chair or the dinner plate....these video. That way, please, on my right. (East). Going along with the Earth rotation speed, its wind favors, from west to east. ======>

The otter saying that. 


My hair is really really really bothering me, getting long.....when can I cut it ?! By myself.


剪頭髮 cutting my hair

他們湊合湊合烏鴉嘴講話的那一隻  Those black birds gossip, that one, joining in

小鳥: 做人有時候不需要這麼固執? Conducting sometimes don't require to be stubborn.


I am looking at the guys....Its the girls behind? I trim the back, the very back, at your neck coming out two side. The weight of the hair. The front everyone knows how to cut it. I got the right side a little bit short, now, left side a little bit longer, I put it like the Japanese doll those looking. But you trim the weight, meaning stylish at it. 2 side fan, meaning wave it down, one scissor trim slanted down, right hand to the left side hair, that kind.

The birds say, your trimming your body weight?  The hair weight too heavy, any kind of the stylish at these 2 side, will cut down a lot of the hair, to shorten it, it won't matter how it mix batch, its to mix batch layers. I need the weight off my head.

You tie the back, then that is the Japanese doll? Usually ever in your life, you play the front hair....that is one cut, trim it after? The back would be two side trims, but this time I don't need to be that care about it, I need the weight down, not a super short. They grow better or something if you trim them. Its too heavy.  By section you have the front, middle, back. Where you hands can reach, pulling the front, your left hand, right hand?   I put the tissue papers in the sink.....and on the counter, how big is my bathroom?  I don't rinse them, I dry to wipe all the hair out, not water down them. My trash can. The Japanese doll means, you pull your hair, left side, right side, or right in the middle of it.  How many times can you play that hair anyway?


........................................

..............................................................................................................................


Washi

Ton C


What? My entire bedding going there? 

The women's geese comforter, its made in Taiwan somewhere. Its too cold in America. I try to tell you I am fine, but I am not sure when Taiwan had the winter, still cold, but they weren't snowing. ( my mother throat, and the facets up down up down up down. )


The birds say its a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of the Earthquake.



No comments:

Post a Comment